More SUBversion By The Don

jaF0

Watcher
Seems there was some reeaaallyy sensitive stuff relayed.

Trump allegedly shared potentially sensitive information about US nuclear subs with Australian billionaire

www.theguardian.com.ico
The Guardian|3 hours ago
Pratt, a member of Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort, allegedly shared submarine details with former Australian PMs and journalists, according to media reports

Trump allegedly discussed US nuclear subs with foreign national after leaving White House: Sources

www.msn.com.ico
ABC on MSN.com|5 hours ago
Months after leaving office, former President Trump allegedly discussed potentially sensitive info about U.S. nuclear subs with an Australian billionaire, say sources.

Meet Australia's 'Cardboard King' Trump Is Accused Of Spilling US Nuke Secrets To

www.ndtv.com.ico
NDTV|1 hour ago
Australian billionaire Anthony Pratt has been hurled into the spotlight after US press reports alleged that former President Donald Trump spilled secrets about US nuclear subs to the businessman ... Visy, founded by his father, is Australia's second ...

Donald Trump allegedly discussed US nuclear subs with Australian billionaire Anthony Pratt

www.theaustralian.com.au.ico
The Australian|5 hours ago
Former US president Donald Trump relayed, potentially illegally, secrets about the US nuclear submarine capability to Australian businessman Anthony Pratt during a conversation at Mar-A-Lago in April 2021,

What could that idiot have possibly told anyone from memory that would compromise the US submarine program???

Did Drumpf tell the billionaire that submarines don’t actually have screen doors???

🙄

🤣

Now if the corrupt orange traitor handed over documents relating to the US submarine fleet and its capabilities, then I would consider it beyond serious, and I would be calling for an execution.

But what are the chances that the corrupt orange traitor possessed classified documents relating to the US submarine fleet and its capabilities after leaving office..,

JFC

SAD!!!

He told an Australian man how many warheads they carry and how good their stealth is.

Oh come on!
What are the odds that a billionaire is a Russian or Chinese secret agent !??
I mean the Australian
No doubt our Orange man is a Putin Pawn

Whenever a story like this breaks, and it seems like alotta stories like this have been coming to light as of late, it always chills me to the bone and gives me pause to stop whatever I'm doing and worriedly think, "Why can't Hunter Biden admit to his crimes and where in the hell did all these gays suddenly come from?"

What does taking the piss out of the dumb fuck do for him? Make him dumber? Is that possible?
Mockery is older than civilization. Humans have practiced it enough to make it effective. But calling him a traitor and the various other heavy insults of the past seven years is hate, not mockery.

Defeating an enemy starts with knowing and respecting the enemy. Believing Trump to be a dumb fuck is the beginning of a losing strategy, like a grappler who doesn't believe a striker will be much of a fighter, so he walks straight into a knockout punch. Trump was smart enough to override the party establishment and get the nomination. That should have been enough warning of a worthy adversary.

Phrased another way, the hater must first convince themselves he is powerful enough to be worth hating. And then he is.

Hate can give power to the hated. Hating Trump keeps him powerful.

I can only conclude that by “hate” you mean justified and righteous outrage and anger related to Drumpf’s numerous crimes and indiscretions.

And that justified outrage and righteous anger drove people to the polls and the courts, resulting in Drumpf LOSING the 2020 election and losing court cases, making Drumof WEAKER.

It seems that "hate" (justified outrage and righteous anger) was / is being harnessed to WEAKEN and bring down the corrupt orange traitor,

The ONLY thing keeping the corrupt orange traitor "strong" is the sycophantic MAGAts that are putting "owning the libs" over the rule of law and the country.

Hope that ^ helps.

👍

👉 Sternosot 🤣

🇺🇸

Did everyone forget Australia breaking its French sub contract to buy US/UK subs? Trump apparently made the sales pitch that eventually worked, after he left office. And France was pissed, which many Americans may count as a bonus.

^^^ This was some random Aussie dude, not a Government official tasked with military contracts. And it was after the Don was removed from office, when he had no legal authority to be involved in such matters.

Did everyone forget Australia breaking its French sub contract to buy US/UK subs? Trump apparently made the sales pitch that eventually worked, after he left office. And France was pissed, which many Americans may count as a bonus.
And what does that have to do with him giving away secrets about our sub capabilities? Not a damn thing. Personally, I don't think he did it primarily for money. He did it for bragging rights, which is even more ignorant than doing it for money. But push come to shove it makes not a hill of beans WHY he did it only that he DID. If a Tiger kills you, it doesn't make a bit of difference if it was just playing with you (in its way) or was hungry. The end result is still the same.

And as far as hating on him, If I call a cockroach a disease-infested waste of oxygen pest, and try to step on it am I hating on it or just stating what it is? If I call the donald a traitor, an idiot SOB and call for him to be prosecuted for giving away such things as these secrets, am I hating on him, or just stating the obvious? Again, it matters not at all WHY he did what he did, only that he DID. There is no legitimate defense for what he did. Ex-president or not, his ass needs to be in jail. There should never be a shield (like being an ex-president) for such behavior. EVER!

Comshaw

I highly doubt that Trump could either intellectualize nuclear submarine data or correctly remember whatever he'd been told about it as president, but that's beside the point. He divulged what he thought he knew to a foreign national. U.S. law specifies extensive prison time to those who do so. So, Trump should do extensive prison time for this activity alone.

^^^ Is a President subject to the UCMJ?

Straight question because I'm not sure.

I highly doubt that Trump could either intellectualize nuclear submarine data or correctly remember whatever he'd been told about it as president, but that's beside the point. He divulged what he thought he knew to a foreign national. U.S. law specifies extensive prison time to those who do so. So, Trump should do extensive prison time for this activity alone.

Yeah, the traitorous orange POS should definitely be prosecuted, but there also is a high likelihood (100%) that the traitorous orange POS is / was too ignorant to competently pass along any high value info, thus easing my worries that the US was compromised in any truly meaningful way.

*nods*

Yeah, the traitorous orange POS should definitely be prosecuted, but there also is a high likelihood (100%) that the traitorous orange POS is / was too ignorant to competently pass along any high value info, thus easing my worries that the US was compromised in any truly meaningful way.

*nods*
Yes, but my point is that his legal culpability doesn't hang on the information, as he understood it, to be good--it's that he did it.

Sometimes the breach of security is the revelation that a secret exists. Once people know that there is a secret, they can start work on figuring out what it is.

Sort of like if I had an expensive motorcycle I wouldn't tell bike thieves that I had one, never mind where I kept it or what model it is.

It's totally unacceptable that he revealed anything that he wasn't told specifically was suitable for publication and Trump should be prosecuted and shunned for it.

Back