Just been circumcised (help)

Silky1970 said:
Been there bought the T shirt... had it done myself about 8 months ago. There are a few trricks to help, when at home/college, sit in a towel or some form of rap.I used a sarong. DO NOT use any cream!! Under no circumstance..(pardon the circ..) Apply gauze and try and form a bandage that will hold it in place. As for the stiches, after about 8-10 days, if your able take them out, if not then get someone else to do it for you. It will be nearly 2-3 weeks before you can go driving hard with it. It is well worth it as being blown now is better than it ever was.... just so you have something to look forward to!!
PATIENCE !! ;)

I like that: "driving hard".

Hehe..he's gonna be cuming a lot quicker than ever before :)

Considering I haven't cum in about 10 days now I'm really getting a major case of blue balls. The slightest thing is turning me on it's so annoying having this put not being able to put it to good use - girlfriend is going to get quite a load in a week or two ;)

xxxbob said:
Considering I haven't cum in about 10 days now I'm really getting a major case of blue balls. The slightest thing is turning me on it's so annoying having this put not being able to put it to good use - girlfriend is going to get quite a load in a week or two ;)

Haha...she sure is!! You've got to stop thinking about sex :)

No good reason to circ baby boys

naughtygirl69s said:
what's the percentage of men in the UK that are circ'd as babies?
Can't quote you a figure, but it's damn few. Mainly, if you're not jewish or muslim then they don't slice off bits of your dick!
Why do they do it in the US? Money. The doctors charge for it. In the UK the health system, as abominable as it is, doesn't pay for unnecessary surgery.

naughtygirl69s said:

I don't know the percentage but it has to very low. I have often wondered what it would be like to be cut but my wife prefers a foreskin on her men so who am I to argue!

Can a woman tell without visual confirmation?

xxxbob said:

GET A VIBRATOR :) i did it with a old electrical toothbrush 1½ week after my surgery ....WHAT A RELIEF :)

Just out of curiosity, why are stitches involved in an adult circumcision, when they're not in an infant circumcision?

SlickTony said:
Just out of curiosity, why are stitches involved in an adult circumcision, when they're not in an infant circumcision?
I don't know but let me guess:

1: The area that needs to heal are larger.
2: The younger you are the quicker you heal and babies wear nappies anyway.
3. Those that circumsize kids are sadists. :)

3. Is a joke off course but it really shouldn't be allowed to make cosmetic and unnescessary surgery on children. :mad:

drummer34 said:
I don't know but let me guess:

1: The area that needs to heal are larger.
2: The younger you are the quicker you heal and babies wear nappies anyway.
3. Those that circumsize kids are sadists. :)

3. Is a joke off course but it really shouldn't be allowed to make cosmetic and unnescessary surgery on children. :mad:

Sound like sound reasons to me. I'm still wincing over the story of the guy who attempted intercourse too soon after his operation and get the head of his dick twisted sideways, and I don't even have one--ow, ow, ow!

I'm afraid I'm one of the guilty parents. It was something they did to babies as a matter of course; my son had a few adhesion problems after as a toddler, but seems to have healed up all right--I haven't seen the object in question, except for the odd accidental glimpse, in several years. He hasn't complained recently. Still, had I known then what I know now, I probably would not have let them do it to him.

I'm afraid I'm one of the guilty parents. It was something they did to babies as a matter of course; my son had a few adhesion problems after as a toddler, but seems to have healed up all right--I haven't seen the object in question, except for the odd accidental glimpse, in several years. He hasn't complained recently. Still, had I known then what I know now, I probably would not have let them do it to him.

Hey nobody's blaming the parents back then, when the whole medical community unite in telling you something most people believe it and besides, "everybody did ;)

The "guilty" people in this story are the doctors who bullied you into doing this with horror stories about penile cancer and all the other good things. :mad:

Have you tried a Vibrator yet BOB ?

I'm very curious about how you are progressing as well, I've read this thread with avid interest

:)

Hopefully all is healing well!

Staple this to the insides of your eyelids. Erection pain begone.

