Ironic Demons (closed)

Rune seemed to take her dismissal in stride which just made it worse. If he’d cursed her out or looked crestfallen she at least would’ve been able to console herself that he cared about her to some degree. Instead, he seemed totally unconcerned with staying or going.

"I understand..again thanks for the breakfast."

His tone was matter-of-fact and Olivia felt the polite smile she had plastered on her face start to slip a little. He got up to go get his jacket and she was able to work on getting her smile back into place by the time he turned around to look at her. She had assumed he would come over to kiss her goodbye...or at least hug her goodbye but he walked to the door and pulled it open as he turned to look at her.

"So....I hope I didn't bug you too much last night... Or this morning. Thanks again for letting hang out. It was great seeing you again."

For a few seconds she contemplated being cruel but even with her hurt and anger, she couldn’t bring herself to do it, especially considering she might not see him again.

“Of course you didn’t, I had a really great time,” she said with a genuine smile, “I’m really glad we ran into each other.”

She waited until he closed the door behind him before sitting down hard on the couch with a deflated sigh. She wanted to believe that this was only hitting her so hard because she wasn’t used to being...dismissed. Wanting to believe that didn’t make it true though. Even as her tears started to fall she knew the real reason was she wanted Rune to feel about her the way she felt about him. She comforted herself with the thought that she had at least made sure he didn’t see just how much his indifference had affected her.

She actually wished she did have lunch plans, at least it would’ve meant she wasn’t sitting around her apartment moping. She let herself cry for a little while before forcing herself to find a distraction. She started with cleaning the apartment up until all traces of her evening with Rune were gone. Out of sight out of mind didn’t seem to be working in this instance and she cursed herself for letting her emotions get the better of her. She sent out a few texts and then got started on laundry. By the time everything was folded and put away she had narrowed her choices down and had a little under an hour to get ready.

Aaron was one of the guys she hooked up with on a regular basis, meaning once every couple months. One of the benefits of fuck buddies was being able to skip doing dinner or drinks. She still didn’t invite fuck buddies to her place so she set up an Uber to pick her up and got ready.




Olivia woke up the next morning and for a second she swore she could still smell Rune’s scent on her sheets. She pushed the thought away and summoned up memories of her evening at Aaron’s. It seemed to help some and by the time she was walking out her door to head to work she had all things Rune locked up in the back of her thoughts.

She spent a good portion of her workday stuffing thoughts of Rune back where they belonged and by the time she got done with work she was ready to accept her co-worker’s invitation to hit one of the popular bars later on.

She grabbed some food on her way home and ate it while she picked out an outfit. She settled on a short crimson dress that just barely covered the front of her tits and left most of her back exposed except for a few thin strings crisscrossing it. She normally wouldn’t dress this slutty in front of a co-worker but she was still totally out of sorts after everything with Rune and sex was her go-to when any of her emotions were unbalanced. She touched up her makeup and hair before slipping on tall black heels.

Two hours into the evening and Olivia was starting to think she should’ve just stayed home. None of the guys were catching her interest and she cursed Rune, knowing she was subconsciously holding them all up against him which was an impossible standard. She was finishing her drinks more quickly as her hopes for finding a guy dwindled.

She realized she was wasted an hour later though she couldn’t remember how that happened, it seemed like she’d been fine one second and drunk the next. A guy who used enough “product” in his hair that it just looked greasy sidled up to her and offered to buy her a drink. She sighed in exasperation and signaled the bartender to settle her tab, ignoring the guy. He persisted with a lot of “C’mon” and “Don’t be like that” sort of things. She could hear him growing more and more irritated and she turned back around to face him.

“Look, dude, I’m not interested...at all.”

“Hey, fuck you, bitch! Don’t act like you’re not a slut.”

He’d grabbed her by the arm while he was yelling and she jerked away with a glare. The bartender came over to deal with the guy and as Olivia quickly headed out she realized she was embarrassed. That might have been a normal reaction for most women but she flaunted her sexuality and the dirty looks or comments never bothered her. Goddamn Rune, she thought. Clearly, he was to blame for this too and her anger awaken as she walked outside.

She flagged down a taxi in front of the bar and gave the driver the address as she let the anger grow until it had burned away her embarrassment and sadness. They’d only gone a couple blocks when she gave the driver a different address and ten minutes later she was standing in front of Rune’s building. Any good judgment telling her this was a horrible fucking idea was smothered by the alcohol and anger. She went inside and headed up the stairs. When she reached his door she knocked a few times though it might have been more akin to pounding.
 
Last edited:
He shut the door behind him politely and was crushed emotionally by the densest weight he could imagine.

It fell slowly on his chest and for some reason he had difficulty swallowing. He was enraged but realized this was simply Olivia, and her way. His mistake was still holding on to sentiment and still caring. He opened up the wound by drinking and making a fool of himself, that was not her fault. Many things were, but not that. He had saved as much face as possible but the damage was done. She had heard him, she knew.

He'd get hurt every time if this continued. The woman was his fucking Kryptonite, which was why he had to let her go. He couldn't do emotional battle with this one, he shouldn't even try. After all he had trained her. She was cold as ice and all business. While he would be thinking of his life without her, mourning it... she would fucking some guy and smiling at how she had discarded Rune once again.

The idea of never hearing from her again sent a wave of panic through him.

Just keep her as a fuck toy, he concluded. She would always be that, if nothing. Especially now that they were on speaking terms again.

He stood there a moment, actually considering a knock on her door. Perhaps he should lay the ground work for another meeting, before she analyzed these two days and decided it was time for another vanishing act.

He shook his head as he descended the stairs.

No. He could always call her. Let her go. Let it go.

He began the long walk to the train station, needing time to think and not wanting to take a cab.


-------------------------


Rune woke up and checked his watch.

He was late.

He brushed, shaved, showered and dressed while chewing on an old slice of cold pizza from the fridge.

Once he was ready he grabbed his coat and briefcase and headed out the door, running down the steps and out of the building.

Work was grueling.

Not because he was chewed out for being late on the morning of a new meet and greet with clients for a newly acquired account but because he couldn't stop thinking about Olivia.

He sat there, in his office, staring at his drafting table, aware he needed to at least appear he was working on the new ads but completely destitute of the will to try. It was quite absurd when he thought of it. Here he was sulking like a child, behaving as unprofessionally as he had ever and even knowing this he couldn't do much about it. Rune felt foolish for letting this bother him. He gripped his pencil and tossed it into the utility groove, imagining the dozens of men she must have on the docket to fuck this week alone. She most definitely fucked one last night. He shook his head.

Stop.

It only took several hours, right around the time he was in the break room getting something to drink when he decided he was gonna cut out early by saying he ate some bad shrimp or something.

It would of course be forgiven once he'd come up with a design and pitch later on at home and bring it in the next day or possibly the day after. He was certain he could get away with it. Positive that if not, another ass chewing would be the worst he'd receive. He finished his apple juice and turned to find his boss and confront him, nearly knocking over someone.

The first thing he saw as she fell backwards, her legs spreading as far as her skirt allowed, were her panties; a lacy red number. Rune leaned over and barely noticed her full blouse, struggling to contain a fair amount of cargo. He offered his hand and apologized.

"I'm barely there today, excuse me," he began as he helped the blonde up "you ok?"

She seamed only mildly surprised and much more pleased than he would of gathered she should be considering the nasty fall she took due to his absentmindedness.

"Oh that's ok, I just turned the corner without looking, it was totally my fault."

As she stood she brushed her shapely backside off and smiled. Her peak at his package did not go unnoticed.

He grinned weakly back, returning to the mind of getting the fuck home so he could just watch some tv and get out of his head for an afternoon when she interrupted him, placing herself between him and the exit.

"Your one of the illustrators right? My names Beth it's nice to meet you."

