Vicious Prose

........ "Cum for me, babygirl." I would. You would. You didn't stop, didn't break your stride, just kept driving your cock home again and again until we were both weak. Then you pulled out, smacked my ass hard, and spun me around for a kiss that set my soul on fire.

This......left me breathless, what a spectacular piece of writing :rose:

Another repost, but I'm feeling it this morning ...

Empty.
I stare at the space you once occupied and remember your scent, your taste. Before you I was lost, stumbling and grumbling without focus or direction.
Then you were there, feeding my soul and giving me hope that it will be ok, that today is full of possibilities, that I can do this.
Empty.
You are gone and I stare, fighting back the hopelessness.
What now?

I better make another pot.

Coffee

Last edited:
Adam & Eve just sent me an email titled, "Thanks for Being Awesome!"

How did they know? And ... you're welcome. :D

Oh, and good morning lovelies. :kiss:

Given all the goodies they have, Adam and Eve should send such an awesome woman something to enjoy with her coffee.

Sad thoughts.. I hope the coffee helped

Another repost, but I'm feeling it this morning ...

Empty.
I stare at the space you once occupied and remember your scent, your taste. Before you I was lost, stumbling and grumbling without focus or direction.
Then you were there, feeding my soul and giving me hope that it will be ok, that today is full of possibilities, that I can do this.
Empty.
You are gone and I stare, fighting back the hopelessness.
What now?

I better make another pot.

I love your prose, even when filled with sadness xx

Another meeting. I’ve long since grown tired of the endless meetings. It's nearly lunch time, but I'm not hungry. My mind is racing with thoughts of you. I want you. Here. To feel you step up behind me, your breath tickling my neck as you whisper …

"It's time. Unbutton your blouse for me."

With trembling fingers I work the buttons free one at a time as you watch from over my shoulder.

"Good girl. Now, slide it off", you tell me as you move away, just far enough to let the silk slide down between us.

Then you're back, pressed against me, your lips kissing my neck. You slide your hands around my waist, fingers tickling my skin as you slide them up across my stomach, higher until they rest just below my breasts.

I’m so focused on your touch I must remind myself to breathe, my breasts heaving as I do, as if they are trying to force their way into your hands. You laugh softly, fully aware of what I'm thinking.

You gently bite my shoulder as your right hand slides up to cup my breast, squeezing gently, before sliding it beneath the black lace that hides what you want. You take my nipple between thumb and forefinger, rolling it gently back and forth. I moan softly in response.

"My needy little girl. Is this what you want?" You ask as you tug on it, sending tingles down my spine.

"More," I reply. "I always want more of you."

You laugh again, the rumble settling deep inside me, in that place only you can reach.

"My greedy little one! ... You'll get more. But first, you will cum for me. You can cum quickly, or you can take your time, but understand this, babygirl, you will not get this cock until you cum hard for me."

Your left hand moves to take my other breast, as you tug on my nipples, pulling until I moan and bring my ass back against you.

"Mmm, you like that don't you?"

You tug a bit harder, biting the soft flesh at the base of my neck. I moan again, low and long, then whisper, "Yes, Sir. You know I do."

"Good girl. Are you wet for me?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Tell me, little one."

"I'm wet, Sir. For you."

"Now slide your skirt off, babygirl."

You don't move this time, holding me close, your fingers still teasing my nipples, rolling them between your fingers and then pulling hard, again and again. I struggle to get the skirt over my hips, wanting only to revel in your touch, but it finally slides free, falling down around my ankles.

"Now, part your thighs a bit, love."

I kick the skirt aside, moving my feet wider.

"That's my girl. Now, show me."

I don’t have to ask what you want. I slide my panties to the side, burying a finger in deep, then bringing it to your lips for inspection.

We both moan as you close your lips around it, licking and sucking until you've taken every drop.

"It's time, Chase. I want you to fuck that wet pussy for me. I'm going to watch as you tease your clit the way you do when you think of me. I want to see the way you finger that sweet little pussy when you are craving my cock. You will not stop until you cum for me. Do you understand, babygirl?"