Attachments

• 4975.jpg
    4975.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 185
Bad cut

I live in the US. I was circumsized at birth. It was not until I reached adulthood and started having sex that I started having problems due ti my circumsion. When I have sex with a woman who is too tight then the skin just below the head of my penis ends up having tears in it, looking like raw hamburger meat. It really hurts causung me to not have sex until it heals up. This also happened when my wife gave birth. She had to have an episiotomy. When the doctor stitched her up he took at least one maybe two extra stitches to make the vaginal opening tighter and more pleasant for me. It did feel great until just after the love making was over then the pain began.

As a healthcare worker I would not advise anyone to have their newborns circumsized. All the studies I have seen did not give statistical proof that circumsion prevents cancer in women, that boys who are circumsized have less urinary tract infections or that circumsion prevents STDs or contracting HIV.
If I could have my foreskin back I would do so in a flash. I would love to castrate the butcher who circumsized me or do a female circumsion if the doctor who did mine was a female. Over the years the head of my penis lost its silky smoothness due to the constant friction of clothes.

Question:
At this time in life (obviously you are old enough to write) why would you get circumcised?
Are you marrying a Jewish girl.
Being born in the USA, I like mostly all babies why back when were circumcised at birth. This was done for hygiene reasons and incorporated as general practice after WWII. This is why the Jewish religion did it way way back when, when hygiene was an issue. It's also why they didn't eat pork (trichinosis) and they had a lot of other rules that are for hygiene also. Talk to a Muslim who still think woman are "dirty". The Hasidic Jews still require woman to take a bath in a special tub after their period is over.
Sorry I digressed.
It has never been a problem for me.
As my foreign born friend told me, "now wonder you are so horny all the time" but other than a personality trait of wanting to get laid all the time, it's all the same.
Ice it and enjoy your cut dick.

I have never had a thread (or post) ((the first one)) make me feel so fucking uncomfortable. Good luck pal. I hope it gets better fast. I am off to get a cold wet towel.

Question:
At this time in life (obviously you are old enough to write) why would you get circumcised?
Are you marrying a Jewish girl.
Being born in the USA, I like mostly all babies why back when were circumcised at birth. This was done for hygiene reasons and incorporated as general practice after WWII. This is why the Jewish religion did it way way back when, when hygiene was an issue. It's also why they didn't eat pork (trichinosis) and they had a lot of other rules that are for hygiene also. Talk to a Muslim who still think woman are "dirty". The Hasidic Jews still require woman to take a bath in a special tub after their period is over.
Sorry I digressed.
It has never been a problem for me.
As my foreign born friend told me, "now wonder you are so horny all the time" but other than a personality trait of wanting to get laid all the time, it's all the same.
Ice it and enjoy your cut dick.
Relax - that was posted in 2005 - things must have moved on since then! Didn't even know you could find posts from 2005 but some folks do :rolleyes:

Wasn't sure to post this in the Cafe or not... who knows :( (long post sorry but please read and help)

Basically, I'm pretty damn miserable at the moment. Last Wednesday (about 5 days ago) I got circumcised. I had a slight phimosis of my foreskin which basically meant it couldn't be pulled back over the head of my dick. Five days on and I'm starting to get a little depressed about the whole thing and I have some questions that I'm hoping you guys might give me the answers to, as I'm after some.

Basically, it hurts. I can't walk without hands down my pants to stop the clothes rubbing, my erections are painful (and they seem to be coming more often at night) and pressure against the head is just not even funny :(.

I want to know how long it's going to take for it to stop being so bloody sensitive - I need to go back to University on Thursday (i've already had a week off) and quite frankly walking around is going to be a bitch. I can't take anymore time off. How long before I can wank, how long before I can safely see the girlfriend again, how long before the stitches fall out...

Any help will be seriously appreciated
hi, i had it done 5 yrs ago, mine took 3-4 weeks to be completly pain free. good luck, i feel for u

It won't be high.
I know when I was in school in the 80's I was the only one that was cut (I had a medical issue when born....not religious or anything cultural). Now that I'm older asking if people my age are cut or not will not be an easy conversation to have!

Back