Shiny Fever

Let me pic answer your request. After this bump you made my heart bump faster for a minute I ll try to repay. I harassed Ebay and bought some new naughty things but didn't have opportunity to take pics. Dick is broken and he needs few weeks of rest and peace so I don't want to disturb him.

I made a mix of most recent and bit older pics. hope i am gonna inspire you and get ideas for some new combos

Peep-toes & Assflections in trippy colors

Some of my skirts. Dresses are more dangerous trigger...

BTW you know that waiting of a teasing phase is also part of teasing :devil:

Assflections.....I love it;) and that micro skirt is one hell of a dangerous trigger*growls*:devil:

Let me pic answer your request. After this bump you made my heart bump faster for a minute I ll try to repay. I harassed Ebay and bought some new naughty things but didn't have opportunity to take pics. Dick is broken and he needs few weeks of rest and peace so I don't want to disturb him.

Ohhh my, am I ever excited that you're back and posting. Pic answers are the best! I didn't even realize they're a thing, but of course you would know about them haha. I think us posters, viewers and lurkers would be MORE than happy to occupy your interest while Dick rests up...

I made a mix of most recent and bit older pics. hope i am gonna inspire you and get ideas for some new combos

Peep-toes & Assflections in trippy colors

'Assflections' is so good! And your ass in those blue pants?!! Wow, so very sexy. Makes me want to grab it firm and smack it. I love those purple pants with the killer wet black heels too - rawr! Love those peeptoes ;-) The tops of your breasts in that cute yellow/black top, with your ass winking at me from the mirror, looks terrific in that pose too. All winners in there! Of course, with that body it's hard to not have winning pictures...

Some of my skirts. Dresses are more dangerous trigger...

BTW you know that waiting of a teasing phase is also part of teasing :devil:

Dresses are a more dangerous trigger for what?! Or who? Does wearing dresses turn you on more than skirts? Or are you thinking we'd get more riled up seeing you in dresses? Either way, I'm in. More pictures of you in anything (or out of anything...) sounds like a superb idea. Seeing you in such naughty skirts definitely makes me want to bend you over my lap, let you feel my excitement, before taking out some aggression on that perfect rear of yours.

And THAT is a great 'tease' with your tits. Showing them off with that sexy skirt and heels. Your body just looks so phenomenal when you're in tight clothing and tall heels - elongates your legs, torso, entire body so nicely.

Now the pink top/skirt and heels is maybe my favorite of the bunch!! Stunning heels showing off your feet, sexy tight stomach that absolutely doesn't belong to someone in their thirties, and sexy pink nails to match...oh my, you are special, SM.

Love that you're so into the tease - I hope you keep us coming back for more. You've got me ALL worked up, I can't imagine how I'll take care of that or who would be on my mind ;-)

Revisiting some of the last pictures on your old thread that didn't get the love they deserved so thought I'd add them here.

You really do look like absolute pure sex in these shots. :devil:

A little thread dressing never hurts, right? :kiss:

Last night dick and I started drinking and watching TV. Somehow poor dick passed away into la-la land. Drinking made his desperation deeper, knowing he has to rest his essence :(. I became vibrant and decided to pull some of more recent stuff acquired during E-bay credit card rage. It is easier to pic-explain some of your questions and give some more fuel to your naughty imagination.
'Assflections' is so good! And your ass in those blue pants?!! Wow, so very sexy. Makes me want to grab it firm and smack it.

Considering favorite ass smacking outfit, I have to choose this vinyl leggings. Create cool sound and ass doesn't turn red :)

Dresses are a more dangerous trigger for what?! Or who? Does wearing dresses turn you on more than skirts? Or are you thinking we'd get more riled up seeing you in dresses? Either way, I'm in. More pictures of you in anything (or out of anything...) sounds like a superb idea. Seeing you in such naughty skirts definitely makes me want to bend you over my lap, let you feel my excitement, before taking out some aggression on that perfect rear of yours.

Dresses are trigger for victim to go berserk :devil: The fact you can pull them easily both ways, levels up teasing. Try to imagine how playful I become wearing this fiery red dress or my new salsa dress. Took a quite of photos to better explain the trigger phenomenon... Pink is great for ass shaking and red is simply devilish!

I love skirts too. Since you like them so much check this one. I recently bought this street-walker strappy micro skirt. It really looked more decently in the web shop. I think wearing this I ll need to be triple-vodka brave. Since last night I was so vodka brave, I almost spoke Russian I decided to give a spin. What do you think would help me easier conquer the hood. All-black or pink combo?

One more thing, I forgot to wear panties during shooting:devil: I think posting pics in heavy teasing phase require my magic V-potion. Since I try to be nice lady, we'll have to wait until my body cleanse...

Looking as hot as ever Shiny!