"Yes, Sir."

Your moan is louder than mine as I slip a finger between my lips and touch my clit, already hard and swollen for you.

My mind is at war with my body. I need to cum. Hard and fast. But you want this ... want to know how I play for you. My mind is demanding that I take it slow, fueled by your moans and kisses, gentle bites along my shoulder. But my pussy ... my pussy wants more. Always more.

I slide my fingertip over and under my clit, slow circles that send shivers down my spine. Each time I move I can feel your cock, hard, pushing against my behind.

You are mumbling against my ear, saying the words I've imagined so many times, telling me I'm sexy, that you want me, that you love to watch me.

"Show me, little one."

I comply immediately, instinctively, abandoning my throbbing clit to slide two fingers deep within my folds. Beyond moaning, I cry out, fighting for control, then slowly pull my fingers free and offer them to you.

You quickly take them in, sucking them hard as your tongue slides up and down between them. I am moaning again, loving the feel of your tongue, imagining you sliding it along my pussy instead.

You release them, growling against my ear, "I know I said you can take your time, but fuck that. You will cum for me, babygirl. No more teasing. Show me how you like to be fucked. I want to watch you cum. Now."

With a sigh, I slide two fingers in ... deep ... and begin to move, slowly at first but always deep, grinding my hips against my hand with each thrust ... each stroke coming a little faster, a little harder ...

"Yes, babygirl. That's it. Fuck that greedy little pussy."

Moaning, mumbling, my fingers are moving faster, driving in deep, my palm slapping against my skin with each stroke.

I slip my left hand between us, rubbing your cock through the fabric of your slacks.

You groan, grabbing my wrist and pulling it up behind me, bound between us as you mutter, "Not yet, little one. Not until you cum for me."

Your other hand slides down over my stomach, resting just above the center of my greed, palm flat against my skin as you pull me tight against your cock.

"Dammit, Chase, I need you to cum for me."

That does it, pushing me over the edge. The thrusting stops as my pussy tightens down around my fingers. I am panting, moaning, mumbling as I cum for you.

When the tension finally breaks, you push me forward, bending me over. My mind and body are finally in sync, silently rejoicing as I wait for you to claim me, for your cock to brand me as yours.

You know exactly what I want. Exactly what I need. And you laugh softly as you drop to one knee instead and slide your tongue along my inner thigh.

I freeze, the feel of your tongue on my flesh exquisite, yet the disappointment almost painful.

"You ... you said if I came for you ... you promised, Sir."

"Ahh, Chase, I will take you soon enough. I don't think you realize how badly I want to be inside you, how often I think about sliding my cock in deep and taking my time, fucking you slowly until we are both exhausted. You'll get what you want, little one, but first ... first I want to taste you, to feel your passion coating my tongue. Now bend over and let me look at you."

With that, you release the wrist you held and wait for me to bend farther. I hesitate, feeling suddenly shy.

"Chase."

One word. It is enough. I bend lower, holding my breath, my hands on my thighs as I give in to your request.

"Beautiful."

Again, one word. Again, it is enough. I moan softly as you place your hands on my hips, fingers sliding beneath the straps of my panties and tugging them down.

"So fucking beautiful."

I don't have time to respond before your lips are there, kissing my thighs, light nips, tongue trailing along as if you are trying to taste each freckle. All of the anxiety I feel melts away as you explore, your thoughts shared in moans and mumbles I can't quite understand. When you kiss me there for the first time, your lips pressing gently against mine, my knees get weak.

"Sir?"

Both of your hands find my waist, holding me steady.

"I've got you, little one."

Another kiss, firmer this time, your lips tugging gently on mine as you pull away. I'm trembling, held steady only by your hands, as you kiss me again. Each kiss teasing, each pushing a little deeper. When you part your lips, the tip of your tongue finding my slit and slipping just barely between, I am lost. I try to push back against you, but you'll have none of it, your hands holding me still. You laugh, the sound vibrating against my skin, the tingling sensation traveling deep within to that part of me that needs you most.

Trembling, unable to think, I whisper, "Please."

