Sir confused me.

Katykaboomu

Virgin
I don't have much experience. I had one experience in person. He was so intense. Did not discuss limits with me. Came in and started by kissing me, rough, then touching my breast, twisting my nipples, and slapping my breast hard. We went to the couch and he kissed me again and unzipped his pants. He forced my head down to his Cock. This all was fine, but he started to call me names I've never been called ad started to humiliate me by saying how would my parents think about their southern girl sucking a stranger's Cock! We went to my bedroom and he told me to undress--I did. And we laid on the bed. He told me to suck his Cock, using derogatory words, and I did. This went on for a good ten minutes. He started in again about my family. I told him i needed a break. He asked if he needed to leave and I said yes. The next two days I noticed bruising on my breast. It turned me on! I longed for his large hands on them: twisting my nipples and slapping them. I was proud of the bruises he left--his marks on me--i wanted more. I was confused by my feelings. I met him on pof. I sent him a message a week later. He responded. I tried to communicate with him about being his submissive, but he would not negotiate limits with me. I still don't understand why.

I don't have much experience. I had one experience in person. He was so intense. Did not discuss limits with me. Came in and started by kissing me, rough, then touching my breast, twisting my nipples, and slapping my breast hard. We went to the couch and he kissed me again and unzipped his pants. He forced my head down to his Cock. This all was fine, but he started to call me names I've never been called ad started to humiliate me by saying how would my parents think about their southern girl sucking a stranger's Cock! We went to my bedroom and he told me to undress--I did. And we laid on the bed. He told me to suck his Cock, using derogatory words, and I did. This went on for a good ten minutes. He started in again about my family. I told him i needed a break. He asked if he needed to leave and I said yes. The next two days I noticed bruising on my breast. It turned me on! I longed for his large hands on them: twisting my nipples and slapping them. I was proud of the bruises he left--his marks on me--i wanted more. I was confused by my feelings. I met him on pof. I sent him a message a week later. He responded. I tried to communicate with him about being his submissive, but he would not negotiate limits with me. I still don't understand why.

I wouldn't trust anyone who won't negotiate limits. Especially a stranger.

It may be he wants full control and allow you no say. If you are not use to this at first it can be stimulating but sooner or later something will go wrong. At least he ask if you wanted him to leave that would be a plus.

I wouldn't trust anyone who won't negotiate limits. Especially a stranger.

This... You have limits. Just like any other relationship, don't settle. If you do, chances are you will just end up hurt physically and/or mentally.

Also limits can change.. in BOTH directions. Things my wife once liked have become triggers, things she normally doesn't like become things she will sometimes crave. Any relationship requires communication, especially BDSM.

"No limit" D/s is a thing but if it isn't what you want, move on and find someone compatible with your needs/wants.

Last edited:
I tried to communicate with him about being his submissive, but he would not negotiate limits with me. I still don't understand why.

Because he's an asshole.

Unlike the dominants mentioned in the other threads, where there was some history between the partners, in this case - an internet stranger - run fast and far.

Anyone who says they won't discuss limits is nuts. That being said, he's told you he won't honor or respect you or your limits, so if you choose to continue, go in with eyes wide open.

My advice is to stop thinking with your pussy. Even the way you wrote your post, it reads like you are wet remembering the experience.

That's great. I can tell you, though, there are a lot of men out there who have big hands, who will bruise your body, who will give you that same feeling and will also listen to you.

The one saving grace he has is he let you leave when you said you needed a break. Wait. Were you at your house? You let a strange guy you met on the internet into your home? Did you leave him or ???

All kinds of red flags.

Stop thinking with your pussy. Be safe.

If this is just a no strings attached quick fling he's probably just exercising a no-limits fantasy that he can't do with a committed relationship. Doesn't mean you have to play along if that's not what you're into.

words on deaf ears.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back