tit to clit

bicurious_07

Experienced
Recently I've seen a couple videos of women rubbing their nipples on another's clit I find this really hot and want to watch more but can't seam to find any out there. Anyone out there have the same interests? I'd love to have someone tie my tits up make my nipples nice and hard , have them ride my dds till orgasm.... please feel free to chat, pm me and post links if you have. Any clit to tit vids

I had a GF who was fascinated with my naturally perky nipples. One day she sheepishly asked if she could grind against it.

I'm like, "If it's something you want to try, I'm game."

It took a few minutes to find a comfortable position, but...

Let's just say about 20 minutes later, my right breast was soaked from her juices.

Omg this is one of my biggest fantasies! I want to feel a nipple against my clit. In fact, I'd like to have a woman to rub her nipple up and down my pussy then let me taste my juices from her after making me cum. I would grind so hard against one.

You've found videos? Please share! Or pm me to exchange fantasies ;)

Recently I've seen a couple videos of women rubbing their nipples on another's clit I find this really hot and want to watch more but can't seam to find any out there. Anyone out there have the same interests? I'd love to have someone tie my tits up make my nipples nice and hard , have them ride my dds till orgasm.... please feel free to chat, pm me and post links if you have. Any clit to tit vids

I don't have any vids but mmmm

I had a GF who was fascinated with my naturally perky nipples. One day she sheepishly asked if she could grind against it.

I'm like, "If it's something you want to try, I'm game."

It took a few minutes to find a comfortable position, but...

Let's just say about 20 minutes later, my right breast was soaked from her juices.

Mmm fuck that is so hot I'd love to try that to have someone grind on my tits till the cum all over it ..makes me so wet thinking of it

Omg this is one of my biggest fantasies! I want to feel a nipple against my clit. In fact, I'd like to have a woman to rub her nipple up and down my pussy then let me taste my juices from her after making me cum. I would grind so hard against one.

You've found videos? Please share! Or pm me to exchange fantasies ;)

Mmm I shall pm you I'd love to chat more about breast fantasy or any other mmm going to have to play before work today

It is quite erotic rubbing ones nipples over another womans pussy and extended clit before moving up and offering them to her for sucking:kiss:

please please please

i cant get the vid to load. but i would love to make your fantasy a reality. i love rubbing my long hard nipples along my lover's clit, then have you suck and lick them clean.

U can walk me through it right now!!!!

Not that I belong in here or have any comment other than..

Wouldn't this be exactly like tribbing? and on that note wouldn't it be just as useless as most lesbians say tribbing is?.

Hey I don't got the parts to go out and find this out via happy experimentation.

I have to ask here where I feel less like a dumbass.

I had a lover who intermittently licked me and crushed my cooch with her very large breasts. When she felt me cuming she pressed a breast into me. I understood that it was her thing and that made me cum like crazy.

Back