Couples at play

Well I'm new to this thread but I'll be following with keen interest. I do enjoy engaging with couples!

After play.

attachment.php
Icy, you continue to do it. Nothing sexier than your picture. What a gorgeous body that appears to be ready for special fun. Very hott!

OK, this is horribly mushy, but...

mEs4f2U.jpg

It was our wedding anniversary recently. The bodies and the rings are more battered, scratched and aged than on that bright autumn day more than twenty years ago, but I think there's life in the old dogs yet... :devil:

5Dj0AOq.jpg

mEs4f2U.jpg

It was our wedding anniversary recently. The bodies and the rings are more battered, scratched and aged than on that bright autumn day more than twenty years ago, but I think there's life in the old dogs yet... :devil:

5Dj0AOq.jpg

I love that horrible mush.
Congratulations guys. It's lovely to see.

mEs4f2U.jpg

5Dj0AOq.jpg

As long as it's not for breakfast in a bowl, mush is good. There's some life in your onlookers too thanks to the pics.:rose:

mEs4f2U.jpg

5Dj0AOq.jpg

Very sexy. Thank you for sharing

mEs4f2U.jpg

5Dj0AOq.jpg
nothing wrong with mushy and you too look great together

I love that horrible mush.
Congratulations guys. It's lovely to see.

Thank you, Icy :kiss:

As long as it's not for breakfast in a bowl, mush is good. There's some life in your onlookers too thanks to the pics.:rose:

:D That's good to hear! Thank you, Mr G :kiss:

Very sexy. Thank you for sharing

Thank you, oh unpronounceable one :)

nothing wrong with mushy and you too look great together

Aw, thank you, hot... :kiss:

After play.

attachment.php
That is just so beautiful sensual picture Icy :kiss::rose:

mEs4f2U.jpg

5Dj0AOq.jpg
Nothing mushy about those pictures. Just sexy and sensual and 2 people that are still so in love. Happy belated anniversary sweet ones. :kiss::rose::heart:

I love this thread. Amazing sweet sexy sensual pictures of amazing couples.

:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Last edited:
Back