The Mistress

He was surprised about the way he was feeling about Vicky, but, then again, why should he. She was beautiful, extremely sexy, smart, ambitious, fun to be with. What brought them together didn't matter. He was just happy that he had met her and that she wanted to be with him as much as he wanted to be with her.
 
Vicky relaxed as he held her thinking about their relationship with him it was everything she could ask for.He was honest with her, strong,sexy,smart,driven and down to earth. How could she ask for more?
 
Sean kissed her lightly. He enjoyed this time with Victoria. It wasn't just about sex with her, although that was incredible. She was fun to be around and she was also able to carry on an intelligent conversation.
 
Vicky smiled kissing him back looking into his eyes as she ran her hands through his hair. She smiled whispering"You are so amazing Sean"
 
"So, tell me Victoria....what would you like to do before this fabulous dinner we get to enjoy with my parents? The evening will be so much fun, you will hardly be able to stand it, " he said sarcastically as he smiled at her.
 
Victoria chuckled and kissed him sitting up slightly and said " We can go see a play... And then we can join them and I'm sure they can't be too bad baby if they are I promise to make you feel better when we come back ok?"
 
Nick rolled over and grabbed his wallet. He pulled out a credit card and handed it to Vicky. "Find us the best seats to whatever play you would like to see and buy them. I don't care what it is or what the cost. I want you to have the best seats to any play you want to go to today." He rolled back over and kissed Vicky passionately as his hand lightly caressed her firm breast.
 
Victoria kissed him back deeply and smiled ordering two ticket to see the river starring Hugh Jackman. The tickets cost 500$ together and she paid for them on her iPhone. She sat talking with Sean and kissing him then she notes the time and said they should probably get showered and dressed.
 
"You better get in the shower first. It will probably take you longer to get ready than it will for me. Plus, if we get in the shower together there is a good chance we will not make it to the play or to dinner." He smiled at her and kissed her....his hand lightly moving over her delicious body.
 
Victoria grinned agreeing and slowly climbed out of bed but not before giving Sean a kiss he couldn't help but think about while she showered. She carried her robe with her into the bathroom and sighed as the hot water landed on her skin. She began soaping her body and sang softly and she thought about what her future would be like with Sean.
 
Sean laid on the bed for a few minutes listening to Vicky singing in the shower. He smiled as he thought about her in there. It was really a good thing that they weren't showering together. After a couple of minutes, he got out of the bed and went to the closet to pick out some clothes. He chose black pants, a white dress shirt, and a gray sport jacket. He contemplated whether or not to wear a tie, and then decided against it.
 
Victoria finished after a few minutes wrapping up in a towel and joining him in the bedroom. she smiled seeing him get his clothing and went over to her bags to grab something to wear and some lotion and perfume. She sat in her towel at the mirror brushing her hair and styling it putting a light amount of makeup on.
 
Sean changed places with Vicky and went into the shower. He took his time...enjoying the stream of hot water beating down on him. He thought of Vicky and how much he enjoyed being with her. He was looking forward to an afternoon and evening with her, but his parents were a different story. Fortunately, Vicky would be with him and that would make the dinner bearable.
 
Vicky had finished getting dressed and doing makeup. She slid on the gold and yellow gown and put on a gold necklace she had in her bag. She thought about how well things were going with Sean and smiled knowing they only knew each other a few weeks but she felt herself falling for the man. She just hoped their dinner would go smoothly and that his parents weren't too stern.
 
Sean finished the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist after drying off. He shaved and then walked into the bedroom. He stopped and looked at Vicky standing there. "Wow, you look amazing Victoria. I am going to be the envy of a lot of guys tonight."
 
Victoria smiled and looked at him and said "so do you even though you aren't dressed though I'm sure you'll look just as amazing baby....I'm sure women will be envious as well tonight to see a bachelor like you off the market and on date."she smiled
 
Sean unwrapped the towel, dropped it to the floor and began to dress. Once he was finished, he went back into the bathroom, brushed his hair, and splashed on some aftershave. When he was finished, he walked back into the bedroom. "Ready Beautiful?"
 
"Ready as I'll ever be handsome"she smiled and moved toward the bedroom door but not before turning and giving him a soft kiss and smiling saying "We're going to have an amazing time baby nothing can ruin tonight for us"she said knowing he was not too thrilled about dinner with his parents .
 
They walked down the steps and out to the car. Sean opened the door and helped Victoria into the car. Sean drove to the theatre and pulled up to valet. When he moved around to help her out of the car he noticed a couple of photographers there. He smiled to himself. This would really have a lot of people talking. Everyone would be wondering who the beautiful woman on his arm was as they entered the theatre.
 
Vicky noticed the cameras as well when they pulled up to the theatre and she saw flashing as soon as he exited and moreso when he helped her out and she gave him a kiss to thank him. He was flooded with questions as they walked in quickly and she held his hand as the security escorted them in and to vip seating.

She knew he was rich and famous but she honestly felt like he was a normal man when she was with him which is why the papparazi was still a shock to her when they did show up.
 
Sean didn't like all of the attention that he got from the papparazzi, because he didn't think he was anything special. Yea, he was wealthy, but that came from hard work. The papers always talked about him being one of the most eligible bachelors, but he just wanted to be left alone.

Sean ignored all of the questions as he walked in with Vicky. She looked incredible in her gold, satin dress and her makeup and hair were perfect. To him, she was perfect, and he was planning on having a very enjoyable night in her company. He held her seat for her as she sat down, and then he sat next to her....placing his hand on her knee and kissing her softly on the cheek.
 
Vicky smiled gently and reached over putting her hand on top of his leaning back against the chair relaxing. They were brought champagne during the start of the show and she toasted with him watching the performance . She was looking forward to tonight with him.
 
Sean was not big into going to plays, but if it was something that would make Vicky happy, he was more than happy to do it. He wanted to make sure that Vicky understood that he was interested in more than just sex with her. The sex was awesome, but her company was something that he wanted as much as he could get.
 
Vicky smiled watching the play truly into it. She loved the theatre the raw emotion and acting along with effects no music was something that had always piqued her intrest.
 
Sean was happy that Vicky was enjoying herself. She was incredibly beautiful, and so much more, and it made him happy to see how much she was into the play. It wasn't his thing, but he would sit through many a play to see her this happy. He squeezed Vicky's hand lightly and turned his attention back to the show.
 
Back
Top