Your fingers tighten, digging in to my flesh as you kiss me again, deeper, letting your tongue slide in as far as it will reach. I can feel it, the heat traveling along my skin as I start to burn, as my muscles begin to tighten one by one. This. I imagined it would be this way. I imagined your touch would move me as quickly and with as much power as your words have. And yet, I had no idea that it could really be ... this.

Lost in the moment, in the sensation, I'm startled when you growl. You curl the tip of your tongue as you pull away, taking as much of me with you as possible.

"You taste so fucking good, little one. So fucking good."

You slide in again, no longer exploring but taking. Long, deep strokes with your tongue followed by soft licks and bites along my lips. My body needs to move, to push back against you, to grind against your lips, but you hold me steady as you devour me, each taste more demanding, each thrust of your tongue more insistent. When the tip of your tongue brushes against my clit I begin to shake, crying out softly.

That sound ... muffled by my trembling pussy. I can't tell if you're laughing or growling, maybe a combination of the two, but that sound resonates within me, thrilling me and warning me. You're going to push me beyond the limits of my control. I can feel that as surely as I know that I will give, without hesitation, whatever you ask. In that moment, that sound lays claim to my pussy, my passion, my release. That sound changes everything.
Very hot VT!!! Keep us... I mean um cumming!

Another meeting. I’ve long since grown tired of the endless meetings. It's nearly lunch time, but I'm not hungry. My mind is racing with thoughts of you. I want you. Here. To feel you step up behind me, your breath tickling my neck as you whisper …

"It's time. Unbutton your blouse for me."

With trembling fingers I work the buttons free one at a time as you watch from over my shoulder.

"Good girl. Now, slide it off", you tell me as you move away, just far enough to let the silk slide down between us.

Then you're back, pressed against me, your lips kissing my neck. You slide your hands around my waist, fingers tickling my skin as you slide them up across my stomach, higher until they rest just below my breasts.

I’m so focused on your touch I must remind myself to breathe, my breasts heaving as I do, as if they are trying to force their way into your hands. You laugh softly, fully aware of what I'm thinking.

You gently bite my shoulder as your right hand slides up to cup my breast, squeezing gently, before sliding it beneath the black lace that hides what you want. You take my nipple between thumb and forefinger, rolling it gently back and forth. I moan softly in response.

"My needy little girl. Is this what you want?" You ask as you tug on it, sending tingles down my spine.

"More," I reply. "I always want more of you."

You laugh again, the rumble settling deep inside me, in that place only you can reach.

"My greedy little one! ... You'll get more. But first, you will cum for me. You can cum quickly, or you can take your time, but understand this, babygirl, you will not get this cock until you cum hard for me."

Your left hand moves to take my other breast, as you tug on my nipples, pulling until I moan and bring my ass back against you.

"Mmm, you like that don't you?"

You tug a bit harder, biting the soft flesh at the base of my neck. I moan again, low and long, then whisper, "Yes, Sir. You know I do."

"Good girl. Are you wet for me?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Tell me, little one."

"I'm wet, Sir. For you."

"Now slide your skirt off, babygirl."

You don't move this time, holding me close, your fingers still teasing my nipples, rolling them between your fingers and then pulling hard, again and again. I struggle to get the skirt over my hips, wanting only to revel in your touch, but it finally slides free, falling down around my ankles.

"Now, part your thighs a bit, love."

I kick the skirt aside, moving my feet wider.

"That's my girl. Now, show me."

I don’t have to ask what you want. I slide my panties to the side, burying a finger in deep, then bringing it to your lips for inspection.

We both moan as you close your lips around it, licking and sucking until you've taken every drop.

"It's time, Chase. I want you to fuck that wet pussy for me. I'm going to watch as you tease your clit the way you do when you think of me. I want to see the way you finger that sweet little pussy when you are craving my cock. You will not stop until you cum for me. Do you understand, babygirl?"

"Yes, Sir."

Your moan is louder than mine as I slip a finger between my lips and touch my clit, already hard and swollen for you.