He regarded her hand with an arced brow and a scrutiny that was more than likely a bit rude. She was a cute little thing but a bit too peppy for his tastes, and he wasn't in the mood for a pow wow with a temp at the moment.

"Your the temp Gerald hired right?," he shook her hand and enjoyed it's warmth for a moment. Rune was usually cold. "I'm Rune, yeah I'm one of the sketch monkeys around here."

She laughed but it really wasn't that funny. He realized he had a little groupie and while it was cute, especially considering she must of been no older than 18, he didn't see a scenario that played out here where he didn't end up fucking her and shit didn't end up getting uncomfortable at work for him. He could always tell Gerald she was stealing or something, and get her fired. He'd done it once before, when he had first gotten hired and made the mistake of hooking up one of his fuck holes with a job as a secretary. Having her close by ended up being a pain and she saw it as a sign the relationship was more than it was.

He didn't wanna have to bother with all that though.

"Yup that's me!" She smiled, her eyes nearly shutting. After a moment she looked around as if searching for her next line in a movie.

"Well it's been... Interesting Beth, I'm not feeling so well so I'm gonna be heading home. I guess I'll see you tommorrow, provided you don't run into anyone else today and land in the hospital," Beth laughed loudly at his teased as he put his hands on her shoulders, moving her out of the way gingerly. She looked disappointed but said no more, simply nodding like a fool.

He found Steve and explained he was going home, but would finish up there, after a bit of bitching and posturing his boss agreed and with that Rune headed back to his office to get his shit together.

He found Beth waiting there for him, his briefcase in hand, and her attention firmly on the gallery of previous works that lined on wall of his office.

He stood there a moment and considered the idea she was the sister of an ex, here to fuck with him. Stranger things had happened. She was bordering on stalker territory now and while that usually excited him, he was a little annoyed.

"Can I help you?"

She turned, a bit startled, and placed her hand on her chest with a sigh.

"Sorry, I know this looks crazy I just wanted to catch you before you left" She handed his briefcase to her "So anyway, I put my number in there, on the back of one of your cards. You should call me later, it might be fun."

Nearly dying from embarrassment she pushed past him and fled.

He stood there rather shocked. How could someone be so shy and mousy and yet so desperately forward. He shook his head... A habit of today, and left work for home. If he hurried he could have the whole afternoon to be morbidly depressed.

--------------------------

Beth rolled back on top of him, wasting no time to reach between her own legs and find his semi hard cock. She slipped it inside her wet cunt once more, not satisfied with the three orgasms he'd already given her.

"Oh my fucken GOD, I love your cock," she squealed as she started bouncing up and down.

Rune recalled coming home and watching some television for a few hours before fishing out her number. He wanted something... Anything, to get his mind off Olivia. He figured they'd make a date that he'd rush to get to the sex, but ironically she insisted on hanging out tonight.

It didn't take long before she was putting a condom on his cock. The first one didn't fit, it was much too small. Rune had to fish out one of his magnum xls from his bedside table. She had mentioned she had never been with a guy so big but Rune knew it was bullshit. She took his dick like a pro, like she had the countless other giants she had before him. Beth was a freak, plain and simple. You run across one of this type every now and then... a size queen. A stalker of the endowed. He had never met one so young but it didn't matter. She was way too into him already. Asking him about stuff he was into and if he wanted to hang out again tomorrow after work. She didn't realize he'd have her fired by tomorrow afternoon.

Suddenly he realized he fucked up. He made a rookie mistake and let her come over. God damn you Olivia! He cursed how off his game he was. He would have to hope she wasn't as psycho as she seemed.

He was already deep into thinking up ways to get her fired when the front door boomed loudly. It startled him and he wondered who the fuck could be trying to tear the hinges off his door this late. He hoped it wasn't Tris. Last shit he needed right now was his brother whining his current love already grew tired of him.

He tossed Beth, who was too busy working on number four, off of him and rose from the bed. He found his boxers and stepped into them as the knocking continued.

He stomped to the door, his body still covered in sweat and his cock still hard beneath the shorts! Encased in its prison and dripping with Beth. The rest of the apartment was dimly lit so he flicked the living room light on and opened it.

On the other side of the door was Olivia.

He stared at her dumbfounded.
 
Olivia continued to knock at Rune’s door oblivious to pretty much everything else, the fact that this was a bad idea for so many reasons, the fact that she’d been knocking for a while now, the fact that she was pissed off and drunk which was a very poor state to be in if she was going to face Rune. Her anger had consumed her though and it pushed out all reason and common sense. All that mattered to her right now was yelling at him...for getting her all twisted over him, for not loving her, for not doing the impossible years ago and keeping her from leaving. She was about to start yelling through the door when it finally opened and Rune stood there staring at her.

He only had boxer shorts on and for a moment she thought she’d woken him up. Then her eyes wandered south and it was clear she’d disturbed something other than sleep. Her instant jealousy added to her anger but that wasn’t the only emotion to join the party, she was hurt. The heartache was enough to clear her mind just enough to make her blush at the situation and her own stupidity.

She wanted to mumble an apology and make a hasty exit so she could go home and cry. This seemed like the best course of action in this horrible situation and she started to open her mouth. Her eyes had moved to look at anything but him when her embarrassment had hit and while most of the apartment was dark she could see the woman sitting on his bed, though she could really only make out her shape, not any real details.

At that moment her pride stopped her in her tracks. She was going to apologize and run away to cry while he went back to fucking some skank? Fuck that. She knew it was a hypocritical response considering she’d fucked Aaron the night before but logic never seemed to factor into things when it came to her feelings about Rune. She cared about him and he regarded her as just a few holes to use, fine, she could fake indifference with the best of them. Her anger was still in full force thankfully, keeping her tears at bay for the moment.

She met his gaze with a sultry smile and let her eyes move slowly down his body before returning to his face.

“Hey, Rune. I was at that new club, Social, but it was kind of boring. I thought I’d come by to see if you wanted to hang out. I see you have a skank over though. I guess I’ll have to find someone else to play with.”

She turned around and started to walk away.

“Hopefully you’re not drinking again, you wouldn’t want to embarrass yourself again,” she said over her shoulder.

She knew she was baiting him with that cruel dig but she was still angry and a part of her wanted to piss him off, hurt him, start an argument, anything that would elicit an emotional response from him, even if it was a negative one.
 
Last edited:
He stood there... It was a rarity, he was utterly taken by suprise. Hope, fear, embarrassment, uncertainty... Completely a washed on his face. Olivia said nothing for awhile, and as his mouth parted to speak, the dry crack of his tongue and lips audible, she finally broke the silence;

"Hey, Rune. I was at that new club, Social, but it was kind of boring. I thought I’d come by to see if you wanted to hang out. I see you have a skank over though. I guess I’ll have to find someone else to play with.”

He hadn't even processed the fact that she came looking... For him... She wanted to spend time with him, and came all the way here to invite him out, before the wave of uncomfortable disappointment nearly tore him down. Before he could even gather himself to answer she was walking away.

It was like one of those scenes in the movies that happened in slow motion, or like the similar dreams that you watch and scream at from inside your head. Aware of what to do but unable to influence. Or was that the other way around?

“Hopefully you’re not drinking again, you wouldn’t want to embarrass yourself again."

The engulfing anger at her mocking remark consumed all the guilt and sympathy and hope he held. He was furious, how could she toss that back in his face.. The only pure thing they had any more... His love of her. He had of course minimized it originally himself but to suggest that he could just whip that out for anyone was beyond insulting. It may have slipped out and he may have dismissed it as bullshit but it was cause of their history that the sentiment existed at all. She was inhuman and he hated her in that instant... Was it a bigger joke to her than he even realized?

