Soliloquium: Reflections on my World.

I like it, Veroe. It's sexy and sweet at the same time. It's a good choice.

Yeah Mistress-Pen found it for me earlier today.
It's my own personal flavor of BDSM, the only thing that would make it more perfect for it is if it was the guy getting his hands tied and the girl kissing his stomach while doing it since I'm more submissive than dominant.

Yeah Mistress-Pen found it for me earlier today.
It's my own personal flavor of BDSM, the only thing that would make it more perfect for it is if it was the guy getting his hands tied and the girl kissing his stomach while doing it since I'm more submissive than dominant.

"Decide soon pretty boy...

Or some one will gobble you all up ":

Giggles at the very thought.
:rose:

Last edited:
I smile at my new found friend happy that I have met her.

“You are so very beautiful in looks and in spirit.” I take one of her hands and guide it amongst my abundant locks, the other I place against my heart.

“Can you feel my heart accelerate at your nearness?”

Smiling I entwine my fingers within her own vibrant locks..

My other hand I place gently on her breast.

My lips I bring to within a hairs breath of her luscious lips .

“My friend how does this make you feel. tell me please.? I whisper my voice close to her ear, low sensual and inviting.

My eyes widen in response, and I feel them mist up at her compliment. Not the body part. That kind of beauty always fades. No, what touches me most is her words about my spirit. She knows me better than I thought, knows what moves me.

Trusting her implicitly, I let her put my hands where she wishes them to be, but the pleasure of touching her is mine. I'm surprised and delighted at where she chooses to let me touch her. I feel the life rhythm within her beautiful body, and her question only focuses my attention on her beating heart even more. It's a song, to me; one felt rather than heard.

I feel her touch me too, and my breath catches. I hadn't dared to imagine this, but my feelings soar at this new intimacy between us! Her breath, warm and close upon my lips, her whispered question, making me flush, blush, and flutter inside all at once.

It makes me want you, Yeishia, makes me want to do things to you, and let you do things to me. It makes my heart pound in my chest and my cheeks burn.

I wonder if she'll let me....Slowly I close the distance, so close already, between my lips and hers, soft and inviting. My eyes close in bliss to feel her soft sensual kiss.

They'll have to catch me and tie me down first ;)

Glancing up from our kiss, I smile and wink at Veroe.

You would be a quarry worth pursuing, if you don't mind me saying so. Maybe I should start practicing my knots. ;)

Glancing up from our kiss, I smile and wink at Veroe.

You would be a quarry worth pursuing, if you don't mind me saying so. Maybe I should start practicing my knots. ;)

:D You say that like its something I should be deathly afraid of ;)

Our breath becomes a slow building of warmth her delightful lips meeting mine

I watch as her beautiful flutter eyes close…Thyri ?

My tongue caresses her lips

My heart bridges the gap

My body eases closer …

I smile Veroe wondering one day if I might help him fulfill his dreams?

Last edited:
Sugar, that would depend on whether I used the knots I learned for use on my boat, or the ones I learned from watching calf roping. :devil:

The calf roping ones. Nods
Just make sure you ride me longer than just 8 seconds.

winces at his bad rodeo joke.

Our breath becomes a slow building of warmth her delightful lips meeting mine

I watch as her beautiful flutter eyes close…Thyri ?

My tongue caresses her lips

My heart bridges the gap

My body eases closer …

I smile Veroe wondering one day if I might help him fulfill his dreams?

Her taste, so sweet. Her lips so soft and warm, tempting me...making me want her more. I feel her tongue licking my lips, inviting me to play, and I open for her, wanting her. I remember how she cared when I was hurting. She opened up to me, welcomed me.

My fingers lift over her heart, tracing lightly, coming together over her soft swell, touching her while our lips and tongues play together. I moan into her mouth, as much from the emotions in me as from the sensations.

Her taste, so sweet. Her lips so soft and warm, tempting me...making me want her more. I feel her tongue licking my lips, inviting me to play, and I open for her, wanting her. I remember how she cared when I was hurting. She opened up to me, welcomed me.

My fingers lift over her heart, tracing lightly, coming together over her soft swell, touching her while our lips and tongues play together. I moan into her mouth, as much from the emotions in me as from the sensations.

I smile feeling her response to my most honest declaration....

My tongue teases hers beginning a dance as old a time. I press closer my long lithe limbs wrapping around hers; possessing , needing, demanding....

I'm gonna put my nose back to the ol' grindstone and work on that post for Sally now.

Have a pleasant evening ladies. :rose:

I am so happy that so far she has not viewed me as some do..​

Beauty And The Beast

Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly

I think this is when I met Thryi

Beauty And The Beast

Just a little change
Small, to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the Beast

Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise
Tale as old as time
Tune as old as song
Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong

Certain as the sun
Rising in the East
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme

Beauty and the Beast

Last edited:
My hand strokes her hair back from her face tenderly, then it comes to rest on her cheek, holding this precious woman while I kiss her, needier this time, hungrier.

I scoot closer, wanting to hold her close to me and feel her slender body on mine. My kisses cover her mouth and cheek, moving back along her delicate jaw to her earlobe, licking it teasingly. I suck it into my mouth, tugging playfully.