My mind is at war with my body. I need to cum. Hard and fast. But you want this ... want to know how I play for you. My mind is demanding that I take it slow, fueled by your moans and kisses, gentle bites along my shoulder. But my pussy ... my pussy wants more. Always more.

I slide my fingertip over and under my clit, slow circles that send shivers down my spine. Each time I move I can feel your cock, hard, pushing against my behind.

You are mumbling against my ear, saying the words I've imagined so many times, telling me I'm sexy, that you want me, that you love to watch me.

"Show me, little one."

I comply immediately, instinctively, abandoning my throbbing clit to slide two fingers deep within my folds. Beyond moaning, I cry out, fighting for control, then slowly pull my fingers free and offer them to you.

You quickly take them in, sucking them hard as your tongue slides up and down between them. I am moaning again, loving the feel of your tongue, imagining you sliding it along my pussy instead.

You release them, growling against my ear, "I know I said you can take your time, but fuck that. You will cum for me, babygirl. No more teasing. Show me how you like to be fucked. I want to watch you cum. Now."

With a sigh, I slide two fingers in ... deep ... and begin to move, slowly at first but always deep, grinding my hips against my hand with each thrust ... each stroke coming a little faster, a little harder ...

"Yes, babygirl. That's it. Fuck that greedy little pussy."

Moaning, mumbling, my fingers are moving faster, driving in deep, my palm slapping against my skin with each stroke.

I slip my left hand between us, rubbing your cock through the fabric of your slacks.

You groan, grabbing my wrist and pulling it up behind me, bound between us as you mutter, "Not yet, little one. Not until you cum for me."

Your other hand slides down over my stomach, resting just above the center of my greed, palm flat against my skin as you pull me tight against your cock.

"Dammit, Chase, I need you to cum for me."

That does it, pushing me over the edge. The thrusting stops as my pussy tightens down around my fingers. I am panting, moaning, mumbling as I cum for you.

When the tension finally breaks, you push me forward, bending me over. My mind and body are finally in sync, silently rejoicing as I wait for you to claim me, for your cock to brand me as yours.

You know exactly what I want. Exactly what I need. And you laugh softly as you drop to one knee instead and slide your tongue along my inner thigh.

I freeze, the feel of your tongue on my flesh exquisite, yet the disappointment almost painful.

"You ... you said if I came for you ... you promised, Sir."

"Ahh, Chase, I will take you soon enough. I don't think you realize how badly I want to be inside you, how often I think about sliding my cock in deep and taking my time, fucking you slowly until we are both exhausted. You'll get what you want, little one, but first ... first I want to taste you, to feel your passion coating my tongue. Now bend over and let me look at you."

With that, you release the wrist you held and wait for me to bend farther. I hesitate, feeling suddenly shy.

"Chase."

One word. It is enough. I bend lower, holding my breath, my hands on my thighs as I give in to your request.

"Beautiful."

Again, one word. Again, it is enough. I moan softly as you place your hands on my hips, fingers sliding beneath the straps of my panties and tugging them down.

"So fucking beautiful."

I don't have time to respond before your lips are there, kissing my thighs, light nips, tongue trailing along as if you are trying to taste each freckle. All of the anxiety I feel melts away as you explore, your thoughts shared in moans and mumbles I can't quite understand. When you kiss me there for the first time, your lips pressing gently against mine, my knees get weak.

"Sir?"

Both of your hands find my waist, holding me steady.

"I've got you, little one."

Another kiss, firmer this time, your lips tugging gently on mine as you pull away. I'm trembling, held steady only by your hands, as you kiss me again. Each kiss teasing, each pushing a little deeper. When you part your lips, the tip of your tongue finding my slit and slipping just barely between, I am lost. I try to push back against you, but you'll have none of it, your hands holding me still. You laugh, the sound vibrating against my skin, the tingling sensation traveling deep within to that part of me that needs you most.

Trembling, unable to think, I whisper, "Please."

