Tips please, I want to fuck my boyfriend's dad

Live at 100%

Yes mabye it's a unusual fantasie but it turns me on su much!! If everything is find between consentent adult, why not!! That's how me and my Bf think. Have a niceday everyone;)

I don't believe you ever answered the question of whether his dad is married or in a relationship.

I don't believe you ever answered the question of whether his dad is married or in a relationship.

Opps sorry, yes is Dad is still Married with the same women since 30 years. We know that they dont have sex often since his dad had complain about it once to me and my BF.

Bf's dad till looking at my ass today :)

Hi everyone, just to say that today, my BF's daddy was still looking all innocentely at my ass and breast. Wow i was exited and aroused, again! I even damp my panties on the same occasion. Have a good night everybody!

have you ever "caught" him looking at you and then winking at him? I think that would totally let him know you want him while at the same time letting him know that you're ok with him wanting you.

have you ever "caught" him looking at you and then winking at him? I think that would totally let him know you want him while at the same time letting him know that you're ok with him wanting you.

No i havnt winking him. I think it's a very good idea. I think a'm gonna do that when i'll have another occasion :)

Hi everyone, just to say that today, my BF's daddy was still looking all innocentely at my ass and breast. Wow i was exited and aroused, again! I even damp my panties on the same occasion. Have a good night everybody!

*gags*

Jesus Christ, you are bathing in windex, did you know that? Do you think that you're the first person to ever think of making up stories to try and get dirty talk from strangers? We get three of you morons a month, each of you thinking you're the Christopher Columbus of fake stories.

I've been on this site longer than you've been able to tie your shoes, son. Go back to grade school, your teacher's calling you.

*gags*

Jesus Christ, you are bathing in windex, did you know that? Do you think that you're the first person to ever think of making up stories to try and get dirty talk from strangers? We get three of you morons a month, each of you thinking you're the Christopher Columbus of fake stories.

I've been on this site longer than you've been able to tie your shoes, son. Go back to grade school, your teacher's calling you.

Loll please go bug someone else. Tu pourrais aller écoeurer pleins de monde ailleurs. Oups, vas voir dans la rue, il y as une ligne continue jaune.... attend la voir si j'y suis.

Loll please go bug someone else. Tu pourrais aller écoeurer pleins de monde ailleurs. Oups, vas voir dans la rue, il y as une ligne continue jaune.... attend la voir si j'y suis.

Yeah, sure. Threaten to run me over in French. Very fancy. Learn how to spell before translating in Bablefish and maybe next time you won't look so insipid.

<snip> Tu pourrais aller écoeurer pleins de monde ailleurs. Oups, vas voir dans la rue, il y as une ligne continue jaune.... attend la voir si j'y suis.
Huh? :confused::confused:

Granted, I have nothing to say about the original topic; however, translated, the French bit says:

You can go disgusting a lot of people elsewhere. Oops, go look in the street, there is a yellow solid line... wait to see (bad grammar) if I am.

Sorry... it doesn't make sense.

You can go disgusting a lot of people elsewhere. Oops, go look in the street, there is a yellow solid line... wait to see (bad grammar) if I am.
That. Is. Awesome.

If you're outwardly tempting him - and he has one iota of intelligence to realize this, I'm sure he'll know he's being played. I doubt he'd fuck his son's girlfriend out of respect for their relationship. You may find this amusing right now, but the guilt imposed on this man if you succeeded - knowing that he did this to his son if he became weak and gave in, would at least hurt him if you're both too callous to give a shit.

Back