#BoycottIndiana

Mike "A Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order" Pence will be the running mate for Drumpf.

Pretty funny that the man who pushed for and signed the so-called "religious freedom restoration" is joining a ticket that advocates for religion based testing for banning immigration and causing deportation.

Any chance that he, the GOP, Drumpf or the electorate will get the JOKE?!

Strat tee gury!

How else is donald going to get the tea party to wear his tshirts? Pence was a conservative douchebag before being a conservative douchebag was cool.
 
Strat tee gury!

How else is donald going to get the tea party to wear his tshirts? Pence was a conservative douchebag before being a conservative douchebag was cool.

He's really going after the Bernie voters with this.
 
Close to my motto.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to bury the bodies of those that piss me off.

Kill'em all and let God sort them out.

If you can't beat them, kill them.

If you can't kill them, chop of their arms, legs and fun bits and leave them to contemplate your mercy and axe skills.
 
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to bury the bodies of those that piss me off.

Kill'em all and let God sort them out.

If you can't beat them, kill them.

If you can't kill them, chop of their arms, legs and fun bits and leave them to contemplate your mercy and axe skills.

:cool:
 
"A Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order"

Greek-tagged "christians" were basically made extinct on October, 28, 312, the day after Emperor Constantine had a "vision" (ala Muhammad 300+ years later), the day of the Battle of the Milvian Bridge before which Constantine ordered his troops to symbolically paint the first two letters of the Christ's name (the Chi Ro) on their shields before entering into war against Maxentius, whom drowned in the Tiber during the battle.

Victory at the Battle of the Milvian Bridge - the defeat of his challenger Maxentius - allowed Constantine, according to historian Paul K. Davis, "...total control of the Western Roman Empire paving the way for Christianity to become the dominant religion for the Roman Empire and ultimately for Europe."

0 being the western civilization marking point of the crucifixion of the Christ, and accepting the traditional view that the Nazarene's ministry began 3 years before that (when he was dunked by the Baptist), followers of their Christ - whom the folks of Antioch first referred to as what the Greeks would later tag "christians" - really only walked this earth 315 years...

Until October 28, 312, when a new Emperor-, Empire-, state-mandated religion called "Christianity" was created and made the official religion of what would turn out to be what we commonly refer to as the entire Western world today. Thus, "Christianity" is a completely secular religion and anyone who deems themselves proudly a "Christian" simply supports a religion created, formed, indoctrinated, and ruled by the state - which Mike Pence admittedly (ala his quote above) is proud to represent.

A fraud just like the candidate picked to be his VP? Can't get much more perfect than that.

A "christian", on the other hand - a very, very rare bird in this world today, indeed - still simply does what actual followers of the Christ have done since 3 B. C., and holds no reverent interest in the secular state religion of "Christianity", or any desire at all to hold office in secular state politics.

His Spirit didn't preach religion (let alone "Christianity" state religion) during Its physical manisfestation on this earth; the Christ didn't come to offer salvation to any collective, and God didn't become man to sacrifice himself on the Cross to fulfill His own law (there can be no forgiveness of sin without the sacrifical shedding of innocent blood) just so man-made, secular "Christianity" could keep hatefully shedding innocent blood ever since that secular religion was instituted by the very same Empire rule which crucified Him on the Cross 312 years earlier.

Perfect scam, don't you think? Kill the Real Deal and then bastardize His Power for all your own...

...at the killing, bloody point of the spear and sword to start, and then forevermore by the omnipotent power of the state.
 
Not sure how I missed this

Every bit of looking at Mike "God told me" Pence makes it clear that he is probably the biggest big government Republican of them all. He wants to be sure that his god tells you what you may and may not do with your body.

#ChristianSharia

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence signed a massive new anti-abortion bill, House Enrolled Act 1337, into law on Thursday. Among other things, it bans abortions for reasons of genetic anomaly and requires all fetal remains to be cremated or buried, even if they come from a miscarriage.
- Vox
 
Back
Top