My Wife Louise ... Soon to Turn 60!

She is gorgeous. Love a woman in closed toe stilettos. She should pose more in those heels...So hot...đź‘ 

She is gorgeous. Love a woman in closed toe stilettos. She should pose more in those heels...So hot...đź‘ 

Me, too! I love the same. I will be photographing her soon in these ... we ordered them from Amazon, but they ship from China. The wait is KILLING me! LOL

Attachments

• Stilleto1.jpg
    Stilleto1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
Odds and Sods

This collection is kind of all over the place, but reminds me of the many times I've photographed Louise. And it reminds me why. As one internet viewer remarked to me recently, "Your wife is a G**damn bombshell!!"

The one snapshot in regular clothing was included to show that even then, she drives me crazy. That was taken in our church. I'm a bad boy.

Last edited:
This collection is kind of all over the place, but reminds me of the many times I've photographed Louise. And it reminds me why. As one internet viewer remarked to me recently, "Your wife is a G**damn bombshell!!"

The one snapshot in regular clothing was included to show that even then, she drives me crazy. That was taken in our church. I'm a bad boy.

A lovely mish mash of photos.

Very sexy she is indeed a bombshell

Please tell your wife that her body looks like that of a woman 20 years younger (at least!). I love her provocative, teasing poses, and her sexy selection of outfits. Bravo!!

WOW I have such a huge fantasy of being with an older woman, and your wife is AMAZING! Love her pics

Very sexy she is indeed a bombshell

Thanks. Indeed!

Please tell your wife that her body looks like that of a woman 20 years younger (at least!). I love her provocative, teasing poses, and her sexy selection of outfits. Bravo!!

Thank you; I shall tell her.

WOW I have such a huge fantasy of being with an older woman, and your wife is AMAZING! Love her pics

It's a pretty common fantasy. I had it when I was young, for sure.

So hot and yummy!!! Love that ass for sure!!!:D

Thanks! I marvel at her ass every day.

White Panties

I'm not sure on the exact date of these photos. Sorry for the poor quality.

Last edited:
PVC Dress

These are from April/May 2017, so she would have been 58 years old in these pics. I need to get her back into this outfit soon, since matching shoes are on the way.

Last edited:
Back