OOC: Team of Misfits

No on my sketchbook thing.

Honestly I have no idea why I have that, seeing how I don't draw/sketch. But it's useful for writing, and I only realized I had fallen asleep when I looked at the time.

This happens way too often to me.
 
Nope. Which is the weird thing.

More concept background on Ruby needed. And others who are a secret.
 
Okay, now I'm curious. Whose the new person and why aren't they here yet to be subjected to my insanity?
 
I hate you guys....I leave for like 9 hours and I have two full pages of stuff to read....
 
I hate you so much AON. Like major levels of hate.

I WANNA SEE THE PROFILE RAGE!

And Kit wait until you realize it's basically nothing. Just me and Katt saying random shit.
 
Hey MadMan. I need a character that my character has...issues with. Hope you don't mind if it is Jenkins. I have to write a mean streak into my character and if he doesn't like a particular character then I can put it in there.
 
I honestly don't think anyone will like Jenkins. Except maybe his niece Ruby (tbi). Appreciate what he does? Yes. Like? No.

So go ahead.
 
You may play a second character if you like, Kit, but we officially have enough players to get this nice and chaotic.

/soaks in the hate and gives a villain laugh

ONLY I GETS TO SEE THE PROFILE!
 
...I have some possessive tendencies, if you didn't notice.

Aww. Sparks doesn't dislike Jenkins, even if he burned her considerably. She admires honesty, no matter how hurtful.
 
/Listens to the laugh, then with all the finesse of a "Magic" robot fox, shakes head

Yeah.....no don't care.
 
For some reason, "yeah...no don't care" makes me want to listen to some Duane and BrandO.

...I can't even recall if that word combination is in one of their songs. Oh well.

/loads music player
 
She doesn't like him either. At best he is a neutral character. Though, once you meet his niece, it might change some characters opinions of him. Then I kill him off. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ALSO I WANTS SEE PROFILE!
 
I think you're close to getting what you want. I make no promises, though.

Tell her how eager you are again, maybe it'll help ;)
 
You evil evil person


I want to see the profile.

And no reaction to the killing Jenkins?
 
I go back and forth on that issue.

Then I realize I can torture him more if he's alive then I'm happy.
 
/raises a brow

Well. I guess I emotionally torture my characters and enjoy it, so...

/shrug
 
Though I might have him get seriously injured off as a punch in the gut to everyone else.

Just to prove that in the end he's only human, even if he keeps up with the monsters.


AND TORTURE ALL THE CHARACTERS!!!!
 
Oh, just wait. Want to see a Sparks meltdown?

...Well too bad! Because it's going to happen anyway!
 
PROFILE!

Name: Lynnette Carter "Portal"
Age: 18
Race: Mutant (human)

Known Background: Portal is a master of disappearing, hiding and stockpiling anything. She is a hoarder by fault and prefers to live in her alternate dimension (read: reality) most of the time. However, even with all of that she is a good person, and if helping this team of misfits aids in defeating the darkness of humanity, so be it. Plus with growing attention she is beginning to notice dark figures paying her too much attention.

A man by the name of 'Jumper' for one seems to keep showing up.

All over the world there are stories of a ghostly girl who haunts abandoned houses. But in reality these empty relics are just useful doorways out of the rain that lead to what could be considered an endless expanse of clutter.

Portal is known by several names, 'The Disappearing Child' in Europe and 'The Wardrobe Girl' in America, and 'The Weeping Spectre' in South America (this is her oldest name, and is due to her crying and disappearing when people spotted her during her childhood.

No matter where she has hidden, eventually someone has noticed her odd habits. And sometimes odd occurrences can happen if she's not careful when creating these unique entry points. Lately her control is getting much better, and a simple disturbance in atmosphere and slight electrification of the air is all that happens (lights flicker, hair can stand on end).

Source of Power: Mutant ability, possible alien DNA (untested theory)

Abilities: Creates portals (doorways, wardrobes are easiest, but she is capable of using her 'energy' to trace lines with her fingertips), collects almost anything (money, jewels, computers, datachips, bottle tops etc)

Beyond this she has no offensive capability, but can trap someone if they walk inside said region.

Possible end game sort of power, the ability to trace a circle on someone and open a portal to a blackhole on the other side for a split second...no where near this yet!!! Can't even use the staff in said picture because it takes so much to transfer her energy down the entire length...fingertips are okay at the moment.

Appearance: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ng-d5nuacn.jpg

Official Notes:
Beware: Portal is known to disappear if scared or injured, can be unreliable. Her habits have also lead to the conclusion that she is a chronic hoarder, and will take almost anything if it is of interest to her. Do not leave her alone with important objects/documents.

Status: Under investigation
Hazard level: Low
Interest level: High - Possible multidimensional travel/portal generation
 
Back
Top