The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FluteMaster said:
Ok - I give in - I have run out of Spanish. :D

But welcome to our cold Nothern shores. How are things down South at the moment? :cool:

Well, Autumn is begining to show itself here. But still nice weather for walk near the shore. :

Chantilyvamp said:
Nice AV btw...black roses and handcuffs, good choice;)
Thanks. I feel very confortable with it. In BDSM world, Black is my colour, roses my flower and cuffs... a nice tool ;)

And I like the smell of leather in the skin of my subbie. It turns me on. But the avatar was more nice with this contrast of colours :)

Last edited:
Chantilyvamp said:
Morning FM....dialup...ah the irony...i'm actually studying that right now...i'm bored:(

LOL- you're bored? with dial up and work I am both bored and frustrated (mmm - maybe that didn't come out the way I meant :D )

Still Chanty, I'm sure all this studying is for a good purpose. Weren't you also doing HTML a little while back? :rolleyes:

trisquel_astur said:
Thanks. I feel very confortable with it. In BDSM world, Black is my colour, roses my flower and cuffs... a nice tool ;)

And I like the smell of leather in the skin of my subbie. It turns me on. But the avatar was more nice with this contrast of colours :)

<smile> - ahh, the poetry of the Spanish Soul. Even in translation you make it all sound so artistic and desirable. (mmmm - The smell of Leather on a sub - I must use that in one of my stories) :D

And yes, the AV is very good. If you are as artistic with your sub as it sounds, they are very fortunate indeed. :)

And good luck with organising, I suspect you will get a good response when you finally lead the way.

*shimmies back in*

Hi Trisquel, I don't believe we've had the pleasure :rose:

Good morning my lovelies :D

how is everyone?

will be in and out today gots lots to do :(

tash :rose:

FluteMaster said:
not bad thanks, Minx, all things considering. :rolleyes:

Mind you, I have a dial-up connection art work, so my responses will be somewhat infrequent.

How are you this fine morning - have a relaxing evening last night?? :D

ps - I look forward to the launch of the new uniforms being modelled by you and the other subs. :p

I'm good this morning thanks FM,

Then I hope for your sake you get an invite to the launch, though I'm not sure Doms will be allowed in! :p

tash87 said:

how is everyone?

Morning Tash :rose:

Good weekend?

FluteMaster said:
<smile> - ahh, the poetry of the Spanish Soul. Even in translation you make it all sound so artistic and desirable. (mmmm - The smell of Leather on a sub - I must use that in one of my stories) :D
Thanks, FM. I like poetry... of life. Feel free to use it. Will be a pleasure be contributor to a history, even with only few words.

And yes, the AV is very good. If you are as artistic with your sub as it sounds, they are very fortunate indeed. :)
I hope so. She likes my way, so...

And good luck with organising, I suspect you will get a good response when you finally lead the way.
We will see. :) Here people feel very hard throw away the wax from the candles of the church :confused:

tash87 said:

how is everyone?

Morning, tash.

I feel nice, thanks.

Hope this lot of things to do are to make your life more happy! ;) :kiss: :rose:

FluteMaster said:
LOL- you're bored? with dial up and work I am both bored and frustrated (mmm - maybe that didn't come out the way I meant :D )

Still Chanty, I'm sure all this studying is for a good purpose. Weren't you also doing HTML a little while back? :rolleyes:

yeah i went a bti stir crazy from not getting out of the house at the weekend...cant help you with the frustration part or the dial up for that matter..

I fully intend on taking care of my frustration as soon as the hubby comes down for lunch;)

I was and still am, seems they are teaching a lot of the same things in both classes...does have its good moments...and then it has its earth shattering boring moments with some of the data they are having us use...now if it was on Bdsm i might pay more attention;)

Rehi minx, hiya tash! :) :kiss:

Trisquel I have no excuse for like the AV other than I love black roses and the handcuffs are so shiny;)

Chantilyvamp said:
Trisquel I have no excuse for like the AV other than I love black roses and the handcuffs are so shiny;)
Yep, black roses are so nice...
And I always keep clean, shiny and well greased the cuffs (I use them not only for hands... you know! :devil:

trisquel_astur said:
May I need insist????
hmmmmmmmm
You are a bad girl!!!!! :cool:

*giggle* Trisquel how do you know that?! you've only just met me!

I'll have you know, I'm an angel.....

minx1 said:
I'm good this morning thanks FM,

Then I hope for your sake you get an invite to the launch, though I'm not sure Doms will be allowed in! :p

Not sure Doms will be allowed to attend??

Let me put it like this.

1) Submissives love to please.

2) Doms like seeing happy Submissives.

3) Submissives showing off their very attractive outfits to Doms allows them to please and be pleased.

Sounds like a clear case of needing to invite the Doms. :D

ps - glad to hear you are well, I was beginning to miss the back chat!! :D

minx1 said:

*giggle* I have a special sense to know that! ;)

And I can recognize another angel (My real name is... Angel!) je je je ;)

tash87 said:

how is everyone?

Morning Tash - hope the shopping went well yesterday, and that there were no ill effects from Saturday night. :rolleyes:

I am well thanks. :D

minx1 said:

Now now Minx, angels come in all sorts of disguises, and vice versa. :rolleyes:

Half the fun is scratching the sruface and se what you can find underneath. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back