Spread-eagle bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oekr2pWkun1tmug1so1_540.jpg
 
Love spreadeagle

It is going to be my turn with my GF who just knocked on door after daughter's roomie left. She was very natural with daughter (who told her EVERYTHING ) and whispered to me that I needed to be restrained, meaning in other bedroom 4 poster.
I said we were going to talk, watch tv and I will be back.
Surprised that she took the 2 full re bags with us but glad cause I needed it :devil:
We kissed and almost immediately she was cuffing me to bed, raising hips high with pillows. I anticipated her insertion, fast, firm and she like to fill me up good & fast.. I could feel the now lukewarm solution flowing and started deep breathing; I like to take a large amount and that helps. Next a little syringe was inserted that felt sloppy. Yes, it was a glycerineshot, ooh, they can really blow! Next a butt plug and I could feel pressure building.
GF left and brought in her daughter who gasped at the sight. But oddly, all she said was " Mom, can I have one of those plugs of my own in pink?"
I almost laughed if belly was not so full. Slowly, GF uncuffed me and helped me to the commode. I wish I had a belly pic...
I exploded and came s I released. What a feeling! I knew there would be more so I sat awhile and heard GF tell daughter that SHE had a f things to teach her....
I felt jealous for some odd reason....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top