She was drunk. Obviously partying. Why show up here? It was a long way to come to hurt someone. She had seemed upset for several moments, embarrassed, till she mentioned hanging out. This wasn't about pissing him off... She must of wanted to see him again for real and was now jealous. Olivia didn't have to care to be possessive. It was that last fact that made his heart sink again. Why cut so fucken deep over a fuck buddy. She herself had tossed him out on her ass for one.

He wanted to call her a slut... A cunt who wrecked his heart and his life, but he didn't.

"Where the fuck are you going?" It took everything he had to not say worse. He tried to speak calm and evenly, even as he bit the inside corner of his lower lip.

He shut the door behind him even as he heard the girl from his job start to whine about him not being back yet.

"Come back here."
 
"Where the fuck are you going?"

It had seemed to take a lifetime for Rune to respond. She had started to think he was just going to let her walk away. She knew it could’ve only been a few seconds considering she’d only gotten a couple steps in between her statement and his. She knew it wasn’t her inebriated state but her emotions that had fucked with her sense of time.

She heard his little plaything start complaining and it was only the sound of the door shutting that kept Olivia from snapping. This situation was already a nightmare, she didn’t need to add another person to aim her wrath at.

"Come back here."

Walk away, she told herself. Nothing good would come from drunkenly yelling at him. Surviving the field of landmines that seemed to be their relationship now was hard enough when she had all her wits about her, trying to do it when alcohol had dulled her brain was just asking to fail.

But walking away would be akin to admitting his disregard for her had hurt her and her ego couldn’t allow that. She turned around and walked back to him.

“What, Rune? Your little...friend is going run out of patience in a minute.”

It took all her effort to keep her voice even. She didn’t want to give away her emotions by raising her voice or yelling. She reminded herself that she looked hot, her dress showed off her best features, her makeup was perfect, and her hair looked shiny and soft.

As long as she could keep her true emotions from showing on her face and in her tone she would come across as confident, untouchable. She held his gaze as long as she could but in the end, she had to look away.
 
If you trained most of your whole life for a single solitary goal, you would think you'd be good at it, right? Prepared when in the face of you adversary or your goal?

It had all come down to this. Master of the feigned indifference and student of the impermeable heart.

He held his emotions tightly but it was no different that trying to contain a rabid and wild animal in your weakening hands... The pain that resulted in its stifling, the difficulty keeping it quiet, the desire to simply let it go and be done. Soon it was more like holding a tornado in his grasp.

He searched her for any sign of what the real problem was. If she WAS jealous, which was entirely possible perhaps it was as simple as her inebriation blowing this out of proportion. Still she seemed awfully upset. She was obviously thinking about what he had said, no doubt finding it cute and pathetic yet repulsive that he cared for her even while she did not reciprocate. But if it turned her off... Why the fuck was she here? It didn't make sense.

"What, Rune? Your little...friend is going run out of patience in a minute.”

He wanted to yell at her how he didn't give a fuck, how she was just some skank that he used cause Olivia had hurt him... Again. He wanted to tell her to stop drinking to deal with her problems or to talk to him about what the hell was really going on here. He couldn't hold on and he felt the sadness and anger showing through his shaking eyes when he saw her slip first...

She turned away, unable to hold his gaze and he saw it. The weakness of her current state shimmered and she looked wounded.

He sighed and the sense of a small victory, at least in the knowing that some part of her was truly bothered by him having company, rejuvenated him. He shut his eyes and sighed. No longer needing to hold on.

He didn't know what expression he was wearing, but he didn't care.

He knew ONE thing just then. If he let her go now, she would recoup and be all the stronger the next day. A tower of uncaring, unfeeling, masks. A drunk Olivia was a potentially honest Olivia.

He put his hands on her shoulders and stared into the side of her face since he couldn't see both her eyes. He noticed her dress and tits and hair and lips and shoes and smell... She was her usual object of desire and put every creature he had ever seen to shame. It was proving difficult to keep his erection from returning, as it had long since faded. Even in the midst of this drama.

"What is your problem? Your the one who ditched me yesterday for one of your assholes." He tried to keep speaking evenly but he heard a scared little teenager awaiting approval as he spoke and not a man.
 
She couldn’t believe she had looked away. She had shown weakness and now she was at a disadvantage. Rune could laugh at her and return to the eager woman in his bed, leaving Olivia in the hallway like the pathetic, lovesick fool she was. But he didn’t. She saw him move out of the corner of her eye and then his hands were on her shoulders.

"What is your problem? Your the one who ditched me yesterday for one of your assholes."

She realized then that she might not be the only one who was jealous. She had assumed his chilly attitude the other morning had been because he didn’t care one way or the other about her. But if thought she’d kicked him out so she could fuck some other dude...then his behavior was more likely because he did care. The pleasure she got from that thought helped to burn away some of her embarrassment and anger.

She couldn’t let herself get her hopes up too much though. Rune was known for being irrationally jealous at times so his reaction may have had more to do with that than with being secretly in love with her. Regardless, it put them back on even ground so she’d take it. She finally brought her gaze back to his.

“Whatever, Rune, I didn’t have you leave so I could hang out with some other dude.”

It wasn’t a total lie, she told herself. She had fucked Aaron but she hadn’t been planning on it when she’d made up the bullshit about having to meet someone for lunch. Bringing up her own little fuck session would only make him feel like he was right to assume. Better to move the conversation away from that topic.

“My problem is I wanted to hang out with you and I didn’t think you’d have already been...entertaining company so quickly. I don’t want to be lumped in with your bevy of meaningless sluts.”

She could hear the hurt in her own voice at her last words and she hated it, she hated he’d reduced her to this, she hated that he would hear it and know he’d caused her pain. Being drunk made it easier to use her typical defense mechanism, being heartless.

“Not that I should be all that surprised, getting your dick wet was always more important than anything...or anyone else. The difference now is I know plenty of guys with nice, big dicks who’ll drop whatever they’re doing to come fuck me. So, really, it’s fine, next time I’ll just call.”

Had she not been drunk and angry and hurt she would never have been so hateful. He had made mistakes in their relationship, sure, but she had still been the one who walked out on him, to be with someone else so throwing his relationship sins in his face reeked of spite. As did implying that he was interchangeable with any guy with a nice dick.

She would’ve felt bad had it not been for the fact that her own replacement was on the other side of the door 20 feet away. Her self-doubt had, of course, ensured that in Olivia’s mind this new girl was young, impossibly hot, and a master at anything sex related. She knew it was petty to take that out on Rune along with everything else but she was no stranger to making choices she came to regret.
 
Last edited:
"Whatever, Rune, I didn’t have you leave so I could hang out with some other dude.”

His face grew hard. Here we fucking go. Here we fucking go with the bullshit. The denial. He was about to yell at her that that was EXACTLY what happened when she continued... Attempting to change the subject. She should of known he would not be letting that bold face lie go, but he stood and released her... Listening with his arms folded. Any interruption now would be pointless. His eyes burning with hellfires.

"My problem is I wanted to hang out with you and I didn’t think you’d have already been...entertaining company so quickly. I don’t want to be lumped in with your bevy of meaningless sluts.”

His brow furrowed and his eyes widened, Rune normally did not yell, he saw it as another sign of weakness. It didn't really get your point across unless trying to threaten and while he did occasionally do it, he felt the loss of... Finesse and articulation that came with it when he did. The problem was it was preceded by anger and not wisdom. Had he not of lost his temper and been waiting to talk as one who's pissed off usually does he would of more efficiently heard her words. While he did notice the raw emotion in them he was in no frame of mind to react appropriately.

Again this was Olivia...this was exception incarnate.

"Your kidding me right?" Again he was stopped in his tracks as Olivia continued to tear into him...

