No Don't Expell me! [Closed for ASH13]

As soon as i enter a hand goes over my mouth and my hands tied behind back. “ little redhead rich girl after class hours? Who knows what could happen to ya” they joke checking out my long legs in the shorts ss my firm breasts are groped through my button down top. “Time for some extra carricular activities” i hear one say mockingly.
 
-They knelt her down her arms bound with some bungie cord and they line up gripping the pig tails in your head one says.-"Lets make this little pig slut squeal."-they began to fuck her mouth hard one set of hands pinches her tits and gropes her the other spank and tease her pussy.-"oh this little high heels school slut got wet already guys."
 
I struggle against the bonds as they pretty much rape my mouth. I get a momentsrybreak and try to say “ease up” but they see me as a spoled rich snob and theyve turned the tables on me. They say things about seeing me in and out of classes and dreaming about me like i am now.
 
-They laughed as they recorded and raped her body she ends up laying there covered in cum and fucked for 4 hours they let her clean up and leave the school to go home. As she laid there she couldn't picture nothing but cocks pounding her maybe this was better then expected tomorrow was a thursday time for the next day and it was curious what would the principle say she needed to report in.-
 
I report to the office the next day in our typical private school uniform, with my flare of course, white blouse grey pleated skirt a good 3” above the knees, dark brown pantyhose, 2” strappy black heels and the blazer jacket with school emblem.

You look upset and i hear you tell your secretary to hold all your calls today and cancel your meetings. You say my little “gangbang” was not to happen yet and i didnt follow your instructions. So im “in trouble” now. I stand there a bit nervous as you approach me with a stern look on your face.
 
“I fear you havn’t been doing your assignments i been giving you.”-He smiled.-“So here is what will happen your going to have to Be Punished and that will Be your going to wear vibrating panties your not allowed to tease or take them off if you do graner punishments will be made. now Your going to have to make sure you stay after school for being disobedient and not doing your work.”
 
I say “yes sir” and put them on. Part of punishment is to stay afyer school and assist you with record keeping. I sit at the desk, your secretary normally sits at in the office right in front of yours. As a few teachers come by asking for things i feel a buzz between my thighs not realizjng you have a remote for what i am wearing under my little uniform skirt.
 
-He played with the speeds as she did her duties he had her stay in the office for 'Xtra Credit' her teachers pardoned her from school work as she did her work The Secretary assisted with other things the principle needed done.-
 
As i sit working I struggle to stay composed as the speeds of the vibrating panties change so i cannot adjust to one or the other. A few teachers ask if I am ok and i manage to say yes in a way where they ask no further questions. I try to type memos for you but find myself constantly making errors that i have to fix because if lack of focus as my pussy under the desk ison fire now.
 
-The Principle Hears a Gasp and walked to her.-"having trouble miss Ashley?"-He said.-"need some relief?"-
 
I say “yes sir could use some relief please”. As i say that there was a father of one of the other students that was there asking school related questions. He sees my flush look and asks if I am ok. I wonder if you will tell him whyi am flushed or just keep it your secret. I await in nervous anticipation, fighting iff the buzzing betwen my thighs as the two of you talk a second.
 
“huh oh she is ok just long day for herandnto answer your Questions.” -he smiled-“No we arent haveing budget cuts, No we are using new books, And yes the trip for the museum is next week.”
-the dad leaves as i lock the office for now and take you to mine he closes the door and pulls the blinds down. The lrinciples office is Normal locked unless people aren’t busy.-“Ok slut i hope this punishment wl teach you a lesson.”-he bends her iver seein how messy your holes are.-
 
Giving you a dirty look i simply nod “yes...please sir i want your cock inside me. I will twll my father i like this schoolnand he should give more money but first please fuck me like the.... like the slut i am” i say as i bend over, keeping my super long legs straight so you can see my tight little ass and sopping wet bald slit at seemingly the perfect height for you.
 
-He grins and holds her waist as he slides his cock in her sopping pussy and began fucking her deep and hard.-“mmm fuck there we go Slut that tught oussy needs angood cock.”
 
