Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

Thanks for the comparison to Anne though I think she was much more sophisticated looking than I've ever managed to be.

Rose

Much as I like Anne Bancroft, it is only acting, whilst what we get from you is real, warm and sexier by far. Thank you for the time you spend with us and the photos you so generously share.
Alex

Thanks for the comparison to Anne though I think she was much more sophisticated looking than I've ever managed to be.

Rose

Much as I like Anne Bancroft, it is only acting, whilst what we get from you is real, warm and sexier by far. Thank you for the time you spend with us and the photos you so generously share.
Alex

It's very sweet of you to say that, Alex, but all of us, women as well as men, are actors most of the time. When I think of how hard I work to pretend that I like certain clients whom I can't actually stand, well, I think you understand. One of the real advantages of Lit is that the anonymity it enables for those of us so inclined diminishes the normal need to act so much. It's really quite liberating to be able to shed (most of?) the masque I so often hide behind.

As to my time and photos, sharing both with my Lit friends is one of the most pleasurable diversions I have from my every day life. A receptive and appreciative audience is more thanks than I ever imagined.

Rose

When I think of how hard I work to pretend that I like certain clients whom I can't actually stand, well, I think you understand.
Rose

I think I remember you saying that money is not the motavation that keeps you working, but if there is a nice cheque at the end of it, does that not take the edge off their disagreeable behaviour?

It's very sweet of you to say that, Alex, but all of us, women as well as men, are actors most of the time. When I think of how hard I work to pretend that I like certain clients whom I can't actually stand, well, I think you understand. One of the real advantages of Lit is that the anonymity it enables for those of us so inclined diminishes the normal need to act so much. It's really quite liberating to be able to shed (most of?) the masque I so often hide behind.

As to my time and photos, sharing both with my Lit friends is one of the most pleasurable diversions I have from my every day life. A receptive and appreciative audience is more thanks than I ever imagined.

Rose

Rose--yes, this is it exactly!
The anonymity allows me to be what I call My Authentic Self. Its an incredible freedom, and it makes me feel really good. "Liberating" is a wonderful term that describes the feeling perfectly.
You hit it perfectly!

OQ

Thanks, but the bush is becoming a rapidly fading memory. I finally gave in last spring to years of entreaties from my photographer to trim most of it away and the resulting sensations are too pleasing and erotic to think of letting it grow back that way.

The holidays were wonderful as I've mentioned in my replies to others in this new year. I hope yours were as well and that 2013 holds great promise for you. It's great to be back on Lit.

Rose

Glad you had a good time and great to have you back:kiss::rose:

Never doubt that I will always like/love your photos Rose.
I completely understand about catching up after the holidays.
It's great to have you back here at any level and I look forward to all your posts.

My holiday like yours was nice but hectic and I wish you and your photog a great 2013 as well!
:rose:'s for Rose

It's nice to know that you're here for the long haul, Len. Thanks.

Rose

Dear Rose,

Thanks for posting your fabulous collection of photos old and new. I think you have the most wonderful and erotic body. You have given me so much pleasure, please keep on posting.

John x

Thanks for all your kind words, John. I have more photos to share and plan to do so once I've caught up from a hectic December. I hope you'll derive as much pleasure from them as the ones I've already posted.

Rose

When I think of how hard I work to pretend that I like certain clients whom I can't actually stand, well, I think you understand.
Rose

I think I remember you saying that money is not the motavation that keeps you working, but if there is a nice cheque at the end of it, does that not take the edge off their disagreeable behaviour?

No, Alex, the cheques don't have that effect for me.

Rose

Lovely pictures, very sexy.....!! You were hot, and still are, based on your avatar.....

I am glad we enjoy showing off your wonderful body. Before the advent of the internet did anyone apart from you and your photographer see your photographs?

John x

Good god, no, John. In those days I was way too paranoid about jeopardizing my budding corporate career if anyone else ever saw those photos, even though the risk of that was probably infinitesimal. Now all I worry about is notoriety in our small, insular community which is why I strive to protect some degree of anonymity.

Rose

Lovely pictures, very sexy.....!! You were hot, and still are, based on your avatar.....

Thanks for the compliments, Scarlett, and welcome to my thread. In addition to my avatar there are other recent photos sprinkled throughout my thread. At post #1192 there's a partial index prepared by a wonderful and amazing subscriber, Fred.

Btw, your eyes are absolutely bewitching.

Rose

Back