The Fugitives (Closed for rvplymates)

Tony felt her push back into his embrace as the bright flash of lightening lit up the dark sky and then the loud sound of thunder that followed almost immediately. He butt wiggled against him and he wondered if she did this by pure accident. The storm was at it's height now with lightening constantly filling the sky while the loud clap of thunder followed. The rain was hard and the lake which could be seen from the cabin was now hidden by the sheet of rain.

Tony held her tightly as her body jerked with each bolt of lightening. He loved the way Mother Nature unleashed her fury, knowing that soon it would be over and the sun would come out again as if nothing changed.

One hand moved instinctively upwards and soon he was holding a breast in his large paw while the other hand held her tight around the waist. He felt her body go rigid for a second as another bright flash lit up the lake in front of them. He wondered if she jerked because of the lightening or because of his hand resting on her breast. He didn't feel her resist when his fingers began to softly knead the soft globe hidden by the shirt and bra.

Tony knew that it was only a matter of minutes before Greg and Marcus would come looking for them once they finished cleaning up. They were the furthest thing in his mind as he and Melinda stood on the porch watching the lightening light up the sky while the sheets of rain poured down onto the landscape.
 
Last edited:
Melinda was terrified as the lightening struck over and over. She pressed her body harder against Tony mesmerized by the flashes in the sky. She felt his protective hand around her waist and after awhile she felt his other hand on breast. She began to breath heavy as he kneaded it sending pleasurable sensations through her. Between the fear and the pleasure running through her she had no coherent thought in her mind. Tony represented protection and he was now also the pleasure giver. A soft moan left her lips as he fondled her breast with more attention. She closed her eyes and just let herself enjoy what was happening.
 
As the new storm picked up its fury, Tony felt Melinda press firmly back against him. He held her tightly while the wind picked up and the rain pelted the porch roof above them. One hand teased her covered nipple while the other hand, on her stomach, pulled her against hm.

A surge of lust filled him as they stood together watching mother nature's fury. Leaning his head forward, he kissed the back of her neck. His cock hardened, pressing against her ass. His hips swayed slowly back and forth and sideways, letting her know of his desire.

Greg and Marcus finished the dishes and then stood silently at the door watching Tony and Melinda in a sensual embrace. Marcus made a move to go and join them but Greg held him back. "Let's see where this leads," he whispered.

His lips moved to her ear and he whispered in a husky voice. "Think of the storm as your building orgasm. The storm builds up in intensity until it can no longer hold back the rain in the clouds. Just like your orgasm .... building higher and higher until you can't hold back."
 
Melinda was mesmerized by the storm. She vaguely felt Tony's hand on her nipple exciting her. His hand on her stomach pulling her back against him hard made her feel safe. She could feel his hard body along the length of her body as she stared at the storm. She felt the chill of excitement run through her as he kissed her neck. She felt his cock harden against her ass as he moved against her. She could feel her own desire growing despite the fear of the storm. She felt his lips move to her ear, his whispered husky voice tickled and excited her as he said, "Think of the storm as your building orgasm. The storm builds up in intensity until it can no longer hold back the rain in the clouds. Just like your orgasm .... building higher and higher until you can't hold back." She could feel herself respond to his words, soon she was breathing heavy as he moved against her and stroked her nipple more. She got closer to her climax as he continued to speak until finally she cried out and came hard. She was pressed against his body tightly.
 
Tony felt her body responding to his words and touches. He had not touched her pussy but her breathing was becoming more ragged as he rubbed and twisted her nipple. Then without warning, her body froze for a moment and then he felt her breathing stop for a second and knew she was in the throes of an orgasm. He held her tight against him, his covered cock pressing against her ass, surprised that she had an orgasm by just playing and teasing her nipples.

As the two of them stood on the porch, Greg and Marcus watched the action. Greg turned to Marcus and was about to say something when he saw he had the camera in his hand, recording them. He was smiling and then whispered to Greg, "This will be great to look at later."

Greg chuckled and turned his attention to Tony and Melinda. Tony leaned over and picked her up into his arms and Melinda wrapped her arms around his neck. Turning he saw the two men in the door and smiled.

Greg opened the screen door and watched as Tony carried Melinda into the room and set her on her feet. He stood behind her again and then his large hands circled her body and began to undo the buttons on her shirt.