My hands move up and down her back, caressing and massaging her. Palms flat, then fingertips, lightly stroking, almost tickling, urging shivers to roll up and down her spine. My lips find the arch of her graceful neck, kissing down along her throat, feeling her rapid pulse under my tongue and lips. So sexy! Her pulse under my lips echo the beats of her heart that I can feel in my own breast.

Breathlessly whispering.....Oh Yeishia, I want you so much!

My hand strokes her hair back from her face tenderly, then it comes to rest on her cheek, holding this precious woman while I kiss her, needier this time, hungrier.

I scoot closer, wanting to hold her close to me and feel her slender body on mine. My kisses cover her mouth and cheek, moving back along her delicate jaw to her earlobe, licking it teasingly. I suck it into my mouth, tugging playfully.

My hands move up and down her back, caressing and massaging her. Palms flat, then fingertips, lightly stroking, almost tickling, urging shivers to roll up and down her spine. My lips find the arch of her graceful neck, kissing down along her throat, feeling her rapid pulse under my tongue and lips. So sexy! Her pulse under my lips echo the beats of her heart that I can feel in my own breast.

Breathlessly whispering.....Oh Yeishia, I want you so much!

I am content she views me not as the beast of Lit, she sees me as I am.

I press closer to her curves wanting, needing.

“YTyri Mnnnmmm are you sure? "

I wrap one long limb around her .

And wait.

My answer is in my eyes as I stop my kisses long enough to lock my gaze with hers.

Yes. I've never been so sure as I am now!

My hand pulls her tighter around me and I press towards her, lowering her body beneath me, stretching up to kiss her eyelids, and her brow, yielding my throat to her as I do. My thighs lie in the cradle of her long legs and I feel her heat under me. I begin to unbutton her blouse as I kiss her.

My answer is in my eyes as I stop my kisses long enough to lock my gaze with hers.

Yes. I've never been so sure as I am now!

My hand pulls her tighter around me and I press towards her, lowering her body beneath me, stretching up to kiss her eyelids, and her brow, yielding my throat to her as I do. My thighs lie in the cradle of her long legs and I feel her heat under me. I begin to unbutton her blouse as I kiss her.

I arch up into her softness moaning my desire...

her soft caress is a potent aphrodisiac yo my senses. I am consumed with unfamiliar sensations as her fingers unbutton my my flimsy blouse,

" Thryi I .....

MY fingers thread their way throughout her tresses entwining becoming one with the one I am enamored with.

I need to become closer...

I press my body closer every small space is consumed, every crevise is filled with my love .

I arch up into her softness moaning my desire...

her soft caress is a potent aphrodisiac yo my senses. I am consumed with unfamiliar sensations as her fingers unbutton my my flimsy blouse,

" Thryi I .....

MY fingers thread their way throughout her tresses entwining becoming one with the one I am enamored with.

I need to become closer...

I press my body closer every small space is consumed, every crevise is filled with my love .

My fingers tremble with anticipation as I work each button loose, exposing more of her soft skin. I kiss each newly revealed inch of her flesh, loving the taste, feel, and scent of her. She intoxicates my senses, and I breathe her in deeply, burying my face in her soft cleavage. I kiss her there, and now I can feel her heartbeat with my lips. I pause, maintaining the contact, loving the life within her. Turning my face to press my ear to that rhythm, I kiss her breast lovingly.

When she arches up to me, my body responds, pressing into her in return. Clothing too restrictive now impedes us both, but we grind together as if we could become one, with no barriers.

Her lips on mine consume me igniting fire deep within the very essence of who I am…

“Hmmmmmmmm”

I arch closer into her… she is magnificent filling and completing me.

Something primeval overtakes my inner essence…

I need this wonderful woman …I … “Thyri come to me please “

I roll her under me placing both of her arms above her head. “ I need this, I need you , can you commit to me this night?”

Her lips on mine consume me igniting fire deep within the very essence of who I am…

“Hmmmmmmmm”

I arch closer into her… she is magnificent filling and completing me.

Something primeval overtakes my inner essence…

I need this wonderful woman …I … “Thyri come to me please “

I roll her under me placing both of her arms above her head. “ I need this, I need you , can you commit to me this night?”

To feel her in my arms like this...a feeling I dared only dream of before. She fits there, so comfortably and yet so exciting too, a familiar pleasure with a thrilling new partner.

Suddenly we move together, and I find myself looking up into her eyes, getting lost in them. A slow grin spreads across my face.

"Feeling frisky, Love? Then make me yours, tonight, any night!" :heart:

"Feeling frisky, Love? Then make me yours, tonight, any night!"

I smile down at her, frisky? not a term often applied to me but she may well be right.

I lean closer my lips mere inches from hers allowing the heat from mine to tantalize the surface of her smooth inviting ones.

I had read somewhere that a kiss is but a prelude, I could loose myself in such a prelude.

My tongue gently moves along the smooth surface of her lips a gentle deliberate caress. "You taste delicious." My voice is a husky whisper as I suck her lower lip gently into my mouth allowing my body to rest full length on hers. "Mmmmmm ."

The rest is lost as I begin to kiss her my lips soft and sensuous on hers seconds before my tongue slips into her delightful heat, slowly caressing hers, as it begins the first movements of a dance as old as time....

Back