World Trade Center-Plane Crash

TN_Vixen

Rear Window
Joined
Sep 24, 2000
Posts
7,710
Are you all watching this on TV? Where's sparky when you need him to report on all the chaos?
 
A second totally separate plane just hit the other tower. This is fucked!
 
They're saying it's terrorists. Is no one fucking watching this??!!!??!!
 
My 12 yr old son just saw that plane hit it.

WTF?


I cant even think of anything more.
 
now they're saying the planes

may have been hijacked earlier in the day. Unbelievable.
 
holy shit!!

the second one went right through the second tower.
they are sayng there is no reason for an aircraft being in that area, the weather is fine, you can definitely see the towers.
it looked like a larger plane.
and sure does not look like an accident as the aircraft are miles away from the towers during takeoff from the nearest airport.
this is a real tragedy.
 
An American 757 plane

was hijacked and flown into the first tower. No confirmation yet on the second hit.
 
NBC is showing the second plane flying right into the second tower. OMG.
 
This is horrible! I'm watching it on TV - I can't seem to log into cnn.com or msnbc.com

There are 40,000 people who work in the World Trade Center - they're not saying how many may have been there - or what, if any, casualties there are...
 
just had an explosion happen in the second tower.
chaos...people running all over the place...windows shattering and falling to the ground.
thinking maybe fuselage was still in the building.
FBI is investigating about the hijack angle.


how do you fight a fire so high in the air??

they now think it is an act of terrorism...
 
Now they are reporting that there may have been a hijacking of a plane right before the second crash...holy shit
 
well.. there has to be casualties Dilly

That second explosion was huge! It ripped right through the building. Thousands by now are dead. Think of the people on the plane too.

I'm sick.
 
I am in NYC

This is unbelievable....am listening to the radio, there has been a third explosion at the WTC.

Reports of a hijacking have been reported by the FBI....
 
They have closed all three major airports now (LaGuardia, JFK, Newark)

The WTC has a TV/radio tower, reports that WABC-TV in NY is off the air. I believe that WCBS-Radio 88 is off the air too.....

All airspace over NY is frozen
 
Ok, is it two terrorist attacks, or one by the same people?

I would have thought it would be one, not two, i guess. Now they have a military aircrafts there to confront if there are anymore.

A no fly zone in most of NYC. -sighs- Can't we just all get along? Why does there have to be terrorists at all?

Does anyone know how many people have died?
 
The President just spoke. Whoever did this will be hunted down. I fear more attacks in the meantime though.

So many must be dead, much worse than the Federal building in Oklahoma...

For anyone who is religious, now is the time to be praying for the poor victims and their families.
 
Back
Top