Marcus kept filming them as Greg walked to Melinda and rubbed his hands over her covered breasts. "I think we should make our own movies," he said kissing her hard on the lips.
 
Melinda was still in the afterglow of her climax when Tony picked her up in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck. It seemed romantic to her as she looked into his eyes before resting the side of her face on his chest. She felt the movement of his body as he walked with her in his arms. She saw Greg open the screen door as Tony brought her into the house and set her on her feet. She swayed a bit but felt Tony's strong body behind her. She felt his arms go around her and open the buttons of her shirt. She frowned a bit as Greg walked up to her and placed his hands over her bra covered breasts and began to rub. She quickly found herself getting aroused as he told her, "I think we should make our own movies." Before she could say a word Greg kissed her hard on the lips. She could feel both men pressing against her body as their hands moved over her body.
 
Greg pressed his lips hard against hers, his tongue slipping between her lips. His fingers found the bra clasp between her breasts and quickly undid it. He gasped when he pulled his lips off hers, looking down at her breasts as Tony's hands immediately cover them.

Marcus circled the trio, zooming in on her ripe harden nipples, being teased by Tony. He wanted some of the action but knew he had to wait his turn. He moved the camera upwards to capture Tony, nibbling on her neck while his fingers twisted and pulled each nipple. Then panning downward he caught Greg kneeling in front her, gently pulling her jean shorts down her legs.

Greg smiled when he saw her wetness staring him in the face. His hands grasped the back of her thighs and pulled her to his waiting tongue. "Ohhh fuck baby you taste fucking great," he murmured as his tongue dipped between her pussy lips.
 
Melinda moaned into Greg's mouth as his tongue pushed between her lips. She felt her bra loosen as the kissed ended. She gasped as Tony's warm hands covered her naked breasts. Sensations assaulted her as Tony nibbled on her neck and played with her nipples. She felt her jean shorts slip down her legs along with her panties. She cried out "AAAHHHHH as Gregg's warm mouth covered her sex. His strong hands held her in place as his tongue delved into her sex. She felt his warm breath on her vagina as he murmured, "Ohhh fuck baby you taste fucking great." Her moans and groans became louder as the two men held her sandwiched between them. When her eyes opened from time to time she could see Marcus circling them making a movie that would normally horrify her. The pleasure was so intense that her body shook with multiple climaxes as she cried out her pleasure over and over.
 
With one of Melinda's legs draped over his shoulder, Greg devoured her pussy, moving his tongue up and down her slit. Her juices were coating his face, and when he attacked her clit, sucking and licking the sensitive bud, he felt her whole body convulsing in orgasm.


Tony held her tight against him, pinching her hardened nipples while his teeth dug onto her shoulder. His cock was straining in his pants, wanting to be free to feel the pleasures of her holes. "I'm going to fuck you so hard baby," he gasped into her ear while her body squirmed in his arms.

Marcus wanted some of the action too but for now he was content to just film them, knowing in good time he would have his way with her. He zoomed in on Greg, feasting on her pussy and then panned up her slim body to her nipples being pinched and pulled by Tony's large fingers.

As her body calmed for the moment, Greg stood up and Tony released her nipples. Greg smiled and pushed on her shoulders until she was kneeling before them. "Now it's our turn," Greg chuckled. "Time for you to open up our packages and see what we have for your fun," he added picking up her hand and placing it on his covered cock leaving no doubt as to what he was asking her to do.
 
Melinda felt Tony's hard body against her back as he held her tightly against him. She moaned as he pinched her nipples as Greg devoured her sex. She could not move between the two men as her legs were draped over Greg's shoulder as his tongue ran up and down her vaginal sucking and licking her clit. Her body shook with a powerful climax as Tony gasped into her ear, "I'm going to fuck you so hard baby." When her body stopped trembling from so many climaxes Tony released her nipples but held onto her.

She saw Greg stand up and smile at her as he directed her down to her knees by pushing on her shoulders. She looked up at him weak from so many climaxes as he told her, "Now it's our turn," She looked up at Greg as he chuckled not really knowing what to do. A slight frown touched her face as he told her, "Time for you to open up our packages and see what we have for your fun." At the same time he took her hand and placed it over his hardened cock that was in his pants. Tony took her other hand and placed it on his. She slowly opened their flies and pulled their hardened shafts out of their pants and began to stroke them gently looking up at each man from time to time.
 