Are you going to post some more videos this time? ;) ;)

mmmmm*growls* love how you read my mind and grabbed that tight ass;)

That salsa dress is form hugging........and that new skirt:devil: fuckkk.......I say all all black.....tho I do like how the pink shirt fits better and reveals more of those abs. I think we need to see that skirt from the revealing side.......and no panties is definitely the way to go:devil:

I'm about to lose it seeing you in these latest outfits! My jaw is on the ground. Not enough time for a full reply, but know that I'm floored at how great you look. Full response soon ;-)

Last night dick and I started drinking and watching TV. Somehow poor dick passed away into la-la land. Drinking made his desperation deeper, knowing he has to rest his essence. I became vibrant and decided to pull some of more recent stuff acquired during E-bay credit card rage. It is easier to pic-explain some of your questions and give some more fuel to your naughty imagination.

Considering favorite ass smacking outfit, I have to choose this vinyl leggings. Create cool sound and ass doesn't turn red :)

Dresses are trigger for victim to go berserk :devil: The fact you can pull them easily both ways, levels up teasing. Try to imagine how playful I become wearing this fiery red dress or my new salsa dress. Took a quite of photos to better explain the trigger phenomenon... Pink is great for ass shaking and red is simply devilish!

I love skirts too. Since you like them so much check this one. I recently bought this street-walker strappy micro skirt. It really looked more decently in the web shop. I think wearing this I ll need to be triple-vodka brave. Since last night I was so vodka brave, I almost spoke Russian I decided to give a spin. What do you think would help me easier conquer the hood. All-black or pink combo?

One more thing, I forgot to wear panties during shooting:devil: I think posting pics in heavy teasing phase require my magic V-potion. Since I try to be nice lady, we'll have to wait until my body cleanse...

Sweet, sweet hand relief...:devil:

It is easier to pic-explain some of your questions and give some more fuel to your naughty imagination.

Those are some fantasssstic ass pants there. I can't really sink my teeth into the sexy caboose of yours in them, but I'd definitely give you some hard swats. In fact, your swat in the pic seems to have missed your cheek, but maybe you needed hand attention elsewhere. Are those Louboutin heels too? My goodness, I'd have fun playing with you looking like that. I'd likely make you lose the top and keep you half-dressed in the rest afterwards...

Dresses are trigger for victim to go berserk :devil: The fact you can pull them easily both ways, levels up teasing...

SM, you look sooo damn good in these dresses, and I totally understand the trigger part now. Slide it either way? Don't mind if I do! I would LOVE to see more pictures of you bending, posing and teasing in these dresses. I can only imagine how sexy of a devil you can be in them...

One more thing, I forgot to wear panties during shooting:devil: I think posting pics in heavy teasing phase IS COMING NEXT

Wow, that's an eye-catching skirt. Are the slits only on one side? Maybe you should give us a twirl so we can see all of it easier ;) Loving all the peep toe heels too! So very saucy in them all. And the idea of no panties - rawr! Of course, flashing panties gets my pants tight in a hurry too.

Stunning and outrageously sexy, every time. You're terrific, SM. And just know you're absolutely dominating my thoughts when I'm in bed alone...

SM, you look sooo damn good in these dresses, and I totally understand the trigger part now. Slide it either way? Don't mind if I do! I would LOVE to see more pictures of you bending, posing and teasing in these dresses. I can only imagine how sexy of a devil you can be in them...

Wow, that's an eye-catching skirt. Are the slits only on one side? Maybe you should give us a twirl so we can see all of it easier ;) Loving all the peep toe heels too! So very saucy in them all. And the idea of no panties - rawr! Of course, flashing panties gets my pants tight in a hurry too.

mmmmm*growls* love how you read my mind and grabbed that tight ass;)

That salsa dress is form hugging........and that new skirt:devil: fuckkk.......I say all all black.....tho I do like how the pink shirt fits better and reveals more of those abs. I think we need to see that skirt from the revealing side.......and no panties is definitely the way to go:devil:

Few more pics to better explain some of your dilemmas. Red one makes me double devilish and slits are one side only. BTW I didn't lie about panties :devil:

BTW the other day I realized my biggest fetish fantasy about guys and it is not shiny at all. I know I am totally weak about army guys. Anything that has dick and wears military uniform will grab at least a glimp of my attention. While shopping I bumped into silver fox, mid fifties, very fit and wearing some tight fitting army uniform and insignia. My heels started to wiggle and I almost bought cat food (I don't have cat). I had to evacuate from that store cause it is not polite to stare at guy if you wear 6-inch heels and skimpy skirt. It sends strange message but I just couldn't control my fire. It was not about his obviously high rank (however It would be nice to scream "yes sir!" under his command:devil:), but the deadly combo that left me restless for the rest of the day.

