TMOTM: Hostess Thread

Ritapita

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 14, 2017
Posts
122
Hostess's Organizational Thread

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE
unless asked to do so.


"The Madness of the Mist" conversation,
as well as prospective writer inquiries,
should be posted here
and "In Character" replies should be posted here.

This thread is for the Hostess alone,
a place where she can easily organize information
for the quick and easy access
of the readers and writers alike.

Thank you for your understanding.
 
DO NOT POST PROFILES HERE!
(This is just a "parking space" for the profile sheet. Profiles will not be posted here.

INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. This profile sheet will be PMd to you. Do not copy it from here because I may add or remove questions below before sending it to you.
  2. Open a reply.
  3. Complete those portions that are applicable to your character.
  4. Please be aware of formatting, such as the bold or periods at the end of lines. Answers should be outside of (to the right of) the [ /b] formatting when such formatting is present; and inside the period at the end of lines in Lists.
  5. DON'T DELETE those portions of the profile that are not applicable to your character. I'll do it.
  6. DON'T DELETE other such things as these instructions and explanations below. I'll do it.
  7. Keep in mind that you can add additional information to your profile at a later date. If you are unsure of what you want you want some aspects of your character to be at this point, skip them.
  8. Keep in mind that the depth and detail of profiles is dependent upon whether your Character is Primary, Secondary, or Tertiary. If your character is going to rush out into the mist and die in his/her first post, then a profile isn't necessary, is it?
  9. Proofread your profile. Profiles that are all screwed up will be returned to you for proofreading and correction.
  10. Once you are ready, send your profile PM to me.
  11. I will review it and send it back to you with instruction on posting it to the OOC thread.


Name:
(Please use something my voice recognition will recognize. I write a lot of my role play using VR while walking, biking, exercising, cleaning, etc.)

Gender:
Sexual orientation (if applicable and appropriate to state at this time):

Age:
(if your character is not going to be involved in sexual activity, he/she can be <18.)

School and class:
Place of Employment:
(If outside the mall, please make note of this.)
Position:

Interactions or involvements with other characters, whether your own or another writer's:
(Include whether or not you have family and friends inside or outside the mall who are of importance to the story.)
  • Use the bullet points, don't use the bullet points: doesn't matter. Don't delete unused bullet points. I will delete them after you send the profile to me. (If you are unfamiliar with the use of bullet points, you don't want to accidentally delete something that'll fuck everything up! :eek:)
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .

Ideas of what you want to do with your character (if any at this point):
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .

Image (optional):
Physical Description (all or part optional):
  • Height and weight:
  • Measurements or a general body type (females):
  • Fitness description (either gender):
  • Hair color:
  • Eye color:
  • Tattoos, piercings, etc.:
  • Other:
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .

Personality and History that defines your character's personality:
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .

Additional Information
(you can add to this over time)
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
 
Link to map

Mall Map:

9rlYJGD.jpg


Notes about Mall in general, stores, and more:
 
Back
Top