What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's crossing my mind : stuff.

I need a bubble bath.

tumblr_mku139S4Mb1s8fjwro4_500_large.jpg

I think I'm allergic to this lotion I just put on. My throat wont stop itching ;( sonuvabitch.

Thanks again for the well wishes and prayers. My wife's cousin did not survive the tornado. My wife and I however are ok. Our house is fine but a bunch of our friends and family who live in Moore have nothing left. Our friends and their 2 kids are staying with us right now. It is so unbelievably sad here. The pictures on TV are nothing compared to seeing it in person. Anyway it is going to be a very long time before everyone is healed. Please keep those folks who lost their children at the school in your prayers. So tragic. Hug your kids and lived ones extra tight tonight.

Thanks again for the well wishes and prayers. My wife's cousin did not survive the tornado. My wife and I however are ok. Our house is fine but a bunch of our friends and family who live in Moore have nothing left. Our friends and their 2 kids are staying with us right now. It is so unbelievably sad here. The pictures on TV are nothing compared to seeing it in person. Anyway it is going to be a very long time before everyone is healed. Please keep those folks who lost their children at the school in your prayers. So tragic. Hug your kids and lived ones extra tight tonight.

Sometimes, people never fully recover.

Glad your immediate are fine.

Said prayers to my patron saints and guardians.

Your family, all of that area, are in my thoughts and prayers.

:( Hugs and more prayers. :rose:

The Oklahoma tornado...evacuating was crazy, the destruction surreal. Thankful, yet sorrowful about the loss & heartache others are going through :(

I'm beginning to think that my mind works completely differently than everyone else's. and that no one can ever possibly know what I'm thinking.

Last edited:
Those poor people in Oklahoma.

And {hugs} to IHC, with sympathies to the missus. How awful. I'm glad you're all right.

My heart goes out to all of you affected by this...we are so lucky in the UK that we don't get these extremes...:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back