vibrating panties date night with dear wife

Special1122

Experienced
So I bought a pair of vibrating panties for my DW to play with at datenight and they were very exciting and fun to play with. We went to a nice restaurant to have dinner and drink some wine in order to get real horny before fucking. We got to the restaurant put in our orders for drinks then she got up excused herself to the bathroom. She came back and whispered in my ear "they're on" as to giving me the green light to massage her clit the vibrator. I didn't do it right away. We started talking about things in general and all of a sudden she asked for me to sit closer to her. We were sitting in a booth. The music was playing but not too loud, and I also noticed a couple that we knew sitting a couple of tables away so I waved them saying hello. Our conversation all of a sudden lead to story time and the freakiest thing she's ever done. I turned the vibrator on with the remote control. The waitress brought us our us drinks and my wife's expression as she was talking to the waitress putting in her order for dinner was priceless. She had to manage being aroused by the vibrator tickling her clit and keeping a straight face while talking to the waitress. The whole time the waitress had no idea. The vibrator was very quiet! We continued to carry our conversation and she told me that the freakisest thing she's ever done is suck a guy's cock while he was driving with his friend in the backseat. She confessed it was a turn on for her to know someone was watching her. She kept on telling me in between that how her pussy was getting wetter and how she couldn't wait for our walk at beach after the restaurant.
The couple we noticed earlier were leaving and came to say hi to us before leaving the restaurant. Again, she had to manage to keep a straight face while the vibrator was massagin her clit making her pussy wet. Eventually we ate dinner had a couple cups of wine and were on our way to the local beach. She was dressed perfect for the occasion. She was wearing a mini skirt purpple dress with high heels that exposed her nice legs and athletic ass. She loves to run. Once we got in the car and started driving she unzipped my pants as I drove and started feeling my hard cock. She kept on admiring and saying how smooth the skin felt and how she couldnt wait to put it in her mouth and "suck the shit out of it". We finally arrived at the beach and found the farthest away parking area right behind the sand dunes that separate the road from the beach. We parked turned all the lights off, looked around to make sure and she desperately fully exposed my cock and started to suck on it. She wanted to fuck me right there and then so I asked if she's ever fucked at the beach by the water. She said no and that she wasnt just saying that to make me feel special. We got off the car grabbed a blanket and found a good spot to lay down. I sat down first and my cock was super hard. We started making out under the moonlight and stars with the water splashing in the background. Next thing I know, she hops over me and wraps her legs around me facing me and says I want you to put that big dick of yours in my wet hot pussy. She took my dick out sucked it to get it wet and sat on it still facing me. She started moving her hips around as I played with her asshole. She loves anal from time to time. Eventually we both came at the same time as we kissed and fucked each other.
Vibrating panties are great, especially if people are around. Next time we re going to try it at a bar and let her flirt other guys. Should be pretty exciting!

Cool story, brah.

Wait a minute--you posted this on the GB first? WTF were you thinking? And LOL!

Cool story, brah.

Wait a minute--you posted this on the GB first? WTF were you thinking? And LOL!

Yeah I know. I realized that was the wrong place to post it as soon as I started getting stupid replies. Lol!

You're going to have much better luck with these mini stories in The Playground or Fetish forum (just tack, "Is anyone else obsessed with remote control vibes or vibrating panties?" onto the end of it).

Now if you're, say, seeking advice on choosing vibrating panties, then searching first and asking a question on it here will suffice/would be appropriate. :)

thanks

You're going to have much better luck with these mini stories in The Playground or Fetish forum (just tack, "Is anyone else obsessed with remote control vibes or vibrating panties?" onto the end of it).

Now if you're, say, seeking advice on choosing vibrating panties, then searching first and asking a question on it here will suffice/would be appropriate. :)

Thanks Erika, just posted it on both. Btw DW is all about the role playing thing after this date lol.

