Tit Torture

There is nothing better than lying down and having my sub suck my cock while I squeeze her nipples and tits. The closer I get to cumming, the harder I squeeze. The tears make me shoot like a volcano.

Self inflicted tit torture

Hi This may be a little different but I'm a man who loves nipple torture no not giving it but receiving it, I tried the usual nipple clamps, with the chain attached even tried hanging weights on the chain, unfortunately it pulled the clamps off and while that is very painful and extremely exciting its not what I wanted.

I've tried all sorts of clamps but the best yet is a simple trousers hanger the type that have twoo clamps to hold the trousers, most are adjustable for width, the strongest one I've found so far is the type that have a spring clamp that you push down to clamp whatever is in the jaws, they bring tears to my eyes and will hold considerable weight, pulling very hard on my already very painful nipples.

I welded a hook to the head of a 15mm x 75mm bolt and added nuts until it was full it weigh's quite a lot and gives me wonderful exciting feelings so great its not unusual to cum while wearing the weight on the hanger, without any stimulation of my cock, just the thrilling pain in my nipples is enough to make me shoot my cum.

Sorry for using my wife's site but thought you might be interested in my perversion,

Sparkie

Not a Popular Topic on Literotica

Given the length of time this forum's been dead, it seems safe to say that Literotica isn't as friendly toward harder sadomasochism as other sites. Literotica stories involving predominantly tit torture tend to get buried rather fast, and the harder they are, the quicker they find oblivion. In any case, they aren't terribly plentiful.

Or am I mistaken? Since they don't allow a writer to use the word "torture" as a tag, maybe they're just hard to find. "Breast Punishment" doesn't yield much. Suggestions as to how to find them, or even specific stories?

Hi This may be a little different but I'm a man who loves nipple torture no not giving it but receiving it, I tried the usual nipple clamps, with the chain attached even tried hanging weights on the chain, unfortunately it pulled the clamps off and while that is very painful and extremely exciting its not what I wanted.

I've tried all sorts of clamps but the best yet is a simple trousers hanger the type that have twoo clamps to hold the trousers, most are adjustable for width, the strongest one I've found so far is the type that have a spring clamp that you push down to clamp whatever is in the jaws, they bring tears to my eyes and will hold considerable weight, pulling very hard on my already very painful nipples.

I welded a hook to the head of a 15mm x 75mm bolt and added nuts until it was full it weigh's quite a lot and gives me wonderful exciting feelings so great its not unusual to cum while wearing the weight on the hanger, without any stimulation of my cock, just the thrilling pain in my nipples is enough to make me shoot my cum.

Sorry for using my wife's site but thought you might be interested in my perversion,

Sparkie

I suppose my predilections these days can be described as a "Vanilla Switch".
I'll never own or fabricate a nipple torture contraption, but damn if biting nipples so hard there's blood doesn't twitch my cock. Sucking her nipple into my mouth and biting so hard she starts writhing around even more on my cock, and loving her biting me back so hard I had tears in my eyes. But I fucked her even harder and came that much better.

I had an FWB in Montreal, and in her thick juale French Canadienne accent would smoke a joint, then use the roach clip on my nipple, and laugh "Haa haa I'm fucking a little girl, cry for me little girl". Then right when I was going to cum, fucking her like an animal, she would give that little clamp a twist, and my cock would swell so hard I thought it would burst, she'd bite my other nipple, cum on my cock, and whisper, "Yesssssssss, ouiiiiiiiiiiii, fuck me my little girl......."

IMG_20130629_222728_zpsb8e2fa80.jpg

Or am I mistaken? Since they don't allow a writer to use the word "torture" as a tag, maybe they're just hard to find. "Breast Punishment" doesn't yield much. Suggestions as to how to find them, or even specific stories?

You would have the best luck by using keyword searches. I just used the key words "breast" and "pain" and the search engine returned these:

https://search.literotica.com/searc...=newer&sort=relevancy&sort_order=desc&author=

(I'm happy to note that my story "The Path of Pain" popped up.)

Thanks, Athalia. I might find some in that search. That said, it's just a title search, so titles with keywords I'm looking for would pick up. Apparently there's no content search and, since you're limited to such a small description for your stories, that won't help either. Ah, well...

is there another site like this but dedicated to bdsm in regards to discussion and more importantly stories. like some anal oriented sites have stories sections.

