family falling apart... and loving it!

oddniceguy

Virgin
Joined
Jul 12, 2017
Posts
4
Hello all. One fantasy of mine has really taken over a lot of my energy and that is finding myself in a situation where my mom and wife cuckold me. The man knows I am there, watching, as he claims my wife and mom, and using them however he wishes. I like the lead in of the post "Mom, Son, and Computer History", where my mom finds out that I have been looking at cuckold porn, not really interracial, per se, just wives making love to another man, and even getting knocked up while their husband watches. she confronts me over this, and tells my wife at the same time. They get me to confess that not only do I want to watch some man wreck my marriage, but I want that same man to wrack my mom's marriage with my dad. My mom tells me to jerk off for her, and she asks humiliating questions like would I raise my wife's children, and if I wanted my mom and my wife to be lesbian lovers for this stranger. I am white, with a white mother, and a Japanese wife. I would love to answer any questions anyone has about this idea.
 
Don't let any reality leak into this fantasy or it'll get ugly. IRL family breakups hurt. AFAIK a standard cuck-fetish (wittol / willing wimp) masochism trope has the betrayed hubby a powerful man seeking staged humiliation as a relief from responsibility and decisiveness. For that trope, your father is an authoritarian raising you to be likewise. Your women might be pressured to accept their bull(s). How do we reach a happy, hot ending?
 
I have no intention of letting this fantasy be anything more than a fantasy in my head, and in story format. As far as the story goes, I would like to exclude the idea of my dad being the bull, and instead focusing on a different trope. I had a room-mate that named his cock "Mjolnir" after Thor's hammer. He was overweight, but none of his girlfriends have ever complained. That on top of the contrast of him being an atheist, while my family are all Christians, is almost as much of a turn on as the contrast between dark flesh on light.

Again I would NEVER consider this to ever happen in IRL, I just want to explore the kink in a safe place. Working toward a hot ending, I would really like it if both my mom and wife submitted to him, and his group of friends, or even his girlfriend, for Christmas. dressed in santa dresses, and ribbons being their lingerie, I like the idea of they give themselves to him as their gift to him, raw unprotected sex, and maybe even them falling in love with him. On the flip side, It could be really hot to reclaim them after everyone has gone home.

As far as turn-offs go, alcohol and drugs do it every time. can't really get into it that well if the girl isn't really in her right mind.
 
Back
Top