"Not that I should be all that surprised, getting your dick wet was always more important than anything...or anyone else. The difference now is I know plenty of guys with nice, big dicks who’ll drop whatever they’re doing to come fuck me. So, really, it’s fine, next time I’ll just call.”

He stared at her for only a moment, he started to turn around... Done with this mindless abuse... This pointless conversation. He had now gotten so mad it had gone full circle and his mind had clicked into gear again.

That didn't mean he was calm.

He turned to face her again.

".....ok so lemme get this straight... Even though you totally DID ditch me to get laid, your pissed at me now cause two days after that I decided to fuck someone on a day we didn't even have plans to hang out? Is that right?! So I guess I should just keep ALL MY FUCKING days free in the hopes that MAYBE you'll bless me with a fucken invitation right?"

He could hear Beth approaching the door and his anger shifted towards her but only momentarily.

"Your so full of it, I KNEW if you knew I still might care you'd make me suffer for it. Oh I KNOW you do know lots of guys with big dicks, Im sure!," he mocked "Your probably fresh from sucking someone like an hour ago aren't you? Your only here to rub it in."

He couldn't look at her anymore, his hands were shaking from rage. He closed his eyes and calmed himself. This is not how you behave, he heard someone speaking in his mind... This is not helping.

He continued. His voice even and calm and cold.

"When are you gonna let it go... Those things were never important to me, but yes I was an idiot then, when are you gonna forgive all those things and look at what YOU'VE don't to me since then."

He took a step back. The fact of the matter was, that despite if she believed him or not, Rune cared for her.. deeply. He was beginning to understand that he always would, and as it stood, it was his curse. He didn't know what brought this on but he didn't want to have her on the streets.. Looking to fuck or drink more, to get even with him. He wanted her safe. Damn it all to hell but he wanted her with him.

"Your drunk...wait here."

He stepped inside his apartment and saw Beth was just outside the door, he scowled and told her she needed to leave. To his surprise she didn't argue, and began gathering her things quietly. She was clearly upset but he had neither the mood nor the inclination to discern if it was the denial of more sex or the situation itself that was getting to her. Maybe both.

He put on some jeans and opened the door as Beth stood behind him rambling on about seeing him tomorrow at the office.
 
Her words must have hit home because after a moment he turned around and she assumed he was going to walk back into his apartment without a word. But instead, he turned back around.

".....ok so lemme get this straight... Even though you totally DID ditch me to get laid, your pissed at me now cause two days after that I decided to fuck someone on a day we didn't even have plans to hang out? Is that right?! So I guess I should just keep ALL MY FUCKING days free in the hopes that MAYBE you'll bless me with a fucken invitation right?"

She couldn’t help but cringe at hearing his summary because it truly did sound ridiculous and made her seem like a spoiled, selfish bitch. If she let him make her feel guilty though she’d lose the upper hand in the conversation that she’d convinced herself she had. So she latched onto him insisting she’d ditched him to fuck someone else. Being called a liar when she wasn’t lying was one of her most hated things.

"Your so full of it, I KNEW if you knew I still might care you'd make me suffer for it. Oh I KNOW you do know lots of guys with big dicks, Im sure! Your probably fresh from sucking someone like an hour ago aren't you? Your only here to rub it in."

She rolled her eyes at yet another vague statement about his feelings for her but his next words distracted her from trying to glean any underlying meaning. He’d said much worse things about how slutty she was but those had been said to turn her on, for the most part. Her only consolation was that she hadn’t actually done anything tonight besides turn down drinks and sulk. But she couldn’t really bitch, she’d been the one to open that particular door when she’d thrown other guys in his face. So she forced herself to keep her mouth closed. She could see he was angry now too even if she hadn’t been able to hear it in his voice.

"When are you gonna let it go... Those things were never important to me, but yes I was an idiot then, when are you gonna forgive all those things and look at what YOU'VE don't to me since then."

“Oh fuck you, Rune, I admitted to the things I did wrong with us, you were just too drunk to remember. You haven’t exactly been a paragon of forgiveness yourself,” she spat back at him.

She should never have convinced herself they could be friends, there was too much history between them. It was sad and she wished it wasn’t the case but they were going to end up killing each other at this rate.

"Your drunk...wait here."

He turned around and opened the door to his apartment. Olivia could see his “date” by the door and she was, in fact, young and hot. Rune closed the door and for a second Olivia just stood there with nowhere to direct her anger.

She felt uncomfortable standing in the hallway alone and then the thought hit her that she was going to have to actually face the chick he’d been fucking when Rune either kicked her out or invited Olivia in. She was sure there was no way the woman hadn’t heard part if not all of their argument. As pissed as she was at Rune and as much as she had other things she wanted to say to him her vanity wouldn’t let her go through with this.

She turned around and headed to the stairs. She was still rather drunk even though it felt like it had been hours since she’d drank any alcohol...which she assumed was a side effect of drunkenness.

Once she was outside the building she moved down the sidewalk to the street corner, figuring that was far enough from his building that she wouldn’t have to watch his chick leave. She pulled out her phone to try and get a cab back to her apartment.
 
Rune wasn't really surprised when he didn't find Olivia waiting for him on the stairs outside. His heart sank a bit again, hoping the moment of the end of their relationship hadn't finally come. It had taken him years to get over her the first time around, and admittedly he never actually did... Or this would have gone a lot differently... Now, that is if this was it... If he'd never see her again... No, he didn't follow that train of thought... Instead he turned to Beth and gave his best fake smile.

"I, uh... I hope I didn't cause any trouble," she said sounding like a small child.

He shook his head.

"It's fine, really. Sorry bout all this... I'll talk to you tomorrow."

She leaned in to kiss him and he turned away, going back inside. His action even gave him the chills but he really didn't care... Beth got what she came for... And she'd be around again if he decided he wanted her. After this however... The idea left a bad taste in his mouth.

He paced around his empty apartment, the smells of sex and a bad night mixing to form a rotten mood.

He couldn't believe she just took off... The fucken nerve to stomp over here and bitch about nothing then take off without having the decency to talk this out.

She WANTED him to be pissed, she needed it. And she was winning, he thought to himself. He might of been muttering but he wasn't sure.

"Fuck this."

He walked to his night stand and picked up his phone, he had her number already programmed in and he began sending her a text...

"If any part of you gives a fuck.... Get back here and tell me all those things you apparently told me when I was drunk."

He stared at the message and tried to hit send...

But he never did.

He sighed, defeated... And pitched the phone hard against the wall... Shattering it into a million fucking pieces.

He slumped to the floor against the wall and leaned over holding himself.

It felt like he lost her.....

"Olivia."
 
Olivia heard the door to the apartment building open a few moments after she’d pulled out her phone and she couldn’t help but look in that direction. The woman started walking down the sidewalk, thankfully in the opposite direction of Oliva. She couldn't help but feel relieved that Rune had still made the woman leave after seeing Olivia had chosen not to stick around.


It was short-lived though, leaving in the middle of their argument didn't do anything to help relieve the anger roiling around inside her. Her thoughts kept going back to how he'd called her a liar, how he'd insinuated she was such a bitch she'd fuck some guy and then come by to throw it in his face, that he'd act like she didn't accept any blame in the demise of their relationship.


It shouldn’t matter, who cared what he thought...he had clearly moved on and the best thing she could do was move on too. You’ll never move on if you don’t finish this argument, a voice inside her whispered, walking away just makes you look weak. He was probably sitting up there in his apartment laughing about how hurt she'd gotten over him fucking someone else, how easily she'd turned back into the insecure, emotional little girl she was when they first met. Not that she could really blame him, even she thought it was pretty fucking pathetic.


She didn’t have to let it stand though. She had already gone this far, she might as well see it through. In for a penny, in for a pound, she supposed. She walked back to his building and went inside.