My nipples are not very sensitive generally, I can hardly feel light and soft touches, and perhaps that is why I love nipple torture so much!

Currently I do not own any actual nipple toys, but I find that items around the house work just as well. I love using clothes pins (you can use rubber bands on the ends to adjust the tightness) with a string tied between them so I can yank on them for that extra bit of pain. I also enjoy using tiny elastic hair ties (the ones that are about the size of a dime) around my nipples and wearing them under my clothes when I leave the house.

My nipples are not very sensitive generally, I can hardly feel light and soft touches, and perhaps that is why I love nipple torture so much!

Currently I do not own any actual nipple toys, but I find that items around the house work just as well. I love using clothes pins (you can use rubber bands on the ends to adjust the tightness) with a string tied between them so I can yank on them for that extra bit of pain. I also enjoy using tiny elastic hair ties (the ones that are about the size of a dime) around my nipples and wearing them under my clothes when I leave the house.

very nice, I like the way you think

I like the way you think, Littleboe! As for the string that connects the clothes pins, I make it long enough to loop over my foot as I lie on my back with my leg over my body, knee bent. That way, I can pull the nipples straight up. The nice thing about the clothes pins is that they give me a sort of fail-safe if my leg jerks spasmodically as I climax ... one of the clips usually slips off.

I like the way you think, Littleboe! As for the string that connects the clothes pins, I make it long enough to loop over my foot as I lie on my back with my leg over my body, knee bent. That way, I can pull the nipples straight up. The nice thing about the clothes pins is that they give me a sort of fail-safe if my leg jerks spasmodically as I climax ... one of the clips usually slips off.

Sounds like you have quite a bit of expereince... such an erotic thought. As a guy ive always been turned on by the thought of some clamps... but id like someone to be holding on to the string instead of myself

I find chopsticks and elastic bands very effective. By just moving the bands slightly the pressure can be easily varied.

Dollie

I've enjoyed various things like having my tits slapped/paddled while bound, the wearing of nipple clamps, and so on.
The sensation is encredible!!
~Toy :kiss:[/QUOTE]I used to think I was the only woman who loved having her boobs played with. I pierced my own nipples several times and had them pierced later. My problem was my husband liked watching others feel me up. I was okay until I began wearing larger ear rings for nipple rings under thin tops or at nude beaches.
Something that didn't work were cone shaped springs held on with barbells. They were supposed to make my nipples longer but were awkward and uncomfortable.

We were spending a lot of time at bike events, biker camps, and biker bars. Over time bikers got rough and my nipple rings were ripped out so many times now I only have a flat areola. Before I used shields, barbells, and all sorts of piercing jewelry in my nipples. They were pierced since my late teens so we were used to the attention.
I've had four or more men playing with my tits at the same time. They've been squeezed hard, slapped, kissed, sucked, and even fucked. That's hubby's favorite to do and watch.
But after there was no nipple to pierce I got tattooed nipples. I still get the attention but miss my nipples sticking out of clothes and being bitten.
https://i.imgur.com/tLvHuW2.gif

Clothes pins and small metal clips like the ones for chip bags was always fun. Sme clothes pins were too tight so he'd stretch the springs some way until it was okay. It took time to keep tighter pins on.
As far back as I can remember my husband loved using ice on my nipples to make them super hard. He'd even take the ice from sodas at the drive in movies.
Of course crushed ice and cubes were stuffed another place too. Having sex while filled with ice was amazing.

Having my nipples tickled with feathers, soft brushes, or even weeds made them hard and often made me pee.
We were doing all of this way before internet and found very few other women with pierced nipples or enjoyed more than gentle rubbing.

Thank you! I like the way you think as well. That is a great idea, I'll have to try that out.

Thanks for the idea honey

Apparently larger ones work too... rubberbands/hair ties ... tried that out. Totally worked. I've not read back but ... dental floss also works.

Apparently larger ones work too... rubberbands/hair ties ... tried that out. Totally worked. I've not read back but ... dental floss also works.

Oh look, there it is, back on page 8. Yep. DVS discussed it.

God I miss Shy. Things have changed so much.

Back