The Bachelor Party(Closed)

Wanting to make Layla cum again he gripped her hips firmly and started fucking her harder. Sweat beading down his tone body as he drilled the tightest pussy he ever felt. "I can't get over how tight you are Layla!" He said over the sound of their bodies clapping together. Matt felt ever ridge of her slick hot pussy around his cock and it brought him so much pleasure. Sliding his hands to her round ass and kneading her flesh like dough with his big hands.
 
Layla growled playfully and wiggled her ass on him and grinded against his cock. " I can't believe how big you are Matt mmm you fuck like a pornstar" she said moaning "You like fucking me? How does it feel?"
 
Layla's words motivated him even more and he picked up the pace a little more using all his energy to fuck her as fast as he could. Reaching so deep into her pink heavenly pussy. Loving how she said he fucked like a porn star and talked about how big he was. "I love fucking you!" He admitted to her knowing it was bad to admit he loved fucking another girl. "It feels like heaven!"
 
Layla moaned loudly hearing him say he loved her and came hard beneath him and gripped the sheet so hard her knuckles turned white."Matt!" She screamed murmuring his name over and over.
 
Matt groaned out with Layla as she came on his cock, feeling her pussy grow even tighter around him massaging his huge cock. A few seconds later he erupted inside of her. Still fucking her as he did so, fucking both of them through their orgasms. Letting out such load deep groans gripping her ass so tight as he filled her pussy with his sticky cum for the second time today. His cum spilling out and running down her thighs and dripping onto the bed. He collapsed on top of her, their hot sticky flesh sticking together. Breathing against her ear as he started to calm down from his orgasm.
 
Layla panted beneath him as he lay gently on top of her .She felt the cum spill down her thighs and he still was inside of her. Her body felt wonderfully sore but she loved every second of It.
 
Matt was still hard inside of Layla's stuffed pussy. Not rock solid but he would quickly be able to get there. Giving her neck a playful bit before pulling out of her pussy feeling her skin stick to him as he got back on his knees behind her. His very long thick cock hanging slightly between his legs covered in a mixture of their cum. "So a round three was mentioned" He said teasingly still craving more of Layla.
 
"Some reverse cowgirl was mentioned" Matt said laying down on his back. I wanna watch that sexy ass of yours bouncing on my cock. The two of them were fucking like porn stars. "Is this how porn stars feel? Well what we are doing is better than any porn out there and would probably sell for ten times as much."
 
Layla laughed and kissed him before repositioning herself "Mmm it definitely would Matt your fucking a Vegas headliner" she said and grinned.

She turned around with her ass facing him and watched as she slowly sank down onto his cock. "mmm fuck baby...I don't think I can stop fucking you".
 
"You could definitely be famous for something else" He teased. Both of them could be famous for being porn stars with the way they fuck. Her tight pussy and his huge cock would make them the biggest names in porn. "As bad as it is I don't think I could stop fucking you either. It's so wrong to cheat but this feels so fucking right!" He watched her bounce her ass on his pole loving the sight of her ass jiggling.
 
Kayla laughed loudly "Mmm it is fucking right and amazing baby" she made a show of swiveling her hips and bouncing on his cock shaking her ass on his cock for him. "mmm I think wed put pornstars out of business"
 
"And make shitloads of money while doing it" He said while naughty ideas floated through his head of making sex tapes with Layla. Reaching out he placed his hands on her ass and squeezed while she bounced up and down. It was such an amazing sight watching his cock slide in and out of her. "Mmmm your pussy feels incredible!"
 
Layla grinned "I make tons of that already but videos do sound fun baby" she said and winked.
 
Matt kept working his big hands on Layla's amazing ass. Kneading her flesh, his fingers slipping between her cheeks grazing her other hole. Her body was so sexy and looked even better with the shimmer of a thin layer of sweat over her flesh. "Oh god your gonna make me cum again!"
 
Layla moaned and gasped feeling him brush her asshole and him grip her ass like his life depended on it. She groaned as he warned her he was Cumming "Come for me baby..."she said panting "Fill me with your cum Matt!".
 
A few minutes after you told me to cum I erupted inside of you. Sending out streams of my stick cum shooting out against your womb and coating the inside of your pussy. "Oh fuck!!" His big hands gripping her ass so tightly leaving hand prints on her cheeks as he filled her up. His body tensing up as he shot off a huge load.
 
Layla convulsed on top of him moaning loudly sure anyone passing could hear the two lovers. She moved her hips wildly against his cumming hard "Matt!" She screamed panting. She finished cumming laying with him for a bit before she heard knocking on the door of one of his she guessed groomsmen. "Matt open up dude we gotta hit the casino!"

Layla sat up quickly and looked at him wondering what to do. She quickly gathered her clothing and headed into his bathroom.
 
Matt was in heaven having such a amazing woman on top of him and quickly was brought back down to reality when he heard his friends knocking on the door. Layla quickly got off of him, a wet popping sound let out as his cock slipped from her pussy. Sitting up he hurried to pull on boxers and a pair of pants. Opening the door he told the guys to head down to the casino and he would catch up with them when he got dressed.

Closing the door he let out a sigh going to the bathroom and opening the door. "That was close" Still too obsessed with the girl to have feelings of guilt of cheating on his fiance. "That was... amazing" He said as he went back into the bedroom to finish getting dressed.
 
Layla grinned and said "Yeah it was" she went over kissing him and looked at him seriously before walking away to get dressed.

She looked at him and said "That was so hot and incredible and I had a lot of fun. I'll see you later?" She said and smirked or maybe... I'll find you"
 
Matt grabbed Layla and pulled her against him kissing her very passionately. "Yeah definitely had a lot of fun with you sexy." He pulled on a white undershirt and a grey button up shirt. Kissing Layla again for a few minutes caressing her sexy body. "Alright I should go, I'm sure you'll be able to find me later" He said teasingly. "And if not you got my room key" He said before giving her one final kiss before leaving to go meet up with his friends at he casino.
 
Layla smiled shocked at his reacrion."I'll definitely will be back"she grinned. He left her in the room and she decided shed set up dinner for them later with chocolate strawberries and champagne.
 
Matt met up with his friends in the casino who were all suffering from hangovers. They gambled the day away Matt getting very lucky and going up ten thousand dollars which turned his mood around. He was starting to feel like shit for cheating on Ashley but winning all this money made him forget all about it. A constant flow of cocktails from the waitresses also helped keep him in a happy mood.
 
Layla relaxed and got a spa treatment and getting dolled up. Some of the other girls went to doctors while she spent the day to herself thinking about her hot new locernamd how she could steal him because obviously his fiancee couldn't handle him but she could she was a real woman.
 
This weekend was about halfway over and already Matt had the best sex in his life and won around ten thousand dollars gambling. After buying a few rounds of drinks for the guys Matt wandered out onto the beach to finish up the drink he had. Calling Ashley and telling her the good news that he was up ten thousand dollars.
 
Back
Top