Your fingers tighten, digging in to my flesh as you kiss me again, deeper, letting your tongue slide in as far as it will reach. I can feel it, the heat traveling along my skin as I start to burn, as my muscles begin to tighten one by one. This. I imagined it would be this way. I imagined your touch would move me as quickly and with as much power as your words have. And yet, I had no idea that it could really be ... this.

Lost in the moment, in the sensation, I'm startled when you growl. You curl the tip of your tongue as you pull away, taking as much of me with you as possible.

"You taste so fucking good, little one. So fucking good."

You slide in again, no longer exploring but taking. Long, deep strokes with your tongue followed by soft licks and bites along my lips. My body needs to move, to push back against you, to grind against your lips, but you hold me steady as you devour me, each taste more demanding, each thrust of your tongue more insistent. When the tip of your tongue brushes against my clit I begin to shake, crying out softly.

That sound ... muffled by my trembling pussy. I can't tell if you're laughing or growling, maybe a combination of the two, but that sound resonates within me, thrilling me and warning me. You're going to push me beyond the limits of my control. I can feel that as surely as I know that I will give, without hesitation, whatever you ask. In that moment, that sound lays claim to my pussy, my passion, my release. That sound changes everything.

This is very good! You definitely have my attention. I'm looking forward to more!

This is an older one, I'm just working on getting everything in one place. :)

Daydreaming:

I was in the kitchen making dinner, but I kept checking the clock. I knew you'd be home soon and my body was anxiously waiting.

The radio was on, as always, and I was singing along. I was wearing my soft, yellow summer dress, the knee length skirt swishing back and forth as I danced along to the music. I got lost in the song, forgetting the clock for a few minutes as I let the beat reach deep inside to that place where I am free to feel.

The song changed to something faster, a country song but the kind that makes me want to move. I was dancing, of course. That's when I heard you chuckle.

"I wouldn't have thought you could dance like that to a country song," you said with a grin.

I blushed, giggling. I glanced over my shoulder and you were there, leaning against the door frame, your right hand casually rubbing your cock through your jeans. I shivered in response and you laughed.

You starting toward me then, speaking softly, using that certain tone that affects every part of me. "I like the way you move, babygirl. You're so fucking sexy when you think no one is watching. You should always dance like that for me. Only for Daddy."

You were behind me then, so close I could almost feel your touch. Almost. Reaching around me, you turned the burners off and took the spoon I was holding from my hand, setting it aside.

Whispering, your breath warm on my ear, "Do you even know how fucking sexy you are, babygirl? Standing here in that dress, the way it hugs your curves, the skirt just short enough to make my hands shake as I think about sliding it higher so I can see your sexy ass. You know I love it when you wear those heels. The way they define the muscles in your legs, the way they ... mmmmmm ... lift that ass up for me. So fucking sexy, babygirl."

You still hadn't touched me, but my body was on fire.

"Tell me, did you wear this to torture Daddy? Were you hoping to get me hot, babygirl?"

"Yes, Sir," was all I could manage.

"And what is my babygirl hoping for, I wonder. Does she want me to kiss her? To take my time touching and tasting every inch of her beautiful body? Slowly pushing her until she can't hold back ... until she is a quivering mess, cumming hard for Daddy again and again?"

I moaned softly, pushing back against you instinctively, the contact making me tremble. You touched me then, one hand on my waist as you pushed forward so that I could no longer feel you.

"Not yet, my love. I haven't decided if I'm going to give you what you want. I know you want to be cherished. You want your Daddy to love you slowly, to whisper sweet words as I make love to you. But that's not what you crave, is it? No, deep down, my babygirl really wants to be fucked. Hard. Fast. You crave Daddy's cock driving into you, slamming against your sexy ass as I take what's mine."

I sighed, unable to speak as another tremble made it's way down my spine.

"Tell me, babygirl. Do you want to be Daddy's princess? Do you want my kisses? My touch?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Or do you just want Daddy to fuck that sweet little pussy, babygirl?"

"Please."

"Tell me. I can give you what you want or I can give you what you need. Tell me, babygirl. Now."

"I ... I need you to fuck me, Daddy. Please, just fuck me. I can't wait any more."

