Innocent Seductions (Closed for And 1and MzSeductress)

"Your right I guess Karen thank you" Andrew smiled and drank down some more of the wine. His friends and parents had said the same thing but something about Karen saying it gave him a bit more hope.

Andrew drank down his wine and waited her her to finish hers.He was feeling refreshed and a slight buzz from the wine .He blushed at how beautiful Karen looked and his cock stirred slightly as if it was reading his thoughts.
 
Karen finished drinking her wine down and smirked seeing him blush and eye her hungrily as he put down the glass.

She placed hers down and picked the condom up" You ready to go again Andrew?" She asked moving over to him slowly and kissing him deeply.
 
Andrew moaned as they kissed again.He could kiss Karen for hours and it felt like heaven every time. "Yeah all ready to go can't wait for it" he answered.Reaching down he slipped the first condom off before helping Karen slip the new one up and over his stiff cock.

"Which position should we do it in this time ?" Andrew asked . There were a few he'd thought about but wanted to see what Karen wanted eager to give her pleasure as much as she gave him.
 
Karen grinned and straddled him and said" I want to ride your big fucking cock' she gasped feeling his cock twitch againsy her aa she rubbed herself back and forth against his cock.

" Mmm you want me to fuck your cock Andrew?"
 
Andrew moaned and nodded."Yeah Karen fuck my cock ride it nice and hard" he told her burying his head between her breasts and kissing along them .

Andrew then laid back and placed his hands on her waist as Karen lowered herself onto his cock."Oh yeah fuck ride me Karen your pussy is so good".
 
Karen sighed moaning as she slid down on his cock.She bit her lip lifting herself up and down on his cock using his shoulders to balance herself. She moaned feeling him kiss her breasts.

She moaned throwing her head back and began moving faster his cock stuffing her full and stretching her "Mmm fuck your cock feels good"
 
"So does your pussy fuck its taking me in so deep" Andrew moaned back as he watched Karen ride him getting faster each time. He reached up and rubbed her nipples between the thumb and index finger of each hand and pinched them once they were hard enough.
 
Karen moaned rolling her hips against his cock and fucked him hard and deep chanting yes yes yes! over and over. She screetched feeling him reach her her gspot and his walls clenched him slightly.
 
Andrew panted as Karen rolled her hips as she rode him. "Fuck yes thats it Karen ride my big fat cock" he told her .Andrew moved his hands onto her hips to keep her steady.

He could feel the head of his cock leaking streams of pre cum as it swelled up and rubbed against Karen's g spot. "Oh fuck yeah cum for me Karen cum for me as you fuck my cock you love fucking it so much" he told her gazing up into her eyes and seeing the passion in them.
 
" Mmmmm fucccck!" Karen screeched as she came on top of Andrew. She trembled amd leaned down kissing ho, as he thrusted up into her aa she came " Ohhh shit , mmmm yes Andrew fuck my pussy!"
 
Andrew kissed back slipping his tongue inside Karen as he thrust upwards into her pussy. "Mmmm fuck your pussy is so good Karen I love it" he panted rocking his hips upwards.

Andrew drove his cock deeper until he could feel his cock about to blow."Yes cuummmming now fuck yesss" he called out as his cock blasted out another hot load of cum . Andrew held Karen against him til he finished and eased her to rest on his chest.
 
Karen panted above him her head leaning on his chest aa she tried to catch her breath.She had never been fucked like that befoew amd Andrew's cock reached places none of the others had even gone near.

Her walls clenched him as her body came down from her second intense orgasm of rhe night.
 
Andrew could feel Karen's inner wall's clenching tightly around his cock as they lay on her bed recovering from another intense round of sense. He reached up and gently stroked her hair and listened to her breathing.

"That was so good and hot" Andrew spoke up after a few minutes had passed. "I think I came a lot and felt like you did too Karen" he smiled and kissed her softly.
 
Karen chuckled and nodded" We both did Andrew ..thats was fucking amazing"she grinned. Shed go again but she didnt think she could handle anymore tonight.She grinned and said " Uhh you want to shower off?" she offered of course planning to join it was hot and saved water. " I mean we can both do it itd saved water"
 
"Oh sure yeah I was thinking I better have one" Andrew agreed and rubbed his hair. He was glad Karen had enjoyed it and hoped that tonight wouldn't be the only time.

"I don't mind and your right better to save water" he smiled and helped Karen off the bed.Slowly slipping the condom off Andrew followed Karen to the bathroom and waited as she started the shower for them.
 
Karen stepped in the shower and let the water fall over her body. She moved in closely letting Andrew step in with her and smiled. She turned facing him wanting to get a better look at him.
 
Andrew took off his glasses and placed them on the basin nearby before stepping into the shower behind Karen. He let the water pour over him and peered through the fringe of his hair until his eyes met hers.

Andrew blushed as he noticed how close Karen was their skin within touching distance.He stood there and let her look him over as the hot water made the shower more steamy.
 
Karen giggled at him blushing and moved in kissing him. "Dont tell me your nervous after everything we just just did " She grinned and rubbed her hand on his chest. She liked that he was defined but not overly muscular.
 
Andrew shook his head as they kissed."No I'm not nervous just its different with my glasses off" he told her as apart from showers and sleep Andrew wore them all day.

He let out a low moan as Karen rubbed his chest.He reached out and traced his fingers over her breasts slowly circling them with the water that was enveloping them."Want me to wash your back?" he offered her reaching for some soap.
 
Karen smiled and nodded turning around " Id like that" she said. She turned knowing if they kept touching like that she knew where it would lead. " Do you think you can meet me tomorrow at the mall Andrew and bring your prescription for your eyes. We can get you contacts and go shopping for a look and by the time im done with you youll be irresistable" she smirked to herself.
 
Andrew thought for a moment."Sure though could I do a stop over and one of the local comics store on the way I've got some stuff I ordered come in hope that's okay" he asked as he rubbed some soap onto his hands.

Slowly he started soaping up Karen's back from her neck downwards.Like he had earlier when massaging her shoulders Andrew carefully and softly eased his fingers over her back as he slowly moved is hands down it.
 
Karen nodded "Sure Andrew" she said sighing as he rubbed her shoulders and moved lower. The act itsself was intimate but somehow it felt natural for Andrew to wash her back. She felt him finish and asked if hed like her to return the favor.
 
"Okay sure let me just move round" Andrew smiled and gave Karen's back one last soft massage before swapping positions."He handed her the soap and waited for her to begin.
 
Karen smiled rubbing the soap gently over his back massaging it in like he did and moving lower.
 
Andrew relaxed and moaned as he felt Karen move her hands lower."That feels great" he told her and spread his legs apart. Glancing down Andrew could feel his cock stirring again and wondered if Karen had noticed yet.
 
Back
Top