Just turned 18 today!

As you can see from the title, I have only just turned 18, so, of course, I've joined the Lit community! I'm looking to chat with anyone, but it might be nice if you're a male 30s-50s. If you are an older guy, be forewarned: I'm not into calling you "daddy," so if that's your thing you can move right along. Obviously, I'm quite new at this, so you might have to help me come out of my shell a little bit. I'm looking for someone with whom I can share great conversations, more than just a one-off. I prefer people who are witty, have a dry sense of humor, and know the difference between you're and your. Looking forward to hearing from some of you!

Happy 18th birthday! Just ignore the trolls on here. I am 25 and would love to chat with you if you want to chat with someone a little younger than you are looking for :) Send me a pm if you would like to chat.

1) User CP (upper left-hand corner)

2) Edit Options (left-hand column)

3) Scroll down to "Private Messaging" and check "Enable Private Messaging."

...Just ignore the trolls on here...

I say old chap, that's not very cricket, eh, what?

er...I mean Crunch not like being called "Troll" little man. Crunch make jam of Matt... Matt-jam? Crunch no think Crunch like Matt-jam. Matt-jam might have sticky footprints all over it. Crunch let little man go, for now...

As you can see from the title, I have only just turned 18, so, of course, I've joined the Lit community! I'm looking to chat with anyone, but it might be nice if you're a male 30s-50s. If you are an older guy, be forewarned: I'm not into calling you "daddy," so if that's your thing you can move right along. Obviously, I'm quite new at this, so you might have to help me come out of my shell a little bit. I'm looking for someone with whom I can share great conversations, more than just a one-off. I prefer people who are witty, have a dry sense of humor, and know the difference between you're and your. Looking forward to hearing from some of you!

This is why the Internet will lead to the downfall of mankind. Cheers!

What kind of 18-year-old girl who's birthday is today jumps straight to 50-year-old dudes? I mean, seriously, this has got to be a joke. Your shitting me right now...

My cousin's husband is 28 years her senior and was her lecturer at uni. When she finished her studies, they married. And are extraordinarily happy. It happens.

I joined lit shortly after I was 18, feel like I didn't live it up like a should have, enjoy it!

Back