The Phonebook - meet, greet, hook up

How's everyone doing today? :)

Hopefully there's been some fun audio experiences this thread has provided! I've been away from Lit for awhile but recently been lurking around lately haha

:cattail:

How's everyone doing today? :)

Hopefully there's been some fun audio experiences this thread has provided! I've been away from Lit for awhile but recently been lurking around lately haha

Welcome back DS...as you can see things have been a little quiet; let's hope we all find some holiday audio cheer.

I would love to explore this with a woman, or just talk about almost anything instead, whatever mood we would be in.

I use skype (yobo50000), and I'm 35m from Norway, so excuse my accent. :p

Welcome back DS. Life is a bit better with you lurking. Hugs.

Aww thank you Mr. Spank :rose:

Happy New Year to you!

I would love to explore this with a woman, or just talk about almost anything instead, whatever mood we would be in.

I use skype (yobo50000), and I'm 35m from Norway, so excuse my accent. :p

Ooh welcome :) I don't believe I've heard a Norway accent yet...hmmmm :devil:

I've got a nice sexy americanian accent. I've got about 10 words in Spanish under my belt too! Enticing, huh. I'm on kik: nre1990

I think this is an excellent thread idea so thanks for posting!

1) I think I am more talkative and outgoing

2) I tend to be led, I like responding to someone's ideas and fantasies and playing in them. But that isn't to st I can't lead the conversation.

3) in a char partner... I like openness, someone who likes to give detailed descriptions, and also someone with whom I can just have a platonic chat with as well.

4) my favorite food?! Pork Bao Buns. Yum yum yum yum yum.

1) With the right partner I'm bold, funny, charming, but never dominant. When the chemistry is there I'm very outgoing and I am so exhilerated when I meet a phone lover (or in the flesh lover for that matter) who brings these traits out in me.

2) I like it best when its a give and take. A flirtatious dance in which the flow of conversation and fantasy feels easy and just clicks.

3) Same as in a real life lover, confidence and a willingness to demand what pleases her.

4) Thai Chicken with Peanut Sauce.

I really adore this response. (And I love Thai chicken with peanut sauce)

good to the see this thread getting some love again. Hello (again) to all the my fellow aural pleasure seekers

I think this is an excellent thread idea so thanks for posting!

1) I think I am more talkative and outgoing

2) I tend to be led, I like responding to someone's ideas and fantasies and playing in them. But that isn't to st I can't lead the conversation.

3) in a char partner... I like openness, someone who likes to give detailed descriptions, and also someone with whom I can just have a platonic chat with as well.

4) my favorite food?! Pork Bao Buns. Yum yum yum yum yum.

Nice bump for a great thread.

phone sex...

hi ...i am a huge lover and enjoy phone sex...my favorite place and time is in the bathroom when i have my shower...so if i can find some one female and the timings match it will be great...since wifey is around most of the time its not possible to do it in a normal way;)....happy ph king to all

Back