The "Brand New and Improved" incest thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cousin incest--the helper takes many forms-

My latest poem has imagery around 'kissing' cousins. It is called "the helper takes many forms"

Happy to see this new thread started. Looking forward to more hot stories. To continue my own, I wrote about flashing my sister in the previous thread. It's bringing back lots of memories, amazing what you can sometimes remember when you actually try to remember!

I also used to enjoy being nude in front of my mom. I would call down to her from my bedroom and tell I her I couldn't find my underwear, she would come upstairs to my bedroom where I would be waiting for her, nude of course..

She would come in and help me look for my undies while I stood next to her with a raging hardon.

Thinking back, the whole premise of asking her to help find my undies, which were always right there in my underwear drawer, was pretty lame, she never said to me "why couldn't you find them yourself, they're right where they always are" She seemed to just play along, which makes me wonder, maybe she was enjoying the show on some level??

Just curious to hear other people's opinions...

Thanks

She knew exactly what you wanted.

Thanks Hans, that's what i've been realizing now that I think more about it. And also, she would hand me a pair of undies, I would try them on, adjusting my erection so it would fit in the bikini undies and then tell her i didn't want this pair, can you get me a different pair? And she would, and as she watched, I would take one pair off, and my erect cock would spring out, then I would put the second pair on!!!
WOW!!

Exactly!! Before I really started remembering and talking about these events these last couple of days, I just assumed she was caught off guard or maybe felt embarrassed, and if it had happened only once, I would assume that were the case.

But this went on for awhile, she never questioned my inability to find my own underwear in my own underwear drawer!! I would call down to her, she would come upstairs, come into my bedroom and I would close the door over and would be standing there nude, with a very erect cock!

I am assuming that you no longer live at home with either mother or sister. Is it possible to call (dont email or text as they can be circulated) and find out the feelings or with any luck at all perhaps set up a schedule when the two of you can talk alone and perhaps things can start from there. And find out if the possibility of skype could be introduced.

Never mind. Someone complained so I moved it back.

Welcome new posters. Hope you enjoy your new incest thread!:D:rose:

Last edited:
Having sex with my sister is one of my biggest fantasy. We never done anything but years ago she probably give me a hint that she migth want some fun with me...

We were talking over the phone and she started telling me she had no luck recently with men... She even told me how frustrated with the last guy she met. He was cut but had a verry tiny cock that she dint feel anything... I had people over that time so i couldnt. Really ask more detail so i had to chage the topic... I probably blow my only chance with her :(

Having sex with my sister is one of my biggest fantasy. We never done anything but years ago she probably give me a hint that she migth want some fun with me...

We were talking over the phone and she started telling me she had no luck recently with men... She even told me how frustrated with the last guy she met. He was cut but had a verry tiny cock that she dint feel anything... I had people over that time so i couldnt. Really ask more detail so i had to chage the topic... I probably blow my only chance with her :(

It is interesting to look at how different my relationships were with my sister and my cousin.

Sis was my very first lover. About a year after we introduced one another to the wonders of sexual intercourse she dumped me for someone who was "more mature and experienced." The emotional damage was compounded by her sharing with me all of the lurid details of every affair she had and each time my heart broke again. I finally stopped communicating with her when I could not take any more. We were not in touch with one another for well over 20 years except for the occasional message passed through other family members.

My cousin and I had a completely different relationship. She probably had hundreds of lovers through the years and we had a completely open relationship. The one difference between what we had and what went on with others was that our trysts dispensed with any sort of "protection." We shared details with one another about our various other play mates and it was always fun to bring into our relationship with one another things that we learned with others.

I guess that the reason it still hurts so much to think about Sis fucking other men was that she was my first lover and that I had hoped that we would be together for life. We had planned to go to another state where no one knew us and get married. Even though that never happened, I always felt married to her. Both Sue and I were experienced when we first became a couple, neither of us was (at first) interested in marrying the other and the free wheeling aspect of our relationship was completely different from what had gone on with Sis. There was always a special thrill in knowing that my cousin and lover was beautiful enough for so many other men to want her so who was I to want to change that?

Hi Bill;

Mom passed away several years ago, my sister lives about 90 miles away but we're still in touch, talk once in awhile. A few months ago I mentioned that we should go to the beach again (the clothing optional one) to hang out but she didn't really respond to it..

I guess the situation with my sis is similar to my mom, I had assumed my sis tolerated my nude flashes but I think she enjoyed it.

Hi Bill. Did anything else ever happen with mom? Or was it always you that called her? While I like the idea of mom being inches from my hard cock, I never did do much about it. She did give me plenty of down blouse views - which only later did I realize she did on purpose.

It is interesting to look at how different my relationships were with my sister and my cousin.

Sis was my very first lover. About a year after we introduced one another to the wonders of sexual intercourse she dumped me for someone who was "more mature and experienced." The emotional damage was compounded by her sharing with me all of the lurid details of every affair she had and each time my heart broke again. I finally stopped communicating with her when I could not take any more. We were not in touch with one another for well over 20 years except for the occasional message passed through other family members.

My cousin and I had a completely different relationship. She probably had hundreds of lovers through the years and we had a completely open relationship. The one difference between what we had and what went on with others was that our trysts dispensed with any sort of "protection." We shared details with one another about our various other play mates and it was always fun to bring into our relationship with one another things that we learned with others.

I guess that the reason it still hurts so much to think about Sis fucking other men was that she was my first lover and that I had hoped that we would be together for life. We had planned to go to another state where no one knew us and get married. Even though that never happened, I always felt married to her. Both Sue and I were experienced when we first became a couple, neither of us was (at first) interested in marrying the other and the free wheeling aspect of our relationship was completely different from what had gone on with Sis. There was always a special thrill in knowing that my cousin and lover was beautiful enough for so many other men to want her so who was I to want to change that?
'
I've always found your story facinating. Thanks for being so open and sharing it.:rose:

Happy to see this new thread started. Looking forward to more hot stories. To continue my own, I wrote about flashing my sister in the previous thread. It's bringing back lots of memories, amazing what you can sometimes remember when you actually try to remember!

I also used to enjoy being nude in front of my mom. I would call down to her from my bedroom and tell I her I couldn't find my underwear, she would come upstairs to my bedroom where I would be waiting for her, nude of course..

She would come in and help me look for my undies while I stood next to her with a raging hardon.

Thinking back, the whole premise of asking her to help find my undies, which were always right there in my underwear drawer, was pretty lame, she never said to me "why couldn't you find them yourself, they're right where they always are" She seemed to just play along, which makes me wonder, maybe she was enjoying the show on some level??

Just curious to hear other people's opinions...

Thanks
That sounds so exciting. I wish that I'd had the nerve to try something like that with my mom when I was growing up. Thanks for sharing.

Hello

I love reading incest stories they really get my juices flowing... I would never do anything with real family member, but I do love the forbidden aspect of it. I love fantasizing about daddy/daughter, bro/sis and sometimes mom/son hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back