As she walked up the stairs she let herself imagine just how little he must think of her, how amusing he must find the effect he had on her. The thoughts insured that by the time she reached his door her anger was once again in control. She knocked a couple times, making sure to actually knock instead of pound.


“Let me in, Rune.”
 
He rose from the floor few minutes later, it was a hard thing to go through again. Loosing her. It was funny. Laughable. How strong he could convince himself he was. The only reason he ever managed without her was cause he had to. The only reason he had stopped wallowing in the loss, save for his "anniversaries", was because life demanded it, the only reason he ever had managed to get her out of his mind to function was cause she was no where to be found. If she had been around he would still be miserable and still be mourning the death of what they had.

This was more than likely for the best he told himself over and over and over again as he paced around and tried to clean up the apartment. The bedsheets that were strewn about the floor, the used condoms and his tossed clothes. Olivia had too much power over him. He always hated that, and never wanted to accept it. No. No one could be allowed to have that much sway over his emotions. No one.

He sighed, hating loneliness but knowing he'd never meet anyone that he would ever love like he loved Olivia. Then or now... He was obsessed. He admitted it to himself and found it fitting that for all his posturing and games, he again tossed away an opportunity to have her in his life.

He should of told her then, at the funeral. He should of told her to be his again. She could of laughed in his face but at least he could say he tried... At least he could of attempted to show her he still cared. Maybe that was all she was waiting for. She obviously held a small spark for him as well. In light of tonight's...debacle.

But... He was too weak.

He was too proud.

"Let me in, Rune".

He must of been too wrapped up in his thoughts cause he didn't hear the knocking from the bedroom.

It sounded like Olivia.

He stood up and tried not to rush to the door. He was numb at this point. Having gone through rage, disappoint, hurt, insecurity, confusion and remorse. He was nearly spent emotionally. She had won... And what a fucken win it was. Utter devastation. He never stood a chance.

Despite just condemning the mental games he was known to play he considered putting a mask of contentment on. When he could find none, he sighed and opened the door.

There she was.

As pretty as ever, though a fire and anger in her.

He stared at her a moment and went back inside... Leaving the door open as invitation, he was clearly defeated and had nothing left. He didn't recall ever showing her himself in this form, but he didn't care anymore.

She could take whatever chunks of I'm she wished with her claws and leave his husk for the birds. What did it fucken matter? She wanted to ruin him again, and she was always gonna get her way, cause he was a fucken helpless idiot pretending to be king. Maybe that's why she couldn't love him. She was in love with the myth... The image... The strength.... Not the reality.

He leaned against a wall not looking at her"

"Say what you came to say."
 
It took Rune long enough to open the door that she was starting to wonder if he was just going to ignore her. When he finally did open it a part of her anger died as she took one look at him. He didn’t look pissed, he didn’t look scornful, he didn’t look happy...he just looked defeated. After a moment he turned around and walked back into the apartment. She walked inside after him, closing the door behind her. His current state had thrown her and she was having a hard time getting back on track. She had expected him to still be pissed off.

"Say what you came to say."

His mood was taking all the fun out of this. Yelling at him now would be akin to kicking a puppy. She was actually a little worried that if she went off on him he wouldn’t be able to take it. She could just be a bitch and hope it made his anger return but was cruel even by her standards. She sighed and walked over to his couch to sit down.

“I don’t know what I came to say anymore. It’s hard to start yelling at you when you’re...like this. Do you want me to just go?”
 
He heard the door shut behind him and Olivia follow behind.

"I don’t know what I came to say anymore. It’s hard to start yelling at you when you’re...like this. Do you want me to just go?”

She didn't seem so furious anymore. He wondered if his current mood had anything to do with it. Isn't that sweet, he thought, she found him too pathetic to scold. He shook his head thinking he could use this to his advantage but again, as his old blood fired up, he found no motivation to do anything with it. He had not an ounce of manipulation in him, he simply wanted to not care anymore. But he did.

Rune sighed.

Then something occurred to him.

She was the drunk one now.

As thoughts of coaxing the truth out of her filled his mind he considered that she could always say she didn't mean it... As he had. Olivia was sober enough to realize he was in no mood for bullshit, or at least to feel sorry for him. Rune wondered if maybe he should just tell her to go. They could continue on even ground tommorrow... If she even gave a damn by then.

"Just tell me....," he raised his head to look in her eyes "......something."

The words were loud in the vacuous room. It was the first time he uttered them and while he didn't entirely mean it to sound as it had... he wound up looking at her expectantly either way. As she had looked to him many many times before.
 
The silence filled the apartment as Olivia waited for Rune to say, yes I want you to go. Maybe she should have thrown her compassion to the side and just yelled at him as she’d come up here planning to. Somehow she didn’t think it would have felt cathartic or gratifying though...it would have just added to the pile of guilt she already felt when it came to Rune. He sighed and it sounded unusually loud amidst the heavy silence.

She glanced at him but he was still just standing there, avoiding her gaze. She tried to figure out how she’d gotten here...this was not how she’d planned on her night going. Why couldn’t she have just settled for one of the guys at the bar? It may not have been all that satisfying but it would’ve served as a distraction from her feelings. Instead, she was here with the source of those feelings in a situation that would only add more fuel to the fire that was their relationship.

She considered just leaving, it was most likely what Rune wanted even if he couldn’t seem to voice it. She could leave and force herself to stay away from him, ending this would be the most merciful thing she could do for both of them. Actually going through with cutting him out of her life again was easier said than done though and she wasn’t entirely sure she could go through it.

"Just tell me......something."

She looked at him and she could feel sympathy smother her remaining anger. She had said the same thing to him countless times and it had always been when she desperately needed something...hope, a confidence boost, a reminder that someone loved and cherished her. Rune had always understood what she was really asking for when she said that. He had never said it to her before and that had never seemed strange to her. He was strong, he would never need that reassurance.

She could tell him something that amounted to nothing, a platitude that had no real meaning. She could tell him a nice lie...she could tell him some inconsequential truth that wouldn’t leave her more vulnerable than she was comfortable with. Looking at him she knew she couldn’t do any of those things, not after all the times he’d answered that same request from her with words that mended whatever pain she was too weak to face on her own. Goddamnit, she thought.

“When I had you leave the other morning...it really wasn’t so I could fuck someone else. It was because I hated that you only told me you loved me because you were drunk...and I didn’t want to cry in front of you.”
 
"When I had you leave the other morning...it really wasn’t so I could fuck someone else. It was because I hated that you only told me you loved me because you were drunk...and I didn’t want to cry in front of you.”

Every part of him automatically wanted to not believe her. It was not what he was expecting and not what he convinced himself of to justify his insecurity... But he believed her. It was impossible not to. Olivia was good but she wasn't THAT good. She couldn't possibly look that sincere and be lying... She would of chose a more comfortable lie, not one that spoke volumes to how she truly felt or one that reopened wounds she no doubt wanted closed. He didn't doubt her, and since this was the truth... He was forced to face it.

He was wrong.

She still cared.

But if she still cared, In more than just some vain didn't want him unavailable in case she wanted to fuck sort of way... Why did she leave him in the first place. It was the groove stuck in the needle again, but it was finally relevant.

So she cried because he had managed to convince her what he had said that night meant nothing. It hurt her to think he didn't love her or it hurt her to have only been told in that state. But did she expect him to gush over her when she never gave him an idea his affection would be returned? Did she expect him to just forget everything. It should of been enough he held it inside still. It should of been enough he mourned her every year they had been apart.

He considered as much as she expected the impossible, he did as well. Her reasons for leaving, at least then... Had value, they made sense. As they grew apart and lived separate lives they no doubt had to build a happiness for themselves. She couldn't spend her life bleeding for him, as he had for her. It was unfair to expect that, and that was what his therapist had always tried to tell him. His torture, his jail was of his own design. What mattered now was the present... Not the past.