You comment on how tight my teen pussy is. I nod saying “ yes i need YOUR good cock sir. As i say that you see a defisnt fire still in my eyes as giving up control is not something my “spoiled rich girl” life is accustomed to. “ mske me happy sir and i can make sure daddy gives his little angel what she wants when i say he should donate more funds to this university. Am i your best student sir?” I say teasingly awaiting your response.
 
“very good and yes you are.”-his cock slips in to her tight little pussy and began to fuck her good and hard deeply does his cock more more and more.-
 
My “assignment “ is to get into other schools and see what they are doing and how they compete with ours on academics and sporting levels. The first on the list is one of the newer private schools St.Eros. A private school with new funding and trying to compete with the others. I see their uniforms, basic white blouse, navy blue pleated skirt, i wear mine a good 3” anove the knees and as usual, wear heels, 2” strappy white heels. As i walk the halls i am stopped by a teacher who doesn’t remember seeing me as i look lost looking for different rooms, even though the school season has started already and most students should be familiar by now with layout. He then......
 
The Teacher is Mr Burnbacker known for his strict policies.

"Well regardless if you have been here since the start your out of uniform, No heel mary janes and a regulated skirt...Your to be punished immediately you know the rules."-He took her hand and leads her to a empty room with just a large ruler and a table.-"Bend over and lift your skirt."-He see's you being rebellious and forces her to bend over as he forces her skirt up discovering she was wearing no panties.-"Now whats this?"-Catching her with out panties he began to hit her ass with the large ruler with out giving her a chance to explain.-
 
I try to “lie” saying “was in a rush and for... forgot” but speaking is interrupted with each crack if the ruler. Half pain half pleasure i whimper “ ok ok enough you cannot treat me like this im rich” i stip myself before blowing my cover. He hears what I say saying “ all the girls say that. Please no interruptions during uniform inspection” he says sternly as the sound of another ruler strike on my tight little ass echoes through the small room.
 
“that is the worst excuse ever “-her ass red and now dripping pussy-“now your thighs are all wet thats a naughty thing better have a good reason. “-he keeps her pinned over and i see you reach back but can not stop you seeing you spread your lips apart-“now seducing me?”
 
Knowing your strict, i try to soften you up by wiggling my tight ass and say. “You like my silky smooth 40” legs dont you sir? Maybe if I let you FUCK my tight teen pussy sir you will let me go on my way with just a warning?” I see you trying to look stern but can also see your eyes gazing up and down my long legs to my tight bare ass seemingly calling your name.
 
-He grins as he was really hard and spanked her a moment grabbing her ass.-“You better get me sucked off good and we will just forget this ever happened and maybe youcan make it up to your teachers.”-not realizing your spying.-“Now take my cock out and suck on it.-
 
I kneel and say “yes sir” in a teasing tone, my 5’10 frame puts me at eye level with your bulge. I take out the semi erect cock and say “mmm lets see if we can get him to play to show I am a good student”. I slowly stroke your cock with ine hand and massage your balls with the other. I giggle as it comes to life in my hands and my eyes widen a bit at the size it is becoming. I kiss the tip of it and then lick just the tip for a few moments before SLOWLY taking it inch by inch into my mouth as i look up at you with my big blueish green eyes and moan a bit to tease you more watchyyour reactions to my touch and the sounds I make.
 
-His cock twitches and groaned as his fingers run in her hair and moaned deeply at her mouth and her hands all over his cock and running her hand over his thighs-“Mmm thats it i think its really happy to see you and every little i ch that your sucking on feels amazing in your hot mouth”
 
I slowly bob back and forth, making moaning sounds knowing the comboof my noises and warm wet mouth are driving you crazy. I increase my suction and you are impressed with how deep I can take you without gagging. Your secretary buzzes in reminding you you have a meeting in 30 minutes. You tell her thank you and let her know you may be a bit late as you are going over rules with a “ new” student. As you hang up the call you feel yourself building up as i suck more and more.
 
Back
Top