Vicious Prose

This is an older one, I'm just working on getting everything in one place. :)

Daydreaming:

I was in the kitchen making dinner, but I kept checking the clock. I knew you'd be home soon and my body was anxiously waiting.

The radio was on, as always, and I was singing along. I was wearing my soft, yellow summer dress, the knee length skirt swishing back and forth as I danced along to the music. I got lost in the song, forgetting the clock for a few minutes as I let the beat reach deep inside to that place where I am free to feel.

The song changed to something faster, a country song but the kind that makes me want to move. I was dancing, of course. That's when I heard you chuckle.

"I wouldn't have thought you could dance like that to a country song," you said with a grin.

I blushed, giggling. I glanced over my shoulder and you were there, leaning against the door frame, your right hand casually rubbing your cock through your jeans. I shivered in response and you laughed.

You starting toward me then, speaking softly, using that certain tone that affects every part of me. "I like the way you move, babygirl. You're so fucking sexy when you think no one is watching. You should always dance like that for me. Only for Daddy."

You were behind me then, so close I could almost feel your touch. Almost. Reaching around me, you turned the burners off and took the spoon I was holding from my hand, setting it aside.

Whispering, your breath warm on my ear, "Do you even know how fucking sexy you are, babygirl? Standing here in that dress, the way it hugs your curves, the skirt just short enough to make my hands shake as I think about sliding it higher so I can see your sexy ass. You know I love it when you wear those heels. The way they define the muscles in your legs, the way they ... mmmmmm ... lift that ass up for me. So fucking sexy, babygirl."

You still hadn't touched me, but my body was on fire.

"Tell me, did you wear this to torture Daddy? Were you hoping to get me hot, babygirl?"

"Yes, Sir," was all I could manage.

"And what is my babygirl hoping for, I wonder. Does she want me to kiss her? To take my time touching and tasting every inch of her beautiful body? Slowly pushing her until she can't hold back ... until she is a quivering mess, cumming hard for Daddy again and again?"

I moaned softly, pushing back against you instinctively, the contact making me tremble. You touched me then, one hand on my waist as you pushed forward so that I could no longer feel you.

"Not yet, my love. I haven't decided if I'm going to give you what you want. I know you want to be cherished. You want your Daddy to love you slowly, to whisper sweet words as I make love to you. But that's not what you crave, is it? No, deep down, my babygirl really wants to be fucked. Hard. Fast. You crave Daddy's cock driving into you, slamming against your sexy ass as I take what's mine."

I sighed, unable to speak as another tremble made it's way down my spine.

"Tell me, babygirl. Do you want to be Daddy's princess? Do you want my kisses? My touch?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Or do you just want Daddy to fuck that sweet little pussy, babygirl?"

"Please."

"Tell me. I can give you what you want or I can give you what you need. Tell me, babygirl. Now."

"I ... I need you to fuck me, Daddy. Please, just fuck me. I can't wait any more."

You chuckled that way you do when I'm being greedy and lifted my skirt, swatting my bare ass once.

"You will cum, babygirl. I promise you that. You will cum on Daddy's fingers, and Daddy's lips. You will cum hard on Daddy's tongue. You'll be cumming again and again, until you are begging for me to fuck you."

You slid your hand over my hip, around to my stomach and lower until your fingertips were between my thighs.

"Fuck, you get so wet, babygirl."

Slipping one finger in slowly, you groaned against my ear as my body tensed and clenched down around you.

"Yes, babygirl, squeeze me. Ahh, fuck. Your pussy is so fucking tight, babygirl. So wet."

You slid your finger all the way out, stroked my already swollen clit, then slid it back in. I shuddered as I started to fall apart. I was going to cum soon and you could tell.

You chuckled again and whispered, "I will touch and taste every inch of my babygirl. But right now ... mmmmmm ... right now I'm going to fuck my pussy until it can't take anymore. Until the feeling of my cock is permanently burned into your flesh."

You pulled your fingers away. I could hear you unfasten your belt, your jeans. The rustle of fabric had me holding my breath. Using both hands to hold my hips, you drove your cock in. All the way in. We both groaned as you slid home, your cock forcing it's way in as my pussy squeezed down around it.

"Mmm, that's my good girl. Fuck, you feel so damn good. I can't get enough of you."

You moaned so softly I could barely hear it as you pulled away, my pussy sqeezing down, desperate to hold you even as you were slipping out. I was once again amazed by that feelling, as if it was the first time, when your flesh met mine. The way my pussy grasped at you, needing you. The way it felt as you pulled out all the way to the very tip, my lips dragging against your cock, your warm flesh burning and tickling the sensitive skin just inside.

I expected you to push your way back in quickly. Hard and fast. You didn't. Instead you slipped in slowly, so very slowly, a barely audible groan tickling my senses as you gently pushed your way in.

This certainly wasn't the hours of slow burning foreplay I wanted. You slid back out slowly and then in deep. Slow deep strokes again and again. This wasn't the hard, fast pounding that I craved.

My head was spinning, the sensations overwhelming. I was trembling, still on edge and feeling like I could cum at any moment, but knowing I wouldn't. Not like this. Not yet. You were playing my body perfectly, strumming my pussy in perfect harmony with the rhythm of my need so that I stayed right there, ready to break free at your command.

You leaned in to me then, resting your head on my shoulder, and whispered, "Mine," as you settle into the rhythm that would take us both home. I realized this wasn't what I wanted or craved, but it's what I needed. What we both needed.

I would try to push back against you. To meet your thrusts. To quicken the pace. You'd just chuckle softly, whisper, "You're mine," and keep that maddening rhythm. When you'd get close, you'd whisper, "Cum for me, babygirl." I would. You would. You didn't stop, didn't break your stride, just kept driving your cock home again and again until we were both weak. Then you pulled out, smacked my ass hard, and spun me around for a kiss that set my soul on fire.
 
From Ampic to Ampics ... just to secure my spot, of course. :D
 
Last edited:
The power of boobs is a curious thing..it can make one man cry and another man sing...change an erection to a little limp thing...that's the power of boobs.
 
You know, I'm not seeing so much of the vicious here so far. Not that I mind, mind you. I'm definitely enjoying what you're sharing so far.
 
Y'all are making me blush!

I hadn't thought about it, but I really haven't written much that is vicious. Challenge accepted. :D
 
Back
Top