And now she seemed to care. Enough at least that she wanted HIM to care.

Did it really matter who was stronger he thought. Did he win any great victory by hurting her? He had won in his own way. He had hurt her deeply and yet he felt no better for it. What was the game all for? But yet...he still couldn't just forgive her.

He was so confused. He only knew that he loved her, and he wanted her to not hate him. Not anymore.

He stayed there, leaning against that wall. He inhaled and braced himself.... he closed his eyes...

What was all this for? If not for her?

"If I told you I loved you....what would happen? Would we be together? Would you love me back?.... Would we live happily ever after?.... Or would you realize nothing has changed. That I still love you and your.... Well... Your..."

He stopped unsure how much worse any of this could sound.

"What would happen? Anything?... Would the stars align and the heavens shine? Would it take everything away that we've done to each other....and replace it with nothing but joy."

He walked to her and saw the loveliness that haunted his dreams. He remembered a time when all he had to do was look at her to make her smile...

Fuck.

"I DO love you."

He looked at her, desperate for any sign he had not been horribly horribly wrong and she would not now flee from him forever, which was of course his greatest fear, his deepest personal nightmare.

"I always have... And I always will...."

He looked down then, slowly, his hair partially obscuring his face and his eyes looking far far away.

"...I tried to cover it that morning, because.... Well... You were never looking for love. And it's pretty pathetic that I care after all these years. So don't cry...ok? You can laugh instead...but don't cry. Never because I don't love you."
 
Several minutes passed, or at least it seemed like that long...Olivia didn’t really trust her sense of time at this point. He hadn’t burst out laughing or made a cruel remark so this was going better than she’d hoped.

She still couldn’t believe she’d told him that...put herself at his mercy with that humiliating truth. At least there was a small sense of relief now that it was out in the open and she clung to that in case it was the only good thing to come out of this whole mess.

"If I told you I loved you....what would happen? Would we be together? Would you love me back?.... Would we live happily ever after?.... Or would you realize nothing has changed. That I still love you and your.... Well... Your..."

He paused for a moment and she cringed as she waited to see how that sentence ended...she couldn’t imagine it was anything but unflattering. He’d posed some valid and interesting questions though. She hadn’t really actually thought any of that through, everything had happened very quickly and unexpectedly and other than knowing that her feelings for him had returned full force she was pretty much at a loss.

"What would happen? Anything?... Would the stars align and the heavens shine? Would it take everything away that we've done to each other....and replace it with nothing but joy."

She tried to ignore the cynicism but a part of her agreed or at least had the same questions. What was to say a second attempt at a relationship would end just as the first had. He finally moved over to stand in front of her and it took all her willpower not to reach out and touch him.

"I DO love you. I always have... And I always will...."

He was looking at her but she was at a loss for words. She really hadn’t thought he was going to admit he loved her...she hadn’t actually believed he did. After a few seconds, he looked away.

"...I tried to cover it that morning, because.... Well... You were never looking for love. And it's pretty pathetic that I care after all these years. So don't cry...ok? You can laugh instead...but don't cry. Never because I don't love you."

It was a hard truth to hear, that because of how she’d been, or how she was still, made him afraid to tell her he loved her for fear of driving her away or having her mock him.

“I’m sorry...for the past. I love you too but you’re right I don’t know if that fixes everything or means a new relationship would be totally perfect. I just...I don’t know what all this means or where we go from here.”

This should have been a happy moment, she should’ve been ecstatic that he loved her and it’s not that she wasn’t but she was also a lot of other things.

“What do you want, Rune?”
 
"I’m sorry...for the past. I love you too but you’re right I don’t know if that fixes everything or means a new relationship would be totally perfect. I just...I don’t know what all this means or where we go from here.”

As he expected, loving her only complicated her life and didn't make her happy. She was upset when she felt unloved and she was equally upset now that she knew he loved her. This was part of what he feared. Love does not conquer all and it is definitely not all one needs.

He could love her as much as he had despised her all those years...which he did, much much more in fact, and it wouldn't change the fact that he was more than likely not what she wanted. Sure she loved the sex like not other, and they had always felt they fit together so well, but if the past few days had taught him anything it's that they were both emotional infants. Still struggling to retain control while their grip strangled the joy out of what was there.

How long did it take them to lick their wounds and tell each other they were still in love? And yet how much sex had they crammed in that time? The equation was an embarrassment.

He wanted the fact that he loved her to count for something. He wanted it to heal her. He wanted it to heal himself. But they were only at peace when they were fucking and he wanted it to be like that all the time. Maybe there was still something in the way, maybe she still hated him. You can hate and love someone at the same time. The heart has room for both.

She loved him.

For all his thoughts, he was ignoring the fact that she just said she loved him.

She wasn't running away... Not yet anyway. She wanted him to know, sure it was his pathetic breakdown that invoked it but she cared... After all this time and all he had done and all she had seen, she still loved him.

But it could never be the same... And his heart sunk. She would never look at him with those adoring eyes again. How he longed for those eyes.

“What do you want, Rune?”

He wanted to have her... To be the one who owned her heart... Her body... Her very soul. He wanted to no longer doubt her loyalty, he wanted to know she forgave him for what he used to be and wanted to be with who he now was. He wanted her to stop running from happiness, he wanted her to stop self destructing. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her... And he wanted her to trust him again.

He wanted to be with her. He wanted something that was forever.

"I want you.... I've always wanted you."

He kissed her hard, afraid of what she would say... He took her breath as his own since he could use some just then. He didn't want to let her lips go, so he kissed her as if it was the last time, and then he did.
 
Her anger had died by this point or at least been put away for the time being. Now she was mostly just sad which wasn’t really an improvement. She didn’t make any better choices depressed than she did angry.

She watched Rune as her mind warred over what outcome it wanted. A small part of her wanted Rune to tell her they should just walk away from each other now. Any other choice would require them to put their hearts on the line...for the second time and she didn’t think either of them would survive if one or both of those hearts got broken. She was selfish though and always chose instant gratification disregarding any likely consequences. Usually, the trouble that got her into while annoying, was short-lived. This though, if this went wrong it would cause damage that would likely never heal.

"I want you.... I've always wanted you."

Rune’s lips found hers as soon as the words were out of her mouth. For a second she was too stunned to react but then she began kissing him back like she would die if she didn’t. He pulled away way too soon and she was left breathlessly wanting more.

She knew she should say something but she just wanted his mouth back on hers and trying to focus on anything else seemed impossible. She could end this all right now, it was the safest route and possibly the most compassionate. It would be one of those incredibly hard choices to make that is made because it’s for the best.

She was weak though and hated making hard choices...hell deciding where to go to eat with someone was torture for her. Rune knew that, Rune knew everything about her. She couldn’t blame him though, it wasn’t as if he could make the decision on what they should do on his own but it did feel like he was just putting it on her to make the choice.

She knew she should stop being weak and just decide. Knowing what to do and actually doing it were two very different things though. She could blame the fact that she was emotionally drained, or that she was drunk, or that she needed time to think it over but in the end, it was just a combination of weakness and selfishness.

“I know we should resolve this, decide what to do, whatever but...I just need you. I need you to forget about everything else and just be with me tonight. I promise in the morning we can talk it out if you want or you can just have me leave or whatever you want...I just need you to give me the rest of the night. Please.”
 
“I know we should resolve this, decide what to do, whatever but...I just need you. I need you to forget about everything else and just be with me tonight. I promise in the morning we can talk it out if you want or you can just have me leave or whatever you want...I just need you to give me the rest of the night. Please.”

