Testing the waters

Your body is sexy as hell IN!! Beautifully curvy in ALL the right places ;)

P.S: Thanks for subscribing to my thread earlier :rose::rose:

attachment.php

Beautiful pictures! I am subscribed and look forward to seeing more:rose:

xxx
Tyler

You, sweetie, are what dreams are made of.... :)

Now, what wine is that you're drinking?

Thanks for the wonderful comment :rose: Much appreciated!

As for the wine....I believe it was a home made strawberry-rhubarb wine...I am a woman of many talents ;)

So sorry...

I meant to post pics on the weekend for y'all but ended up coming down with a killer cold so I've been pretty much bed and couch bound and really uninspired to take photos. I will make it up to you I promise!

It's a good thing I have a series of backup pictures to use in the meantime. So here is a couple to keep you company until I'm back on my feet.

:rose:

Last edited:
I meant to post pics on the weekend for y'all but ended up coming down with a killer cold so I've been pretty much bed and couch bound and really uninspired to take photos. I will make it up to you I promise!

It's a good thing I have a series of backup pictures to use in the meantime. So here is a couple to keep you company until I'm back on my feet.

i declare you are amazing......

Your hair in that pic is super sexy.......

Now we know how you caught that cold! :D

Take care of yourself!

First of all, I'm very sorry to hear that you were down for the weekend with a cold. That's never a fun way to spend the weekend. Hope you're back up and dancing soon! :rose:

Second, those pictures...oh, my! If those are the back-up images, then I'm going to need a new phone when you post the ones you wanted to make instead; this latest offering very nearly cracked the glass of my screen from the heat! Still, you keep posting, and I'll just keep buying new phones. :D

Thanks for the wonderful comment :rose: Much appreciated!

As for the wine....I believe it was a home made strawberry-rhubarb wine...I am a woman of many talents ;)
Make your own wine do you....?! :D

The homemade wine that I've had a chance to try was turned into spritzers ... they were really light and refreshing! And the various flavours were really unique... Lol

Love your new pics... You really are stunning! ;)

Hope you're feeling better... Chicken soup and hugs for you...

WOW!! You are SOO beautiful. Glad you got out the face photos. Now we have a gorgeous face to go with a fantastic body aka COMPLETE PACKAGE ;) I really hope we get to see more of you...in its ENTIRETY :rose:

attachment.php

Those are some sexy eyes!

Wow. Those are breathtakingly beautiful.

Great new pics. Thanks for sharing them.

Sorry to hear about the cold. Being bed and couch bound is supposed to be a lot more fun.

Love the black bra and panties in front of the fireplace...oh and the pearl necklace!! Might want to give you one of those myself...lol:D

Nothing to be sorry about

Your health comes first (we hopefully "cum" later when you feel better)! Thanks for sharing, hoping you get better soon -- Huggssss

Not a Killer Cold .. :eek: Miss Nymph Get well soon !!! Or I'll come and
take Good Care of Ya :cool:

attachment.php

So Stunning and a Fireplace to boot !!!

Thanks For Sharing Good Looking ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Holy crap girl! Please keep the pictures coming! I totally subscribed!

You are simply stunning and gorgeous!!

Back