Hi, im looking for a mommy to RP

MommyBabyboy

Virgin
Hi, im looking for a mommy to have nice long term RP. I'm open minded, i don't like rush, we can have spicy relation, or real loving one. We can share our favourite stories, have normal talk and many more. I would love to chat with someone nice and loving. If you share with me your fantasy I'll try to make them come true. Don't be afraid, im not biting, unless you want me :p. Some wake up, or goodnight messages. Just someone who will get involved in this, a someone who will bring some joy and fun.

Thanks, and have nice day :)

Edit. I know not everyone is checking this so i know i can wait even few weeks, don't be afraid, I'll wait and check it regulary

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm a kind and very loving woman.
Why don't you get in touch.
Eve x
:rose:

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm a kind and very loving woman.
Why don't you get in tough.
Eve x
:rose:
My fatish is making unknown women my mom and fucking them. So now i am alone. Id love to have an online mom. I will see her body everytime i wants and fap on it. I love to make other women my mom and degrade themselves. When they see my dick and rub their pussy i want to have an ejaculation. Pls pm me or ad me @arunyes1 in telegram or any other social plat form u want. I am just bored and always horny. Thank u.

Hi, im looking for a mommy to have nice long term RP. I'm open minded, i don't like rush, we can have spicy relation, or real loving one. We can share our favourite stories, have normal talk and many more. I would love to chat with someone nice and loving. If you share with me your fantasy I'll try to make them come true. Don't be afraid, im not biting, unless you want me :p. Some wake up, or goodnight messages. Just someone who will get involved in this, a someone who will bring some joy and fun.

Thanks, and have nice day :)

Edit. I know not everyone is checking this so i know i can wait even few weeks, don't be afraid, I'll wait and check it regulary
Message me on Google Chat:
[Deleted per forum rules]

I am a very fit 41year old mom who would love to chat

Last edited by a moderator:
Back