Haii :3 Anyone up for fantasy RP?

Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Posts
8
Hai there, i'm new here and i'm kinda looking to start a fantasy rp.
Its gonna be a bit short since i only have two days off, and no time to carry on afterward. (sorry)

I was thinking something like a young female dragon (me ^w^) who's on a quest to find her rider. (preferably also female, sorry guys)
She travels from village to village hoping someone will be brave enough to approach her...
(doesn't necessarily have to be sexual, its up to you)
 
You can find me if you like, I'd like to ride a dragon - could you teach me
 
Sure I can, just show me how you like it ;3 (My style of writing may take a bit of getting used to)

"No luck once again..." I sigh to myself as I take to the skies, away from the small town of Seira, "Next stop, Veinir. Ugh, what am I, a bus?" I bank sharp to the left, spiraling upward toward the mountain pass where the village is hidden.
 
Late afternoon, the same day, I finally arrive in the secluded village. "They say there are only women here. I hope thats true", I shudder as I think of all those obnoxious men in Seira. Doing my best not to break anything with my huge wings and spiked tail, I slowly descend into the main square of Veinir. Once I'm safely on the ground, I carefully walk over to the small river flowing through the center of the village. I submerge my muzzle and try to catch me a small snack after the long flight. Just as I'm about to go for seconds, I catch a glimpse of a breathtakingly beautiful woman peeking at me from behind a hut across the square.
 
Do my eyes play tricks, there is a dragon in the square! The village is quiet as most people are having a siesta. I boldly, but quietly open the door and stand in front of it. I'm in full view of this gorgeous creature, light shimmers from its scales, its green eyes glisten in the early afternoon sun. I stand, transfixed
 
I lift my head in surprise at the fearlessness of this female. "Are you not scared?", I ask, once again ashamed of my masculine, rumbling voice.
 
"Why would I be?" I say walking forward. Im younger than I look and the dragon seemed surprised - how I could tell I don't know but I knew
 
I shrink back as she strides toward me confidently. "Who ARE you? You show no fear, like you have never seen the destruction wrought by my kin." When my tail touches the hut behind me, I sit back on my haunches, revealing the bright emerald scales on my underside. Shocked, I quickly cover them with my large, clawed paws.
 
I stop, then hold up the back of my hand as if to a pony. I never stop looking into the dragons eyes - i can see the fear and know i need to win trust
 
I eye the woman quizzically, then let my forked tongue dart out to taste the air around her. "She seems genuinely excited to meet me", I mutter, as I cautiously unfurl and nudge her hand, "but you know, I'm not a pony." I chuckle, a deep rumble in my chest, that makes my forest scales glitter in the fain light.
 
"I know" I giggle "why do I know what you are saying? And why do I know you are looking for a friend?'
 
I crouch down in front of the beauty, still a bit taller than her, but not by much. "Dragons speak in the Old Tongue, a language so ancient, every living being can understand it in its mind." My tongue snakes out, seeking a taste of the woman. "And I am looking for my rider actually."
 
I am Melody, the singing princess of Elcanaan, daughter of Mia high princess of Elcanaan, I believe I am the only surviving member of Elcanaan. We were the dragon herders who looked after dragons for centuries, giving them safe refuge. You are the first dragon I have seen since I was taken and I was a mere youngling when I last saw your beautiful kind
 
"You truly are a majestic Melody of perfection", I swoon. Careful not to scare her, I rear up on my hind legs. Now towering way above her, I proudly introduce myself, "I am Taïra of the Drakonia, the Elven Dragons. I am on a quest find someone worthy of being my rider", I turn away to hide my blushing and stutter shyly, "A-and possibly my m-mate."
 
I stand my ground and eye the dragons perfect lines, eloquent speech. I bow my head slightly "So, I think we are friends?" I smile "I have always wanted to be a dragon flyer and fighter princess of the sky's - but you need to prove me worthy - what venture have you in mind?"
 
I eyed the dragon, wondering if I had scared her, she now knows my heritage. What she doesn't know is that I have never seen a real dragon, never flown one and never spoken to one, however I grew up with the stories and nobody could tell me that I couldn't do any of these.
 
Back
Top