Similar experience

I did the same thing with my wife while using a remote controlled. vibrator. We had a waiter, as in male, and that made it even hotter. At one point he asked her if she was alright because of her facial expression. I answered for her. Now that was hot!
So I bought a pair of vibrating panties for my DW to play with at datenight and they were very exciting and fun to play with. We went to a nice restaurant to have dinner and drink some wine in order to get real horny before fucking. We got to the restaurant put in our orders for drinks then she got up excused herself to the bathroom. She came back and whispered in my ear "they're on" as to giving me the green light to massage her clit the vibrator. I didn't do it right away. We started talking about things in general and all of a sudden she asked for me to sit closer to her. We were sitting in a booth. The music was playing but not too loud, and I also noticed a couple that we knew sitting a couple of tables away so I waved them saying hello. Our conversation all of a sudden lead to story time and the freakiest thing she's ever done. I turned the vibrator on with the remote control. The waitress brought us our us drinks and my wife's expression as she was talking to the waitress putting in her order for dinner was priceless. She had to manage being aroused by the vibrator tickling her clit and keeping a straight face while talking to the waitress. The whole time the waitress had no idea. The vibrator was very quiet! We continued to carry our conversation and she told me that the freakisest thing she's ever done is suck a guy's cock while he was driving with his friend in the backseat. She confessed it was a turn on for her to know someone was watching her. She kept on telling me in between that how her pussy was getting wetter and how she couldn't wait for our walk at beach after the restaurant.
The couple we noticed earlier were leaving and came to say hi to us before leaving the restaurant. Again, she had to manage to keep a straight face while the vibrator was massagin her clit making her pussy wet. Eventually we ate dinner had a couple cups of wine and were on our way to the local beach. She was dressed perfect for the occasion. She was wearing a mini skirt purpple dress with high heels that exposed her nice legs and athletic ass. She loves to run. Once we got in the car and started driving she unzipped my pants as I drove and started feeling my hard cock. She kept on admiring and saying how smooth the skin felt and how she couldnt wait to put it in her mouth and "suck the shit out of it". We finally arrived at the beach and found the farthest away parking area right behind the sand dunes that separate the road from the beach. We parked turned all the lights off, looked around to make sure and she desperately fully exposed my cock and started to suck on it. She wanted to fuck me right there and then so I asked if she's ever fucked at the beach by the water. She said no and that she wasnt just saying that to make me feel special. We got off the car grabbed a blanket and found a good spot to lay down. I sat down first and my cock was super hard. We started making out under the moonlight and stars with the water splashing in the background. Next thing I know, she hops over me and wraps her legs around me facing me and says I want you to put that big dick of yours in my wet hot pussy. She took my dick out sucked it to get it wet and sat on it still facing me. She started moving her hips around as I played with her asshole. She loves anal from time to time. Eventually we both came at the same time as we kissed and fucked each other.
Vibrating panties are great, especially if people are around. Next time we re going to try it at a bar and let her flirt other guys. Should be pretty exciting!

I have one of those remote vibrator egg, but has yet to convince the wife to wear it outside the house. One of these days ...

yes, please!

What time shall I have your dear wife home by?

Oh wait, sorry! I thought you were offering her up!

It would be interesting going out to dinner but leaving the remote for some random person at the restaurant. Hey 'query' ... catch! :)

Better still: Leave a note with the remote saying 'find the Pussy this Remote controls' and let the fun begin. May be even add 'if you can find me, you can have me'. :devil:

I'll post this in the 'story idea' forum.

Last edited:
MsQuote

It would be interesting going out to dinner but leaving the remote for some random person at the restaurant. Hey 'query' ... catch! :)

Better still: Leave a note with the remote saying 'find the Pussy this Remote controls' and let the fun begin. May be even add 'if you can find me, you can have me'. :devil:

I'll post this in the 'story idea' forum.

MsQuote is working on the story line. :)

What's the noise.

Thought my neighbor was using an electric paint sprayer when I heard the noise in the bedroom. Going back in the room later the noise was still there. Walking toward the sliding glass door, but the noise was coming behind me.

Wife must have bump something in her night stand. Her vibrator was running on low speed in her socks drawer. I'll have to recharge the batteries for her so it would be nice and stronger for her next time.

:D

I once heard a truck drive past - I looked out the window and it was a truck

come back in four years I I'll tell the story of the car I heard

Back