The 118th Week of the Decent of Donald!

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
Donald-Trump-plays-golf-at-Trump-National-Doral-screen-grab-478x257.jpg

‘Who sold Trump a bag of oregano?’: President ridiculed on 420 after happy tweet from Mar-a-Lago

President Donald Trump enjoyed a leisurely Saturday while on vacation at Mar-a-Lago.

He started his day as he often has during his administration, with a round of golf.

shutterstock_1190031697-e1538485118196-300x161.jpg

Why it’s hard to remove — or even diagnose — mentally ill or unstable presidents


Famed political scientist Richard Neustadt emphasized one of the most ominous of those situations when he testified before the Senate. “Constitutions,” he warned, cannot “protect you against madmen. The people on the scene at the time have to do that.”

Hint, Hint, Nancy!
 
AG Barr buried by conservative New York Times columnist

As Brooks explained it, that was the end of his ability to trust Barr’s independence from politics.

“One of the thoughts I’ve had this week is that impartiality is our scarcest resource by now, and that Robert Mueller seems to have been pretty impartial,” said Brooks. “And we rely on umpires in this society who are impartial.”

“I think Barr, frankly, ruined any reputation for impartiality with that press conference.” Brooks added. “He ruined the benefit of the doubt that a lot of people like me were inclined to give him.”

Rudy Giuliani lashes out at Mueller report and praises AG Barr on Fox News


Giuliani suggested that were it not for the media, Barr would be “getting praised today for having restored a sense of law, justice, and sanity to what had become a media circus.”

Barr has always been a shill for Rethuglicans, like Rudy!
 
Rudy's been pretty quiet lately. He should have stuck to that. Apparently there's a trail in the Mueller report that, when unredacted, will lead back to Rudy offering Cohen a pardon if he just shuts up.
 
Dipshit Donald descending rapidly.


Republicans have no balls. I've long suspected but there silence speaks clear
 
KeithD writes: "Or picked off by a sniper. (No, I'm not advocating it.)"

It was only two years ago that an angry Bernie Sanders supporter actually took his guns to Washington, D.C. with the intention of murdering Republicans at a softball practice - who were one the field preparing for an annual charity game against House Democrats. In the end, this Bernie-backer seriously wounded Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) with rifle-fire before then being gunned-down himself by capital police.

The left has long spoken a language of hatred & intolerance aimed at those with whom they disagree. It's one of the reasons why the Democrats continue to grow weaker, and why their presidential candidates for 2020 are such a weird bunch of losers!

The last time the Democrats lurched this far into looney-left-land was in 1972, when their candidate was George McGovern - who ended-up winning a TOTAL of one state (Massachusetts) and the District of Columbia in one of the WORSE landslide losses in American political history!
 
You mean it, but you know it's a crime so you need a way to back out of the statement.

Since you seem to think you can read my mind you also know I don't give a shit what sleazy filth like you think.
 
Since you seem to think you can read my mind you also know I don't give a shit what sleazy filth like you think.


I think your stupid enough to threaten to kill the President on a public forum, but you're to afraid of the consequences.
 
Or picked off by a sniper. (No, I'm not advocating it.)



That's a pretty irresponsible statement even from you, passive aggressive. I hope you get nailed by the secret service for that comment.
 
Or picked off by a sniper. (No, I'm not advocating it.)



A typical statement from a lefty lune. You wonder why the left is tagged as the fascist party. You've descended into the lowest form of politics. If people disagree with you you call them names, call them unpatriotic, and now, being a Trump hater, you insinuate an assassination. I'm not going to lower myself to your level with name calling but to call you an American patriot is as bad as desecrating the flag itself. I can't believe your hate is that deep. You need psychiatric help. You're a brown shirt!!
Oh shit, I stooped to name calling.
 
A typical statement from a lefty lune. You wonder why the left is tagged as the fascist party. You've descended into the lowest form of politics. If people disagree with you you call them names, call them unpatriotic, and now, being a Trump hater, you insinuate an assassination. I'm not going to lower myself to your level with name calling but to call you an American patriot is as bad as desecrating the flag itself. I can't believe your hate is that deep. You need psychiatric help. You're a brown shirt!!
Oh shit, I stooped to name calling.
I agree that people who promote violent actions need psychiatric care.

Remember this? "If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."

It was followed by a statement from the NRA that Trump was right.

Let’s see them all get therapy.
 
Umm, no, when coming from a Trumpette like you, I don't wonder about any manner or volume of rabid lies you spew.



Well; KeathD; there is soooo much space between your ears they could film Lost in Space. Speaking of space, I flew an SR-71 TOO!!!
 
https://theweek.com/speedreads/836983/trumps-empty-schedule-directly-correlates-24hour-tweet-storm

After getting home from his Mar-a-Lago resort at 7 p.m. on Easter Sunday, Trump seemingly didn't have anything scheduled until an in-house pool with reporters at 9 a.m. the next day. But that didn't seem to last long, as Trump was already calling out former Secretary of State John Kerry for giving Iran "VERY BAD advice" by 9:37 a.m. His "congratulations" tweet in response to news that CNN's ratings had dropped actually came three minutes after he was supposed to be at the White House Easter Egg Roll's breakfast reception.

That holiday tradition kept Trump busy until noon, when he revealed in a tweet that he wouldn't nominate Herman Cain for the Federal Reserve Board. His 1:30 p.m. intelligence briefing then seemingly only took half an hour, as he was back on the tweet game by 2:05 p.m., and sent off a few dozen retweets throughout the rest of the day.

On Tuesday, Trump got to work attacking the "Fake News New York Times" before 6 a.m. He then seemingly spent some quality time with his favorite show, Fox & Friends, ultimately firing off a dozen tweets before his 9 a.m. pool call with reporters and proving that Trump's executive time is alive and well.
 
Well; KeathD; there is soooo much space between your ears they could film Lost in Space. Speaking of space, I flew an SR-71 TOO!!!

It's sort of fun to see you so rabidly hateful--and so impotent at the same time. :)
 
That's a pretty irresponsible statement even from you, passive aggressive. I hope you get nailed by the secret service for that comment.

I'm not surprised that you didn't bother to read all of my posting. I'm also not a bit surprised that you would prefer to put your head up Trump's butt rather than assess the reality of real danger. I covered the assassinations and reasoning behind them of Egypt's Anwar Sadat, India's Indira Gandhi, Pakistan's Benizar Bhutto, and Israel's Yitzak Rabin--all by zealot once followers of these leaders who became disillusioned by them. I'm not a bit surprised that you have neither the historical perspective nor the analytical capability to be able to handle a real threat and are just goofing off on a porn discussion board.
 
Last edited:
It's sort of fun to see you so rabidly hateful--and so impotent at the same time. :)



Now that really hurts. Only you could derive happiness from someone rabidly hateful.
You're quite a colorful character. Oh shit, I hope Dan doesn't see I used color in a sentence, I hate being called a racist.
 
I'm not surprised that you didn't bother to read all of my posting. I'm also not a bit surprised that you would prefer to put your head up Trump's butt rather than assess the reality of real danger. I covered the assassinations and reasoning behind them of Egypt's Anwar Sadat, India's Indira Gandhi, Pakistan's Benizar Bhutto, and Israel's Yitzak Rabin--all by zealot once followers of these leaders who became disillusioned by them. I'm not a bit surprised that you have neither the historical perspective nor the analytical capability to be able to handle a real threat and are just goofing off on a porn discussion board.


Why would you assume that?

Did you cover it from your SR-71?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top