Existing Threads Seeking Writer(s) 2016

Seeking a male to take on the eventual role of the hermit caretaker in the thread "You don't fuck with mother nature" Please PM
 
A Foreign-Cuckold Romance

Hello there fellow SRPers! I'm looking to expand my SRP portfolio; I have been really invested and dedicated in one SRP (there have been several others that I've participated in, however, did not see any "fruits of labor" if you will). Therefore, I'm writing this post in hopes of securing a fellow SRPer and developing a great storyline together.

The idea I had in mind was that of a foreign romance, with cuckolding involved. I would be playing mainly two male characters, while my partner would be playing the role of the lead role female. I envision there being build up of storyline, prior to the introduction to the antagonistic male character (older, rich businessman) between the husband (young, blue-collared male) and his wife (gorgeous, european/south american female).

Any takers? ;) PM me!
 
Hey! Submissive Sci Fi Fans!


Are you a sexual submissive?

Do you love science fiction?

Would you like to write as a slave in one of the greatest sci-fi settings every devised?

If that appeals to you, then read
this and that.

(If you are not a sexual submissive, but might still like to write in one of the greatest sci-fi settings every devised, then just read
this.)



 
My prison-themed thread "Welcome To Prison Ladies" seems to be drying up a little. We can always use inmates, guards, lawyers, visitors, anyone. Despite the page count, little has happened so it's easy to jump in. Or, if there's enough interest, we can reboot the thread so a number of new inmates can get processed and thrown in together.

If you'd like to join, chime in on our OOC thread, tell us who you'd like to be. You should be able to jump right in, there's really little that you need to be caught up on. The story is still in its infancy.
 
Last edited:

My co-author departed just as things were heating up. I'm looking for a female co-author to pick up where we left off.

Story picks up just before the somewhat prudish single mom begins an affair with the sexy young man (and close companion to her only daughter) who lives next door. Naturally this relationship will involve some sneaking around to avoid the attention of her daughter and his parents.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1278228

If the thread interests you, PM me. (If we've not written together before, check out my SRP Profile as well to get a better sense of my style.) I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Careless Abyss

I came across a story that I started with a friend a while back and I really loved writing the character: Kae Dare. She's a band leader and lead singer for a rock band.

I'm looking for a good, male writer to revamp the story and start over. Take a look at Purgatory and see if the story interests you.

I don't want to revive the story word for word, but I do want to keep the main character and band. Send me a PM and let's chat about it.

-V
 
Join in Imperial Intrigue!

THE AFFAIRS OF KAITAIN
A Role-Play of Dune





Call for Writers

It is the year 10,148 AG. The aging Elrood Corrino IX sits upon the Golden Lion Throne of the Galactic Padishah Empire. Members and agents of other noble houses, like Atreides or Harkonnen, surround him seeking favor and advantage.

If you think you have what it takes to survive, or even prevail in, the intrigues and affairs of the Imperial capital, then the planet Kaitain is the place for you!


If, after reading what has been written so far of The Affairs of Kaitain, you think you might want to join in its role-play, please contact EmpressJosephine here or JawnKarTurr here.



 
Still looking! Pm me with interest or if you want to do a variation of this. Wouldn't mind changing the setting. Lets get creative!

I want someone to either continue this story or we can start over and make some tweaks to it.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1173495

What I don't want to change:
True siblings. Not step, not half. Full blooded siblings.

What I wouldn't mind changing. I would like for the older brother to fluctuate more between being nice, and then cruel as he is frustrated with their situation and also with his increasing sexual desires.
 
A guard recently rejoined my Welcome To Prison, Ladies thread and there's no one for him to play with right now, we're all tied up. Any female writer interested in being an inmate, please drop a line in the thread or the OOC thread and let us know.
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1288748

Getting Candy

My character is Candy, a busty eighteen year old who's constantly with her boyfriend. They both host get-together and parties with their friends and Candy loves them - apart from one guy in particular that she has to deal with. This person is Derek, her boyfriend's crude, tactless friend.

Throughout the night, Derek does his usual thing and hits on poor Candy. Her boyfriend, obviously or delusional about the whole, doesn't listen to her. Frustrated, she takes the high road and doesn't tell him off, or threaten to kick him out of the party. All this does, however, is get her dominated and used by the pervert.

If you interested, please send me a PM! Thank you!
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1289760

Post-apocalyptic RP scenario set in Minnesota in the wake of an EMP strike.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1289792

Incest/Interracial/Poly RP

Seeking one or two players who can play either Mom or girlfriend or both.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1289788

RP set in retail store with my character having telekinetic powers.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1289256

College students face a post-apocalyptic world on campus.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1289768

I need victims for my sadistic customs agent in a dystopian future New York City.
 
Last edited:
Creative Female Co-Author Wanted

Revised - see "Existing Thread - Sort Of" below.
 
Last edited:
Meet the Blakes...

Meet the Blakes is a cuckold love story. I'm looking for a writer to play Mrs. Blake, a fun loving free spirit who has recently cheated on her husband for the first time. She thinks its over but, to him, their life has just begun. Help me tell their tale of renewed romance through multiple partners.

I plan for this to be a limit pusher with some bisexual undertones. If your interest, shot me a pm. If not, thanks for reading.
 
Spy vs. Spy (To Be Continued)

I started a thread a few months ago that went out to 30 posts before my female co-author quit. I would love to pick it back up with an imaginative female partner. The basic idea is that opposing spys, in their assumed identities, began to have an erotic affair without knowing of one another's status. Eventually they find themselves in a confrontation in which they each are obliged to stop the other. How this would work out is up to us as co-writers. I am also open to my co-author taking this is a somewhat different direction, including starting afresh.

The existing thread can be found at:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1209491

Please PM me if interested.

PS: Although the first post to this thread is by my co-author, the thread idea was mine and she responded to my request for a co-author. Hence, I am not offering a thread to you that doesn't belong to me.

Best,

Gr8chtr (Great Chatter)
 
Longmont

Sadly, my co-writer is unable to continue the story we have created together. I don't want to have anyone take up his character but I would like to continue the story. Please read the current thread and see if you would be interested in keeping the story going with me.

Longmont Thread

Please check out my tagline for my SRP Profile.

Thanks!

-V
 
Existing Thread - Sort Of

Lit Folks,

Quite a while ago an excellent Lit author came up with the creative idea of a boy-meets-girl story line in which both characters are somewhat shy, perhaps bookish, neither of whom are at all good at meeting dateable partners. They meet accidentally and are drawn to one another. Unknown to even her closest friends the woman is a sex phone operator, whom the male character eventually calls - of course not knowing that this is the quiet woman that he just met.

The thread can be found here:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1093775&highlight=speed

Unfortunately, my co-author had to quit and is no longer active in Lit. Since it was her idea and she created the female character, I don't feel free to invite someone else to just pick up where we left off. However, what I would like to do is fine a female co-author with whom I could create a new similar story line.

PM me if interested.

Best,

Gr8chtr (Great Chatter)
 
Back
Top