The biggest dilemma (if we can call it that way) is that you look spectacular in all your outfits
:)

Few more pics to better explain some of your dilemmas. Red one makes me double devilish and slits are one side only. BTW I didn't lie about panties :devil:

BTW the other day I realized my biggest fetish fantasy about guys and it is not shiny at all. I know I am totally weak about army guys. Anything that has dick and wears military uniform will grab at least a glimp of my attention. While shopping I bumped into silver fox, mid fifties, very fit and wearing some tight fitting army uniform and insignia. My heels started to wiggle and I almost bought cat food (I don't have cat). I had to evacuate from that store cause it is not polite to stare at guy if you wear 6-inch heels and skimpy skirt. It sends strange message but I just couldn't control my fire. It was not about his obviously high rank (however It would be nice to scream "yes sir!" under his command:devil:), but the deadly combo that left me restless for the rest of the day.

mmmmmm*growls* Yes, I can see you devilish in the red one with no panties:devil: makes my tongue itch;) And that tight ass needs a spanking......you tease.....putting the slit side in the reflection:p

Hope you worked that restlessness off quite a few times:kiss:

You most certainly did not lie about the panties! Mm you look scrumptious. I want to get my hands on that tight ass and never let go. I can't get enough of seeing your tan, toned legs in your sexy revealing outfits, especially when you're teasing showing your perky tits, the panties you may/may not be wearing, and those heels! Rawr!

Do you flash your panties/pussy at Dick? Does he like that kind of tease? I think you know the answer for me :eek:

Military uniforms, hmm? Do you like to be submissive to military men? I bet we could find a few gentlemen here with pics of them in uniform. Maybe you should encourage them to share them with you :devil:

Maybe you could show off what you'd like to wear for a strong military man back at your place...

Sweet SM! Come say Hello when you can! Your loyal followers are eager to see your delicious curves and gorgeous body again soon.

In the meantime, I thought I'd share the 'teasing' shots you posted on another thread. Spice things up a bit here.

I love to tease. It is a part of my foreplay. I probably have a stripper sole:devil:
It usually starts slowly giving showing enough for the warm-up and escalate as my little game goes on...

Both of these shots are so, sooo good. I absolutely love your tits in bikini tops - the way your skimpy coverings show off the curve of those juicy tits is fantastic. Gets the mouth watering wanting to peel back the material to wrap my lips around them...

Have we ever seen you in just bra, panties and heels? I don't know if we have. I love seeing your hips with just the simple panty lines surrounding them, connecting to those long, slender legs that get the blood running and cock throbbing :devil:

Seeing you in these shots gets my blood boiling like nothing else. You look so amazing, SM! Hope to see you around soon :rose:

Long time no post. Finally got some time to shine back. First of all thanx for all hot PMs and messages so far. Amazing boost for my ego. Meanwhile it is time for some more teasing for all of you who enjoy slow uncovering. With my post frequency it tends to be painfully slow :)

You most certainly did not lie about the panties! Mm you look scrumptious. I want to get my hands on that tight ass and never let go. I can't get enough of seeing your tan, toned legs in your sexy revealing outfits, especially when you're teasing showing your perky tits, the panties you may/may not be wearing, and those heels! Rawr!

Some more of legs-ass-boobs teasing. If you check reflections I am practically naked. Just few straps and heels.

Some more salsa dress flashing... I was going for some cool assflections but my camera was facing wrong direction. FYI dress pulling didn't stop here.

Bought something cool and unique. White vinyl pants. Have to share and would love to here opinion before taking them out. Hope you like it cause I can't wait to wear them out. They look like tight plastic bag. Very expensive plastic bag :)

Military uniforms, hmm? Do you like to be submissive to military men? I bet we could find a few gentlemen here with pics of them in uniform. Maybe you should encourage them to share them with you

Maybe you could show off what you'd like to wear for a strong military man back at your place...

Great idea. But I rarely post although I love to read and especially watch. If anyone feel brave enough to challenge me with his army outfit I will gladly describe the level of my attention. Feel free to post your pic or point me to your thread. It will definitely spark my imagination for a juicy respond...

Long time no post. Finally got some time to shine back. First of all thanx for all hot PMs and messages so far. Amazing boost for my ego. Meanwhile it is time for some more teasing for all of you who enjoy slow uncovering. With my post frequency it tends to be painfully slow :)

Some more of legs-ass-boobs teasing. If you check reflections I am practically naked. Just few straps and heels.

Some more salsa dress flashing... I was going for some cool assflections but my camera was facing wrong direction. FYI dress pulling didn't stop here.

Bought something cool and unique. White vinyl pants. Have to share and would love to here opinion before taking them out. Hope you like it cause I can't wait to wear them out. They look like tight plastic bag. Very expensive plastic bag :)

Great idea. But I rarely post although I love to read and especially watch. If anyone feel brave enough to challenge me with his army outfit I will gladly describe the level of my attention. Feel free to post your pic or point me to your thread. It will definitely spark my imagination for a juicy respond...

So unbelievably hot. I'm mean hotter than sun. No scratch that, hotter than the inside of a McDonald's apple pie. When I go to work I'm going to shake the hand of the chemical engineers for inventing latex and PVC!

Sexy pictures Shiny, you are stunning and the clothes are nice too :D :kiss::kiss: M

I saw a shiny object! I don't have the words to accurately describe how sexy you are. Wow just doesn't do you justice. Mmmm mmmm mmmm

Back