You chuckled that way you do when I'm being greedy and lifted my skirt, swatting my bare ass once.

"You will cum, babygirl. I promise you that. You will cum on Daddy's fingers, and Daddy's lips. You will cum hard on Daddy's tongue. You'll be cumming again and again, until you are begging for me to fuck you."

You slid your hand over my hip, around to my stomach and lower until your fingertips were between my thighs.

"Fuck, you get so wet, babygirl."

Slipping one finger in slowly, you groaned against my ear as my body tensed and clenched down around you.

"Yes, babygirl, squeeze me. Ahh, fuck. Your pussy is so fucking tight, babygirl. So wet."

You slid your finger all the way out, stroked my already swollen clit, then slid it back in. I shuddered as I started to fall apart. I was going to cum soon and you could tell.

You chuckled again and whispered, "I will touch and taste every inch of my babygirl. But right now ... mmmmmm ... right now I'm going to fuck my pussy until it can't take anymore. Until the feeling of my cock is permanently burned into your flesh."

You pulled your fingers away. I could hear you unfasten your belt, your jeans. The rustle of fabric had me holding my breath. Using both hands to hold my hips, you drove your cock in. All the way in. We both groaned as you slid home, your cock forcing it's way in as my pussy squeezed down around it.

"Mmm, that's my good girl. Fuck, you feel so damn good. I can't get enough of you."

You moaned so softly I could barely hear it as you pulled away, my pussy sqeezing down, desperate to hold you even as you were slipping out. I was once again amazed by that feelling, as if it was the first time, when your flesh met mine. The way my pussy grasped at you, needing you. The way it felt as you pulled out all the way to the very tip, my lips dragging against your cock, your warm flesh burning and tickling the sensitive skin just inside.

I expected you to push your way back in quickly. Hard and fast. You didn't. Instead you slipped in slowly, so very slowly, a barely audible groan tickling my senses as you gently pushed your way in.

This certainly wasn't the hours of slow burning foreplay I wanted. You slid back out slowly and then in deep. Slow deep strokes again and again. This wasn't the hard, fast pounding that I craved.

My head was spinning, the sensations overwhelming. I was trembling, still on edge and feeling like I could cum at any moment, but knowing I wouldn't. Not like this. Not yet. You were playing my body perfectly, strumming my pussy in perfect harmony with the rhythm of my need so that I stayed right there, ready to break free at your command.

You leaned in to me then, resting your head on my shoulder, and whispered, "Mine," as you settle into the rhythm that would take us both home. I realized this wasn't what I wanted or craved, but it's what I needed. What we both needed.

I would try to push back against you. To meet your thrusts. To quicken the pace. You'd just chuckle softly, whisper, "You're mine," and keep that maddening rhythm. When you'd get close, you'd whisper, "Cum for me, babygirl." I would. You would. You didn't stop, didn't break your stride, just kept driving your cock home again and again until we were both weak. Then you pulled out, smacked my ass hard, and spun me around for a kiss that set my soul on fire.

Ohh this is incredible! Very hot! You are awesome! :rose:

Thanks, guys. I'm glad you like them!

I'm working on something new, but it's turned into a much longer piece than I'd imagined. I don't know how quickly it will be finished but I'm considering posting it in installments. Soon ...

I'm working on something new, but it's turned into a much longer piece than I'd imagined. I don't know how quickly it will be finished but I'm considering posting it in installments. Soon ...

Looking forward to the first instalment if that's what you decide with a lot of excitement x

Im a new fan but I can't wait until the new installment your righting are absolutely beautiful.

Looking forward to the first instalment if that's what you decide with a lot of excitement x

Thanks, darlin. :kiss:

Im a new fan but I can't wait until the new installment your righting are absolutely beautiful.

Thank you and welcome to the funhouse. :)

Can't wait to see your writing or your pics, they are amazing

You are too kind, thank you.

What in the actual fuck?

Can you be my personal writer?

Too cute!

Installments. Yes. Do it. Now.

And it's ampics......./soooo

I prefer black and white, but I thought I'd share some pink today. :eek:

Last edited:
Back