Why does crossdressing feel so good?

I have worn panties off and on for years, but recently tried wearing leggings for the first time, and thought they felt tremendous! The taboo part kept me warmed up all the time I was in them; it was so "wrong", yet SO good!

My wife said they made my butt look good (I think she is biased, or crazy!), so I joked with her maybe I should get some heels to wear, and really make it look good; she said maybe I should! So, I am thinking about the advice earlier in this thread to hit up a Goodwill for shoes, and possibly for some more leggings or jeans, as well.

If I was more confident, I might try to find out if others agree with her opinion of my legging-worthiness.

Careful once the bug has bitten its hard to stop scratching! Last time I went to goodwill just before Christmas I got a pair of heels and a short black dress. The checkout lady was a plump black woman, looked me in the eyes and smiled saying " Christmas present?" But never asked for who, just have me a knowing smile. I loved it. Yes it was a Christmas present for Monica ;-)

Enjoy it as much as you can, some men don't have understanding wives such as ourselves.

Happy new years to everyone and happy new crossdressing year to you!!

Attachments

• 2016-01-01_01-43-53.jpg
    2016-01-01_01-43-53.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
Cross dressing is all very new to me. I recently just started myself and love the feeling of it. As of now I usually dress in thigh highs, panties or thong with a small teddy type top. I'm still trying to get my head around it, but I enjoy it.
I would love to eventually go further and get fully dressed with shoes, a dress, possibly get a wig and add makeup. I wouldn't pass but my little chicken legs as my wife calls them look really good in stockings. I took advantage when Christmas shopping to get myself my own thigh highs, a nice pink thong and a sexy pair of black panties.
No, my wife has no idea about any of this.

Careful once the bug has bitten its hard to stop scratching! Last time I went to goodwill just before Christmas I got a pair of heels and a short black dress. The checkout lady was a plump black woman, looked me in the eyes and smiled saying " Christmas present?" But never asked for who, just have me a knowing smile. I loved it. Yes it was a Christmas present for Monica ;-)

Enjoy it as much as you can, some men don't have understanding wives such as ourselves.

Another look of that great dress! You really wear & pit it together well!

I have worn panties off and on for years, but recently tried wearing leggings for the first time, and thought they felt tremendous! The taboo part kept me warmed up all the time I was in them; it was so "wrong", yet SO good!

My wife said they made my butt look good (I think she is biased, or crazy!), so I joked with her maybe I should get some heels to wear, and really make it look good; she said maybe I should! So, I am thinking about the advice earlier in this thread to hit up a Goodwill for shoes, and possibly for some more leggings or jeans, as well.

If I was more confident, I might try to find out if others agree with her opinion of my legging-worthiness.

Happy New Year Gurls :rose::kiss:

If your in the UK, New Look has a great sale on, at moment I bought another 5 pairs of shoes today for less than ÂŁ40 for the lot. They look and feel great! :rose:

In my humble opinion, it feels so good because to me the clothes are far finer materials and therefore feel better and the seams are a lot smaller so the clothes are even more comfortable.

I asked my hubby about this (actually have asked in different ways many times, trying to understand). He says the materials feel electric on his skin and feeling how the lingerie was designed for a woman's body makes it fit on his so he's always reminded he is dressed in women's underwear or clothing so he stays aroused constantly.

I asked my hubby about this (actually have asked in different ways many times, trying to understand). He says the materials feel electric on his skin and feeling how the lingerie was designed for a woman's body makes it fit on his so he's always reminded he is dressed in women's underwear or clothing so he stays aroused constantly.

Your husband is right - it's the material as well as knowing what you have on is so fem. It's a little kinky and taboo - makes it much better

I don't Always Cross Dress ...

But when I do, its because it gets chilly around the house naked! I found a good way to warm up is to make a pretty little "Pet" DANCE for me. :catroar: And if they are very good, they will get a spanking good treat, with sprinkles. :kiss: Any takers?
Hugs
Veronica

Last edited:
Nothing hotter than roaming around in Home Depot or WalMart in jeans and a sweatshirt with a frilly, sexy bra under and a thong

well, ...there is cross dressing in public. I'm trying to work up my nerve for the Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans.

ps. Thanx for the compliment, SatinDreamGirl.

my exhusband

My ex-husband loved to wear dresses, skirts, hose, bras...everything. said he loved the way it felt and he felt beautiful and sexy. I supported him. not to mention he looked so cute and we could shop in the women departments at the mall together

Attachments

• IMG_1951.jpg
    IMG_1951.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1940.jpg
    IMG_1940.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1954.jpg
    IMG_1954.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1955.jpg
    IMG_1955.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1
Panties at the gym

Whenever I am at the gym I am always super jealous of women wearing yoga pants, especially when you can tell they are wearing a thong. I want to dress that way so badly! Today I wore thong panties at the gym under my clothes! It was thrilling knowing that someone may catch a peak of pink thong. Maybe someone noticed the outline of my thong under my sweats.

I felt so sexy, and almost like one of the girls I am so jealous of. :)

Whenever I am at the gym I am always super jealous of women wearing yoga pants, especially when you can tell they are wearing a thong. I want to dress that way so badly! Today I wore thong panties at the gym under my clothes! It was thrilling knowing that someone may catch a peak of pink thong. Maybe someone noticed the outline of my thong under my sweats.

I felt so sexy, and almost like one of the girls I am so jealous of. :)

Honey, if you want to show panty lines, wear anything other than a thong. We wear them to not have lines in our yoga pants. :)

Honey, if you want to show panty lines, wear anything other than a thong. We wear them to not have lines in our yoga pants. :)

I agree that thongs are designed not to show panty lines. However when you wear a thong with tight leggings or yoga pants, many times you can easily see the outline. Especially if you are wearing dark panties and white pants.

That is not a knock on woman who are going for this look. I want to show off that I am wearing a thong. I would love to wear tight white yoga pants and a bright pink thong.

I agree that thongs are designed not to show panty lines. However when you wear a thong with tight leggings or yoga pants, many times you can easily see the outline. Especially if you are wearing dark panties and white pants.

That is not a knock on woman who are going for this look. I want to show off that I am wearing a thong. I would love to wear tight white yoga pants and a bright pink thong.

Ah, yes in colors, that's true. Didn't think about that. All my yoga pants are solid colors that wouldn't show my panties underneath.

I Missed the Easter Parade But ....

well, ...there is cross dressing in public. I'm trying to work up my nerve for the Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans.

ps. Thanx for the compliment, SatinDreamGirl.

.... This should be good for N'orleans in the Spring, right?
Hugs,

Veronica

Last edited:
I haven't tried it too much. I do like wearing panties and nylons.my new thing is lipstick

My ex-husband loved to wear dresses, skirts, hose, bras...everything. said he loved the way it felt and he felt beautiful and sexy. I supported him. not to mention he looked so cute and we could shop in the women departments at the mall together

Wish I had a wife like you :rose::heart:

Back