Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
First post ever, and I have never shared this with anyone: in my strongest, most perennial fantasies, I long for a daddy figure (important! not my actual father!) to visit my bedroom nightly to tuck me in. I would confide in my daddy about my sexual desires, and he would gradually seduce me by creating a beautiful safe space for me to express them. I would become such a good little slut for my daddy that he would want to show me off, and he'd start inviting his friends over to let them fuck me, telling me what a good girl I was and how proud he was of me.

Never fails to make me lose it completely.

First post ever, and I have never shared this with anyone: in my strongest, most perennial fantasies, I long for a daddy figure (important! not my actual father!) to visit my bedroom nightly to tuck me in. I would confide in my daddy about my sexual desires, and he would gradually seduce me by creating a beautiful safe space for me to express them. I would become such a good little slut for my daddy that he would want to show me off, and he'd start inviting his friends over to let them fuck me, telling me what a good girl I was and how proud he was of me.

That is a pretty hot fantasy. Thanks for sharing

I'm 26f bicurious and my fantasy is to be taken by an older lady.
She would show and teach me to make love to a woman and about other sexual lifestyles and fetishes. Overtime I would become her baby girl.
My favourite fantasy together would be her sitting on the couch, me lying across her lap and she breast feeding me. There's something a little incestuous about it but the thought of it makes me very excited. She uses her hand to play in my panties at the same time.

I'm not sure it's taboo enough for this thread, I just wanted to share

That is hot! What other things would you want her to teach you about?

I love your fantasy! I myself have been turned on to the Daddy fantasy these past few months and have been enjoying posting on the Daddy Fetish thread :) Like you I want a daddy figure but not my actual father. I think being "tucked in" sounds delicious :rolleyes:

Welcome to Lit!!!

HHHmm it really is a very good topic , not a new one, but a good one. It seems most of the people on here are missing the main point. It is YOUR most taboo sexual fantasy, not somones elses. That or they are just making fun of the topic. Since so one knows me and I can speak freely, I have become sexually attracted to my sister, we are both in our 40's now and I wasn't attracted to here in that way when we were younger, but she has stayed very attractive and for some reason, I have become sexually attracted to her, and on top of that I am starting to think she is to me too. We are both single now, so don't know why but I would like, to put it bluntly, fuck my sister and probably on a regular basis. I mean I think of us performing oral sex on each other, having sex in every possible position, when I am around her and she is in jeans or short shorts I start getting hard and have to leave the room. Is this ill or what ????

I like your stories ladies, would love to be your "daddy", have some interesting stories from my background !!!

HHHmm it really is a very good topic , not a new one, but a good one. It seems most of the people on here are missing the main point. It is YOUR most taboo sexual fantasy, not somones elses. That or they are just making fun of the topic. Since so one knows me and I can speak freely, I have become sexually attracted to my sister, we are both in our 40's now and I wasn't attracted to here in that way when we were younger, but she has stayed very attractive and for some reason, I have become sexually attracted to her, and on top of that I am starting to think she is to me too. We are both single now, so don't know why but I would like, to put it bluntly, fuck my sister and probably on a regular basis. I mean I think of us performing oral sex on each other, having sex in every possible position, when I am around her and she is in jeans or short shorts I start getting hard and have to leave the room. Is this ill or what ????

No Incest maybe taboo but as long as its between consenting adults and you use protection I see no issues

I've got 3

Hmm, I don't often post sexual things on here but let me for once. I've got 3 taboo fantasies currently. One is seducing my brother of 10years older than me, I've heard him have sex in the house before, and well, he evoked alot of noise from the girl :p. My other taboo is blood, to be honest its really for the guy I'm involved with, he loves blood and I love the thought of him going into a bloodlust as the sight and taste of my blood, also seems like a fetish not often spoken of. Lastly I want to watch two guys fucking... That would be amazing. Anyway thats my taboo's :)

Nothing super taboo comes to mind right now but i'll think of something.

For now, I'm craving watching a man use another man however he pleases. Hopefully asking me for help.

to the thought of a dirty old man from my water with me. unable to control myself i swim to him and immediately wrap my legs around his naked body and start deep throating him with my tongue. he eventually gets me back on the boat where he takes me down into the cabin and thoroughly fucks me, leaving me dripping with his hot cum.

I gota boat and i am very dirty and about 12 years younger. We can practice?

Hmm, I don't often post sexual things on here but let me for once. I've got 3 taboo fantasies currently. One is seducing my brother of 10years older than me, I've heard him have sex in the house before, and well, he evoked alot of noise from the girl :p. My other taboo is blood, to be honest its really for the guy I'm involved with, he loves blood and I love the thought of him going into a bloodlust as the sight and taste of my blood, also seems like a fetish not often spoken of. Lastly I want to watch two guys fucking... That would be amazing. Anyway thats my taboo's :)

watching two guys fuck!!! Ihave to agree with you on that one. I want that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back