Greg saw the frown on Melinda's face when he told her to open their trousers but she did as he asked. He groaned when her hand sneaked inside, pulling his cock from its prison. She was stroking his and Tony's cock looking up at them.

Both Tony and Greg undid their trousers at the same time letting them fall to the floor. Standing before her, Greg looked into her eyes. "Ok baby it's time for you to get treat us to a nice suck."

Tony chuckled grabbing his cock and swiping it across her cheek and then her lips. "Yea baby show us what you can do with that mouth of yours," he moaned pushing his cock harder against her lips.

The two men stood in front of her, their cocks waving in the air waiting for her to suck them. Meanwhile Marcus knelt down next to Melinda and zoomed in on her lips and the two cocks waving in front of them. "Come on baby .... show them how good of a cocksucker you are!" he whispered.
 
Melinda was so busy stroking the two men's cocks that she was startled as their trousers dropped to the floor at the same time. She had a confused look on her face as she looked up into Greg's eyes. She frowned a bit as Greg told her, "Ok baby it's time for you to get treat us to a nice suck."

Her eyes moved to look at Tony when he swiped his cock against her cheek and lips and chuckled. At first she thought he was making fun of her before he told her, "Yea baby show us what you can do with that mouth of yours." She heard him moan as he pushed his cock harder against her lips. She felt insecure as she looked up and saw the two man's cocks waving in front of her until Marcus knelt beside her and whispered encouraging words to her, "Come on baby .... show them how good of a cocksucker you are!" She opened her mouth and drew Greg's huge cock into her mouth and licked and sucked it hard. She stroked Tony's cock as she worked on Greg. Then she switched her mouth to Tony's and suck hard on it as she stroked Greg's cock. She added licks to the heads of their cock's when she moved from one to the other. She could hear the men moaning and that encouraged her to suck and lick faster and faster. She could hear Marcus giving her instructions which she followed to give the two men more pleasure.
 
The two men moaned in unison as Melinda took one cock in her mouth while she stroked the other one. Each of the men had one hand in her hair and when it was their turn to feel her mouth wrapping around their thick cock, they guided her head, shoving their cock to the back of her throat.

Marcus was capturing all this on camera, moving from one side of her to the other and then standing to shoot the action straight down. He felt himself getting hard and wanted in on the action but he knew he would have to wait.

Greg moaned when it was his turn, looking down at his wet cock slipping in and out of her mouth. "You are such a good cocksucker baby," he moaned feeling his cock resting at the back of her throat. He held her head and pushed his hips forward sending his cock past the resistant muscles. He heard a gurgling sound and then pulled back out watching her gasp for air. "We are going to teach you everything you've been missing," he said. Tony grabbed the back of her head and thrust his hips at her, listening to the same sounds coming from her as his cock slipped into the narrow throat passageway.

Marcus kept on filming, telling Melinda. "Take those hard cocks bitch .... hmmmm that's right baby take them and show them you can take whatever they give you,"
 
Melinda could feel the strong grip the men had in her hair. They were guiding her head back and forth between them. She felt calm as she sucked and licked their shafts. She kept her eyes closed and her mouth open ready to stop when one cock came out and go when the other one went in. She heard Greg moan before he told her, "You are such a good cocksucker baby." Her eyes snapped open when he suddenly pushed his cock further down her throat. She began to choke and was relieved when he pulled back. She was gasping for air when he told her, "We are going to teach you everything you've been missing." She was shaking her head no when Tony grabbed the back of her head and thrust deeply into her throat as Greg had done. She choked again and fought to get free when Marcus spoke up, "Take those hard cocks bitch .... hmmmm that's right baby take them and show them you can take whatever they give you," she shook her head no, she didn't like what they were doing to her.
 
Tony was hard and ready for some other action as he watched Melinda shake her head. One minute she was enjoying them and then the next she was resisting. He grabbed her head and shoved his cock back into her mouth after Greg was done. "Come on bitch take this thick cock down your throat," he said pushing his cock deep inside her mouth until he felt her throat muscles. He held it there for a moment and then withdrew, seeing her gasping for breath.

"I think she's had enough cock in her mouth for now," Greg announced.

