Rich Girl ... Poor Girl {Closed}

Willow was eager, wanting to have Alysa experience it all. The pleasure, the love, the acceptance and hopefully an orgasm. That is what the strawberry blonde Willow wanted more something inside her wanted Alysa in ways she hadn't felt since Michele. In fact she wanted Alysa to be happy not only with this but with just life in general.

She had her lips at Alysas' navel when the brunette stepped back with what seemed a waver in her voice. Willow looked up but quickly shut her eyes at the water spray. She pulled her hand away to cover her eyes and look up. "Alysa..I... Am I going to fast for you? I, Well if I am just tell me okay" She said as she knelt there looking at her with a smile. She wasn't lying she wanted to do more with Alysa but it might be a little much for her. I mean it hadn't even been a whole day.
 
Uncertainty was etched across Alysa’s face. She was riddled with the wanting to be with this girl, but the fact of the unknown was a powerful one. Was she ready for this? Was this just an emotion outreach that they both were doing trying to find a stable, comfortable ground to stand on? However, it was obvious to Alysa that they were on different levels. Willow was coming down hard from a horrible ordeal with a previous relationship, and Alysa was battling the effects of poverty and disassociation with others in her want of getting out of the life that she lived. Could she actually have feelings for this girl, or was it a subconscious plot to get out of the state she was in by using this girl?

“Yes, Willow we are moving way too fast. I don’t mind the cuddling and kissing, but I have to find my place with us before we move on.” The feeling she had just saying those words etched her closer to the fact that it was more than just wanting to use her, there were feelings involved here, but were they strong enough to face the cruelty of the world around them? This she wasn’t so sure of, she didn’t know if Willow was strong enough to take the ridicule she would get for being with someone like Alysa, a street girl.

Alysa reached down and cuddled the girls face into the palm of her hand. “I do know I have feelings for you. This isn’t what this is about. This is my uncertainly of how the cruel life that we live around us will effect us both.” She tried to put her feelings into words, but this was all to new to her and she was fumbling around for answers that she just didn’t have. “Lets get done and go see your mother. The time is getting short before I have to be at work.” Alysa wanting to push the awkward moment past them and move on with the normalcy of life, for now anyway…
 
Willow nodded as she wasn't overly thrilled at them stopping but on the other hand, she understood. I mean so much was happening so fast so it was instinct for some to just be this wrapped up in emotions so fast could be truly daunting. So Willow stood and turned going to the basket of product and pulled out two different body washes.

"No hard feelings, I am just happy I have let you into my world. If anything I would like to say at the very least that you Alysa are my friend." She smiled as she held out the two bottles in each hand and showed them to the wet brunette in her shower. She would need to remember this was far too tantalizing to leave as a fleeting memory. Still, she would compose herself right now so as to not fall too far into temptation.

"As a friend its normal to share like bath products and stuff right? If not I don't mind being a bit odd. These are two soaps my former maids made me for Christmas. Its really good I have Lavender and the other is Honey and Rose. I love the honey and rose. They do amazing work they even have shampoos deodorant and perfumes. I totally get the stuff for free as I told my dad about it and I and the ladies work on bottling them and selling them online. We have some other scents too but I really like these"Willow said as she stood smiling enjoying the freedom of her nudity and the shower.

"Also do you want a sponge ball wait luffa? Yeah, Luffa I hate that term I like Sponge Ball" She giggled as she awaited her friends choice. the red head really wanted to lather and rinse the sweet soft skin of Alysa but she would wait on that, they were not ready for that stage in their relationship.
 
Back
Top