His face was still inches from hers and the sweetest, desperation in her plea washed over him as if her breath was tangible. He shut his eyes, so tired of life. Tired of disappointment. He was tired of being strong. Tired of simply being an ex and not the one. He was tired of pretending he didn't care for her when that's all he did.

If she didn't have any faith in them, if she cared but it wasn't enough, he wanted her to just put him out of his misery. Perhaps that was the true fear, that she had the wisdom to end it when he never had. It wasn't strength to get along without her when he had no alternative. It was strength to face her everyday... Have her in his blood and pull the trigger on it all, as she had, regardless of it. If there was no relationship. There was nothing to end. Clearly there was something between them that would not die.

--------------------------

Rune pulled into a parking spot on the side of the motel. He checked his hair, clothes and smell before starting the car up again and moving to the front, where the room he was looking for was. He had watched it for several moments before pulling up.

He was in denial of it still but the fact was he was extremely nervous.

The king of the late night rendezvous and yet here he was sweating.

He had been here... This exact situation, before. An attached woman waiting for him inside a motel room just off the highway for a night of depravity and lust as only he could provide due to her languishing and lacking relationship... Or simple adoration of his demeanor.

And yet, this was as far removed from those as possible.

The palms of his hands were perspiring and his underarms were hard at work depreciating his scented deodorant. Every step to the building became harder than the next and soon his pulse was audible in his ears.

It was Olivia who waited for him this time.

He took his time, making sure to move slowly and with nearly no emotion on his face in case she was watching from the dark closed curtain in the window. The lights were on and he knocked on the door. His hand slightly shaking which irritated him.

It took a few moments but eventually he heard her approach and his heart was beating out of his chest.

Stop it. What the fuck? Why are you wigging out? The door opened and he entered, not seeing her yet as she was hiding behind it. No doubt self conscious. He smiled. It pleased him she was nervous. Normally he had that advantage but at this moment, hopefully unbeknownst to her, they were in an even plane.

She closed the door and he turned to face her....

No description could describe how beautiful she was. She had clearly labored for hours to look amazing and while she never needed such efforts they were not in vain. She was gorgeous. The long hair he idolized, those sultry lips he wished to kiss, her sparkling eyes that always seemed to enjoy his company and her cute perfect nose. She was dressed to please, her tits, hip and ass calling to him but he couldn't take his eyes off her face... so he did. He tore his vision away as soon as he could. Staring would not do when he needed to establish a luke warm sentiment here. An indifference. They were deeply in love at this point but he had known for some time already that she responded to when he ignored her more than when he showered her attention.

He glanced at her after they hugged, the smell of her hair giving him a giant erection.

This was gonna be hard.

She walked over to the bed and sat down, the television was on as if she was actually watching anything but him. He noticed her purse on a chair beside the door, and started rifling through it. She laughed at his audacity and once he was done fled to the bathroom undoubtably to check herself in the mirror.

He was only a few steps from panic attack at this point and totally disgusted with himself. He sat on the bed and laid down casually. His every action and manner dripping with confidence when all he wanted to do was say how beautiful she was and that he was so happy to be there with her. But that would not do.

When she returned from the bathroom she joined him and they locked eyes.

She wanted him to take her...right then...right there... But he didn't.

Instead they spent the evening talking a bit, watching her favorite show, and spooning as he fondled her body, making her wet and ready.

Then he left her.

It was cruel and he felt like the biggest asshole for doing it, all he wanted to do was sleep with her. Spend his life with her. Fuck her and claim her as his with his semen.

But he didn't.

He was too busy ensuring she would be obsessed with him, and not busy enough ensuring she'd be in love with him.


--------------------------


From the beginning he had loved her like nothing and no one else. But he was too busy playing the game to let her know. When he lost her, he was too busy drowning in misery to understand that but over the years he did accept his portion of the blame.

It's the difference between adolescent impulsiveness and thoughts of invincibility... A fake timelessness....and the mature appreciation of moments, the clarity of reason and harsh sensibility of weakness.

But you can't fix all mistakes and you can't turn back the clock. Ironic wasn't it that after all this time they were still playing the game.

He was glad that at least for now, they were actually talking. Speaking in truth and not in guise. It was just crushing that she would not decide to either end it or forgive him. She might want it left to him, after all Olivia could be a very strong woman but she still wanted to be taken care of... Dominated at times... But he had nothing left. He couldn't see anything but disaster if he were to analyze anything at this moment.

Rune picked her up in his arms, admiring her form and the feeling of her head nestled against him. She felt as defeated as he looked, limp and weak. It was hard for his old habits to not take over. Helplessness was a very erotic trait for him, he enjoyed seeing it in women even if he didn't always take advantage of it.

He walked her over to his bed and laid her down gently. He followed close behind and pulled her to him again. The remote was on a small lamp table near them so he grabbed it and pushed several buttons.

A comedy/drama show about a girl hunting vampires and falling in love sprung to life on the screen. It was her favorite. He had been watching it earlier as he did occasionally when he wanted to think of those days gone by.

He laid there with her, leaning against the bedpost and holding her. He felt content, for once in his life and simply ignored the fact that he might be destroyed by her words tommorrow. He ignored that his heart felt like it needed to prepare for the incoming destruction. He ignored that he was still hurt and ultimately alone.

And he enjoyed that they were together again.

Finally.
 
Last edited:
Rune didn’t respond for what seemed like forever, just sat there with his eyes closed. She didn’t think he’d refuse her request, just as she hadn’t refused his when he wanted her to tell him something. It wasn’t that she thought he was too weak or too in love with her to say no...it was that there was still a part of him that couldn’t bear to let her down. Of course, it was totally possible that she was wrong, Rune was no longer the person he was when they were together.

She had never thought she’d come to regret leaving him. She had always considered regretting things a waste of time and energy, you couldn’t go back in time and fix it, dwelling over it only continued to let it have a negative effect on you. Yet here she was mourning what could have been if she’d chosen to stay instead. It didn’t matter that the outcome of their relationship could’ve been just as bad or worse because it also could’ve been so much better. But she had made her choice and she couldn’t take it back. Even if the stars aligned and they got back together it would always be different than it could have been and there would always be that grief at the time they lost.

Rune pulled her from her grim thoughts as he picked her up and carried her towards the bed. She relaxed in his arms, listening to his heartbeat as her head rested on his chest. He laid her softly on the bed before climbing in behind her and holding her close.

He turned on her favorite show and her dark thoughts slowly began to fade away as she pressed against him and let the show take her away to a different world. She found peace lying there in his arms and she eventually drifted off to sleep.

As it is with all good things the peace didn’t last and her dreams began to take dark turns. All her doubts, insecurities, and fears seemed to swarm over her mind until she woke with a start.

Rune was still holding her but the TV was off and a glance at the clock let her know she’d been asleep for a while. Rune had put the blanket on them and she pushed it off herself. She tried to slow her breathing back down to normal as she reminded herself it was just bad dreams. She tried to go back to sleep but she couldn’t shake the troubled feeling her dreams had left her with.

She finally rolled over to face Rune and she spent a few minutes watching him sleep. Sex had always been a kind of coping mechanism for her...it calmed her nerves, soothed her pain, made her feel better. The fact that Rune, or at least her relationship with him, was what had her upset didn’t matter. She sat up on her knees and pulled the covers down. She unbuttoned his jeans and slipped her hand inside. She stroked his cock for a minute before pulling it out. She leaned down and started running her tongue along it. She slid her tongue along the shaft to the head and felt it get harder with each lick. She finally wrapped her lips around his cock and started slowly sliding her mouth down it.
 
Olivia fell asleep sometime before the main character killed the new vampire chick. A threat to her friends and lover both for different reasons.