Tony laughed, "Yea I've been wanting to fuck her nice and hard." Tony pushed her down on the carpet, quickly crawling between her thighs. He looked at her inviting pussy before he rubbed his cock along her wet slit. "Yea baby your cunt looks so fucking good," he said pushing his hips and sending his cock deep into her.

Greg moved so his cock was wavering over her face. "While Tony fucks that sweet pussy, I have something for you to play with," he chuckled swiping his cock over her lips.

Marcus was becoming hornier. He quickly got out of his clothes and pick up the camera while he positioned himself on the other side of her face. "Here is some fresh meat for you baby," he said with a big smile while the camera was pointed down at her.
 
Melinda was getting frightened as the men began to get rough. She tried to pull away from them but Tony grabbed her head and rammed his cock down her throat. He frightened her more when he growled at her, "Come on bitch take this thick cock down your throat." She choked as he forced his cock down her throat and held it there. She was gasping for breath when he pulled it out. Tears streamed down her face as she slowly backed away from the men.

She was relieved when Greg spoke up, "I think she's had enough cock in her mouth for now." Her relief didn't last long as Tony laughed and announced, "Yea I've been wanting to fuck her nice and hard." She screamed as he pushed her down on the carpet. She tried to crawl away but before she knew it he rubbed his cock against the opening of her vagina and told her, "Yea baby your cunt looks so fucking good." She cried out as he slammed his cock deep inside of her.

She could feel Tony's hands on her hips as he held her in place and pounded into her. She felt trapped as Greg moved in front of her and told her, "While Tony fucks that sweet pussy, I have something for you to play with." She heard him chuckle as he swiped his cock over her lips. She was struggling to get loose when Marcus came into view. She could see his huge cock on the other side of her face as he told her, "Here is some fresh meat for you baby." She screamed out, "NO, NO, NO."
 
The men could see Melinda was not into what they were doing. She was thrashing about on the floor yelling NO ... NO .... NO as Tony cock sunk deep inside her sex.

Greg tried to calm her down, telling her, "Melinda we are not going to hurt you. We all want you to enjoy sex with us." He took his hand and wiped away some of the tears that were rolling down her face.

Tony had stopped pumping his cock in and out of her, watching Greg try to calm her down. Holding her thighs apart, he brought them together and put her feet on his shoulders. His cock rested inside her and he gently rocked his hips back and forth keeping his cock nice and hard for her.

Marcus kneeled beside her, turning off the video camera. He was watching her reaction to Greg as he told her. "Tell you what Melinda .... we won't force our cocks down your throat. You can just touch and do what you want with them until you feel more comfortable."
 
She looked into Greg's eyes as he gently told her, "Melinda we are not going to hurt you. We all want you to enjoy sex with us." She was still crying when he whipped some of her tears away. She told Greg, "I don't like this feeling of being trapped and used, I am frightened." She could feel Tony close her thighs and put her feet on his shoulders. His cock was still inside of her as he gently rocked back and forth.

She could see Marcus kneel beside her and turn off the video camera. She was relieved when Greg told her. "Tell you what Melinda .... we won't force our cocks down your throat. You can just touch and do what you want with them until you feel more comfortable." She nodded her head feeling a bit safer as she reached for Greg and Marcus' cocks and told them, "Thank you for understanding."
 
Greg realized that Melinda needed care and guidance rather than force. He thought that once she got a good taste of what sex could mean she would slowly change her mind. He had a feeling that the more she experienced, the hungrier she would become.

He let out a moan that mixed with Marcus' groan when her hands grabbed their cocks. They both looked down at her hand slowly stroking the length of each one and seemingly studying how they reacted to her touch. "Hmmmm that feels really good Melinda," Marcus moaned as his hips began to move in time with each stroke.

Tony looked on, his cock still hard and buried deep inside her pussy. He had put her feet onto his shoulders and now he took one leg and began kissing the inside of her ankle while his other hand moved slowly up and down her leg.

They were all wondering how this new treatment would impact Melinda who lay on the floor surrounded by the three men.
 
Melinda relaxed as she held Marcus' and Greg's cocks in her hands. She began to slowly stroke them feeling the reaction of each in her hand. She could feel the blood in them throbbing and she knew that she was giving the two men pleasure even before they moaned and groaned. She knew she was right when Marcus told her with pleasure in his voice, "Hmmmm that feels really good Melinda," She felt him move in rythum to her strokes and she liked that.

