Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

I've just been asked to take over one of her classes. :(

My condolences and thoughts of "Hell, how do I take my next step...." I however think that the students before you today had the very best person to guide them.

The VERY best person.

Looks like a 'helpful' poster's thread was deleted, now if all of them could be we'd be on to something.

Looks like a 'helpful' poster's thread was deleted, now if all of them could be we'd be on to something.

He left in a huff, vowing never to return. He is, of course, already back in another guise, dispensing helpful advice that sounds exactly like his last helpful advice.

Last edited:
He left in a huff, vowing never to return. He is, of course, already back in another guise, dispensing helpful advice that sounds exactly like his last helpful advice.

If ONLY that were true (that it left )! The world could use a few less trolls and their helpful advice on how to be a troll.

I'm so out of the loop that I've no idea who you're talking about.

Shame, that. :rolleyes:

Not so much, really, just another spamming troll posting unsolicited "helpful" advice.

<whispers> sarcasm ;)

Blurt:
The powers that be are talking about sending the little one three hours further away for rehab.
That will put us at six hours from home... and my other children.

:(:heart:

OR

III. put them on iggy.

I thought of that, but I can't remember too many repeat offenders who were worth the trouble.

I did, however, put someone on iggy over on the Playground who turned out to be an ass who blinded his victims with a sexy posh accent. DEFINITELY worth the trouble to not have to look at his lying, cheating, arrogant, slimebag, passive-aggressive posts anymore. :)

I thought of that, but I can't remember too many repeat offenders who were worth the trouble.

I did, however, put someone on iggy over on the Playground who turned out to be an ass who blinded his victims with a sexy posh accent. DEFINITELY worth the trouble to not have to look at his lying, cheating, arrogant, slimebag, passive-aggressive posts anymore. :)

I don't have too many iggy's either, the ones that made the list earned it, and life is so much better for them being on it! :D

got some scary news today. the little one has a clot in her jugular vein.

so, yeah.

trying blood thinners first, surgery if that doesn't work.

this is not my happy place. :(

got some scary news today. the little one has a clot in her jugular vein.

so, yeah.

trying blood thinners first, surgery if that doesn't work.

this is not my happy place. :(

All the best hopes from here!

Poor kid. She shouldn't have to go through that!

I'm late but add my good mojo, and lots of love coming from my little corner of the world.

thank you, Saucy. :) xx

I know they're doing all they can, but I'll be glad when this is over! :rolleyes:

Honey I can't even imagine. I'd bring my laptop and sit there and work and hang out with you if we were within 12 hours of each other. I'd probably bring tequila too. They allow that in hospitals right? I've never been able to find the bar in one, so I always figured it was byob. . .

Honey I can't even imagine. I'd bring my laptop and sit there and work and hang out with you if we were within 12 hours of each other. I'd probably bring tequila too. They allow that in hospitals right? I've never been able to find the bar in one, so I always figured it was byob. . .

Next time I hit the $12,000/night "hotel" with around-th-clock in-room injection service, you'll be the barmaid of choice.

Back