Preggy BBW who likes to chat

bbwAlexa

Experienced
Looking for people to chat with. I enjoy vanilla or otherwise. Sometimes it's fun to write a steamy message\story. Sometimes it's fun to crack a joke or just talk about whatever. I'm into a variety of real life activities and fantasies.

The main part here is chat. No boring one line messages please. No BBW haters\shamers please.

Looking for people to chat with. I enjoy vanilla or otherwise. Sometimes it's fun to write a steamy message\story. Sometimes it's fun to crack a joke or just talk about whatever. I'm into a variety of real life activities and fantasies.

The main part here is chat. No boring one line messages please. No BBW haters\shamers please.

I'd like to talk ! Shot you a pm

i'm available to chat and play with you. If you'd like.

Hi Lexa love your name and I love that you are pregnant.šŸ˜
I love pregnant girls/ women.

Variety is needed in our life Alexa. Th hormones running through your body as your pregnancy progresses will only increase your desires.

Comfortable to chat, on a forum that works for us both, in a land not far away.

D

you have probably gotten a million reply's i am a 61 yo married retired anesthesiologist who would love to chat

Back