She felt kisses on her ankle and looked at Tony whose cock was still deep inside of her. She smiled as he tenderly kissed the inside of her ankle as he rubbed up and down her leg. She told him, "That feels good, Tony. She was relaxing and was again willing to try sexual things with them.
 
All three men saw Melinda relax when they stopped forcing her to enjoy sex with them. 'Maybe she just needs a little gentle coaxing,' Greg thought as she stroked his cock. She seemed to be enjoying herself teasing and stroking his and Marcus' cock at her own pace. The two men were watching her stare at their cocks when Greg told her, "take your time and enjoy them. When you are ready we want you to experience how they feel and taste In your mouth. Marcus and Greg moaned in unison has hands fondled their shafts and balls.

Tony watched them, his cock deep inside her. His hips started rocking back and forth slowly. The pressure from her muscles squeezing his cock was exquisite. He moaned as he tenderly kissed the inside of her other ankle. He knew he would not be able to go slow for very long as the sensations started building up in hIs cock.
 
Melinda was now comfortable with the men now that they were not forcing her. She was enjoying teasing and stroking Greg's and Marcus' cocks. She moaned when Tony began to rock his cock back and forth slowly inside of her. She squeezed her vagina muscles harder around his cock. It felt really good. She liked the way Tony kissed the inside of her ankle. Pleasure drove her to latch onto Greg's cock and suck and lick it. She kept stroking Marcus' cock than switched to sucking Marcus' cock and stroking Greg's. She could feel Tony moving faster inside her. She began to move her hips in tempo with him as she tended to the other men.
 
Greg let out a low groan when Melinda took him into her mouth, her teeth scraping along the skin as she took it in as deep as she wanted and felt comfortable. He was getting to the point of the exploding and he wanted her to be aware of what was about to happen. She was sucking Marcus' cock now and stroking his wet cock when he moaned looking down at her. "I'm about to cum baby. Where do you want me cum?" he groaned feeling his ass cheeks begin to clench.

Marcus was groaning, loving the feel of her lips and tongue dancing all over his cock. He smiled at her as she stared up at him. He wondered what she would tell Greg.

Tony didn't care about anything other than the feel of her velvety pussy lips sucking on his cock with each stroke. He watched her as she darted from one cock to the other, occasionally looking up at him. "Your pussy is so wet and hot," he called out as his hips moved faster.
 
Melinda heard Greg's low moan as she moved up and down his cock licking and sucking. She felt comfortable stroke Marcus' cock as she did this. After awhile she moved her mouth to Marcus' cock and stroked Gregs'. She suddenly heard Greg tell her, "I'm about to cum baby. Where do you want me cum?" She quickly removed her mouth from Marcus and began to stroke his cock as she returned her mouth to Gregs. She went up and down it rapidly feeling it throb in her mouth. She was ready to take his seed.

Her own body was close to climax as Tony stroked into her. She wanted him to pound into her harder, faster and deeper but could not tell him as she sucked Greg's cock. She began to move her hips hard against him hoping he would understand as he told her, "Your pussy is so wet and hot."
 
Greg's moaning increased when he looked down at Melinda and he saw her eyes drawn to his. His moans grew louder when she took his cock into her mouth and stroked his cock and he had his answer. Putting his hand on her head, his fingers intertwined in her long curls. "Ohhhhh fuckkkkk baby," he cried as her mouth worked its magic. There was no stopping his climax and then his ass muscles clenched tightly together. He watched her pull his cock out to the tip of her mouth, her eyes looking up at him as the first explosion sent the white creamy between her lips and onto her tongue.

Marcus watched Greg's cock ejaculate in Melinda's mouth. When his cock had expended all its seed, he smiled as she turned to him, Greg's cum foaming on her lips. He let out a groan when her lips opened and sucked his cock into her mouth.

Tony felt Melinda's hips begin to push upwards insistently on his cock. He held her legs open and watched her take Greg's cum and then turn her attention to Marcus. Pushing against her, he sent his cock into her pussy until it completely filled her. His hips began to thrust harder against her and he felt her responding to each forceful thrust. He found his own breathing becoming more ragged as he fucked her harder.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Greg pick up the camera and start to shoot the three of them as they rocked on the floor in sexual ecstasy.
 
Back
Top