He held her for a long while. Feeling her breath and enjoying the tranquility, even if only temporal and due to her subdued state. He smelled the top of her head as he often fantasized of doing while they were apart. He ran his hands along the smooth silken skin of her legs and thighs. He kissed her lips... Not like a hungry deviant but as a man who was soaking in as much as he could, to lock away in his memory forever. So he might keep these memories and use them during the hibernation of his heart, for sustenance. He knew this was not going to last. In the morning they'd break each other emotionally.

She wanted the night...and she didn't even last a few hours he sighed. He wanted this too, time together.. Forgetting all the walls and miles of emotionally damaged road that lay between them. As she breathed like a quiet angel... Sleeping there in his arms he smiled the most genuine smile he had in years. This was what he wanted. This was he needed. Sex he had in abundance, and while she was and would always be the queen of it, what his life lacked were the other things....the sharing a moment with someone, like they used to do. Laughing at the world as only they saw it.... Even though she was asleep he didn't feel alone with her there. That was the difference.

He shook his head, the irony of these past days not lost on him.

He laid her down and pulled the covers over them...he took her hand in his and went to bed. He watched her as long as he could, but eventually he began to dream....

------------------------

She called him into the kitchen, they apparently needed to talk.

He sat down at one of two chairs adjacent a circular kitchen table and looked up at her.

Her eyes were bright and she leaned against the table expectantly, her large tits nearly swinging in his face. He was totally unaware for a moment at the object she held behind her back as he was mesmerized by her ample bust and visions of sliding his...

Olivia waved her hand in front of his face in an attempt to garnish his attention once more. She was serious and told him as much.

They rarely argued but when they did it crushed him, he hoped he hadn't done anything too severe this time, they had been living together for some time now and everything was going well, it was heaven. Yes they both came with a small airport full of baggage but when you were as blissfully happy as they were it all seamed manageable.

Her frown turned to a Cheshire grin and she took her hand from behind her back to wave a pregnancy test at him.

Asshole he told her playfully.

He could always call her names in jest, they often insulted one another. It was something most people didn't get.

She was pregnant...finally... And she had him thinking it was something wrong. He wanted to get her back but he was too happy to think of something fiendish at the moment.

He leapt up and grabbed her kissing her deeply and nearly knocking the table over. She told him she loved him and he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

She pushed him to onto the bed and took his cock out, sliding it into her hungry mouth. She told him she wanted the father of her child to choke her with his cock and it drove him insane with lust... She began to devour him, making love to his manhood...


---------------------

Rune awoke.

He was unsure what was happening for all a moment before he realized this was no dream. He was in his apartment and Olivia was sucking on his fat dick like she couldn't get enough. His cock was rock hard at this point and while still a bit sleepy he could feel the lust rising within him.

He had to have her again.

Echoes of her wanting tonight cascaded through the web of his mind but he ignored that possible meaning, no longer in control of rational thought.

He didn't sit up, instead simply holding her by the head and thrusting upward with each motion Olivia made meeting and matching her... Driving his huge dick deeper into her willing mouth.

He wanted to gag her... He wanted her to swallow his seed and ask for more. He wanted to fuck her face savagely and see her tears from the effort.

"Yes you fucken cock slut.... Eat Daddy's big hard dick...swallow that shit."
 
Olivia felt Rune’s hands on her head and she knew he had woken up. He didn’t so much push her head down as thrust his hips up so that his cock was pushing up each time she slid her mouth down his cock. She began moaning around his cock as he pushed it down her throat far enough to make her gag.

She started sucking harder and faster as her pussy grew wetter. Her eyes started to water as she choked on his cock, trying to get it deeper down her throat even though she knew it wasn’t possible.

"Yes you fucken cock slut.... Eat Daddy's big hard dick...swallow that shit."

His words made her more eager to give him an unforgettable blowjob. Her breasts were brushing against his thigh and even though her dress was in the way she felt her nipples start to get hard. She wanted to feel his cum fill her mouth, she wanted to swallow every drop and show him what a good girl she could be for him.

She realized then that it didn’t matter that they weren’t together or that they had mixed feelings, she still considered him her Master, the only person who owned her - body, mind, and soul. The thought threw her off and it took her a few moments to get back into the rhythm of sucking his cock.

She actually found she didn’t mind that she still felt owned by Rune...it actually gave her a sense of contentment, at least while she was with him. She wasn’t sure how she’d feel about it later when one or both of them decided to take the safe route and end this.

She planned to enjoy it tonight at least and make sure she pleased him. She sucked his cock eagerly and the sounds of her gags and slurping seemed to fill the apartment. She looked up and met Rune’s eyes as his cock filled her mouth.
 
Even during a mind blowing blowjob, and make no mistake, that was was exactly what Olivia was giving him... He couldn't turn off the part of him that was looking past this and into tommorrow.

He didn't allow it even an ounce of hold over him but the thought, the creature of uncertainty... was there. It hindered him from enjoying himself fully, but only a bit. It would of been hard to not enjoy the amazing head he was receiving even if he was surrounded by a four alarm fire.

Her lips gripped around him tightly at times and loose others, but she sucked all throughout and took his length as deep as she possibly could. His cock didn't vanish inside her deliciously eager mouth but Olivia took the better portion of it inside her. He could see the tears streaming and his dick throbbed and swelled harder still, the effect of the effort apparent on her pretty face was always something that drove Rune insane with lust. He loved seeing her like this, at the end of his dick... Choking on his manhood. It's how he wanted to start every morning... End every night.

He took his dick in his hand by the base and wrenched it out of her insatiable mouth. He slapped the head against her lips...smearing the saliva and precum along them before bringing his dick against her face some more... Rubbing it all over her forehead and cheeks. Teasing her and listening to her hungry moans.

"Tell me you worship my dick. Tell me you live to serve it and you'll take all its cum and swallow it all... And beg me for more. Tell me you missed it."

Before she could begin to reply he stuffed his dick in her mouth... Wrapping his fingers behind her head and interlocking them, then pulling her head down hard, driving his mammoth meat far into her throat and fucking upward violently for several moments... Treating her open mouth like another hole for his dick, before letting her go.

"Tell me."
 
Olivia continued to suck Rune’s cock happily, she had always loved giving head and to Rune in particular. She knew he had loved her blowjobs when they were together, how eager and enthusiastically she sucked his cock and how she loved every second of it.

Whatever had happened between them and wherever they stood now she didn’t think his enjoyment of her blowjobs had changed. Which was good, she would be secretly devastated if she thought there was any part of sex with her that he didn’t enjoy as much as he used to.

Rune grasped his cock suddenly and pulled it out of her mouth before she was nearly ready to be done sucking. He slapped his cock on her lips and when he pulled it away she could feel the mix of saliva and precum left behind.

He rubbed it along her face, ignoring her pleading moans. He knew she wanted his cock back in her mouth and he was clearly enjoying denying her. His dick was rock hard and the feeling of it dragging over her skin made her want it even more.

"Tell me you worship my dick. Tell me you live to serve it and you'll take all its cum and swallow it all... And beg me for more. Tell me you missed it."

She would have gladly told him but as soon as he finished speaking he shoved his cock back into her mouth. She started sucking it instantly and felt his hands against the back of her head.

He pulled her head down on his cock as he thrust his hips upward forcing his cock further down her throat than she’d thought possible. She started gagging fiercely as he started fucking her mouth and panic rose as she fought to keep from throwing up and struggled to breathe. She began to unconsciously struggle a little but his hands kept her from being able to pull her mouth off his cock. When he finally let her go she sat back and tried to catch her breath.

"Tell me."

It took her a few moments to reply but she finally managed to.

“You know I live to serve and worship your cock. I love doing it more than anything else. I did miss it...so much. I missed the feel of it filling my mouth, the way it feels to run my tongue along it when it’s nice and hard, the taste of your cum. I will always beg for more of your cum, Daddy.”
 
Back
Top