Call of Duty

The Master Chief was sitting on the edge of the bed sipping his Morning coffee when young 2nd Lieutenant Ashely Brooks began to stir. He golden blonde hair was in wild disarray and framed the young beauty’s angelic face with a tawny gold halo. Laying there naked as the day she was born his cool eyes drank in her naked beauty, she was gorgeous. He watched silently as Ashely began to maneuver that supple young body of hers to get her hands in front of her. He waited until she was once more stretched out before he spoke.

“You’re quite nimble Miss Brooks.” There was a devilish glint in his eye as he spoke and once more that dark commanding sensual voice of his warped around the young golden beauty’s senses. He slowly rose and came to her. His eyes held her soft azure blue eyes as he knelt down to untied her leash from the bed. “Hold out your hands Honey.” He held the key to her cuffs in front of her all Ashely had to do to be free of them was to do as she was told. He cocked his head to the side his gaze still holder her soft blue eyes. “Well?”

Ashely had learned well that tone of command and that he expected her to obey without hesitation. “I suspect you need to go to the “Head “Babe.” He held his hand out to Ashely and helped her to her feet. He led her to the toilet and then leaned against the door jam and Ashely could see the man had no intention of leaving her in peace. Once she had suffered this newest humiliation he inquired. “Hungry Babe?” A wicked smile bowed his lips as he led Ashely to the kitchen. “How about a nice little blowjob before I feed you Honey!” He made it quite clear that if she wanted to eat she would first have to suck his cock.

“Kneel Babe.” Ashely could feel his fingers lacing tightly into her golden hair, his mouth crushed to hers in a searing seductive kiss as he slowly forced her down on to her knees. His lips parted from hers and once more Ashely was faced with his cock brushing her full moist ripe lips.
 
Ashely flinched when he moved and feared the sound of his voice. There is no trust as he offered to take the cuffs off and feared that he would just put her hands behind her back again. There really is no arguing with him though and she did in fact want the cuffs off. Not to mention, she really did have to use the restroom and is on the verge of doing the potty dance. Slowly she raised up her hands to allow him to remove the cuffs, a little surprised that he didn't replace them. Instead lead her to the restroom, which wasn't an easy walk with the pins and needles in her feet with each step.

It did humiliate her as he watched and it took a few moments of holding it in until she couldn't anymore. It was pointless to ask him to leave or at least turn around, knowing that her requests will be denied. The whole time she spent cleaning up, she remained silent and winced at all the aches and pains. It wasn't until they were in the kitchen and he kissed her that more reality came pouring in. Especially after finding herself down on her knees again with his beast taunting her lips. There was a moment when he saw that she wanted to obey, that her eyes held the hunger he saw earlier.

Instead, she turned her head to the side, feeling the heat of his shaft against her cheek. Deep down in her gut she knew that she could easily reach up and claw him, or bite down on that thick rock and run out of here. For some unknown reason she didn't do any of those things as her eyes closed.

"You... don't plan on letting me go.. do you? Everything you said was a lie wasn't it? You had your fun with me, got what you wanted...."

Her throat is killing her and as she spoke, her voice was all scratchy which is another reason she is refusing to obey. However, she is unaware that it is her own action is lightly nuzzling against that heated hardness. In her mind it is him that is causing the motion, trying to deny that she wanted..... more....

"Why bother keeping me? What... do you plan to... to do with me now?

She was terrified to ask these questions, knowing he can do any number of things to her. Including making her disappear if he really wanted to.
 
She had fallen to her knees so easily with just the slightest pressure on her shoulders. The tip of his cock brushed her lips; Ashely turned her head aside and whispered, “You... don't plan on letting me go... do you? Everything you said was a lie wasn't it? You had your fun with me, got what you wanted...." the young blonde Lieutenant’s voice trailed off as if she were afraid to give voice to her fears that he might be intending to kill her. “Wasn’t it you babe that begged me, "Please.... Master..... I want ... I need more of you.... Please use me Sir.... I.... I know what it means... Please...Sir... claim me as yours..." He used her own words to taunt Ashely. Her spirit seemed to waver as she gasped, "Why bother keeping me? What... do you plan to... to do with me now?”


Again that question, the fear behind it quite palatable. The Master Chief could see that the young golden beauty was terrified of what his answer might be. He smiled for despite Ashely’s fear she was leaning close to him caressing and nuzzling his cock against her cheek. He could smell that unmistakable sweet musky intoxicating fragrance of her growing arousal. Shawn O’Hargerty let his hand drop down, his fingers slid through Ashely honey gold hair. It was a gentle almost tender touch. “What do you think that I am going to kill you Babe?” He gave a little laugh and hugged the kneeling young beauty to his thigh. “Now that would be a waist honey.”

His voice was dark sensually seductive as he spoke to Ashely. “You know what I want baby doll” his hand cupped her chin and his thumb caressed the girl’s tear stained cheek. Again the velvet tip of his cock brushed Ashely’s moist ripe lips. He waited for those full ripe lips to part, to “O” and to taken in to her sweet succulent mouth once more. “I know you are hungry babe and I am ready to feed you sweet girl.” The question was what was the Master Chief ready to serve this stunning young beauty?

Ashely was lost, she had been lost from the moment that she had first submitted to his will. She was no longer a virgin. He had given the gorgeous young beauty a taste of pleasure and step by step had given her more and more pleasure until she thought that she would die from the ecstasy of it and again he was offering her more if she just took that little step and parted her lips to once more take him into her mouth.

He already had made plans for young Lieutenant Brooks’ further education at the hands of Gunnery Sergeant Laurel Haskell a very demanding little dominatrix with a taste for innocent young females.
 
She didn't know what to think of his answer and with it being a very vague answer made her fears worse. He said that he wouldn't kill her and that was a huge relief off her shoulders. Yet, he didn't say that he is going to let her go, nor made any mention of selling her into some slave auction. In fact he didn't say at all as to what he has in store for her future. When taunted her with words that she spoke in the little room, she couldn't stop the flush that colored her cheeks with a deep redness. It also brought on the guilt as well that she gave in so easily, upset with herself for not fighting harder to get away.

As the silky head of his shaft taunted her more, she wanted to resist the urge to obey him. Needed to resist him with what strength she had regained and find a way to get out of this unknown future. The sad truth is, she didn't have that much strength considering her muscles were still recovering. Emotions were running on a high and she is so confused as to what to do at this point. Chances are, even if she did manage to get away from him here, her only escape is the chopper. The chance of using it are slim since he most likely has it drained of gas, or has it on lock down. No matter how she looked at her options, there is no easy escape..... To make it more confusing.... Is the simple fact that the more she inhaled his scent, tasting him on her lips.... she did want... more... The one thing that she couldn't understand.

"Are.... are you going to sell me... when you get bored with me?"

Ashely whispered as she slowly submitted to his request and began to take the thick head into her mouth. The only real option she had left is to obey and not get his bad side, deciding that at the moment, things could be so much worse. It didn't mean that she trusted him at all, it only meant that she didn't want to get punished for disobeying. She winced and gagged a little when the thickness started to push into her sore throat. Closing her eyes as she struggled to not pull away and to continue with his request....
 
So many emotions flashing the depth of those clear azure blue eyes. He saw the temptation to fight him flash in those stunningly expressive blue eyes only to fade as quickly as it had flared. The Master Chief smiled as young 2nd Lt. Ashely Brooks unconsciously nuzzled his cock against her soft silken cheek. The young golden beauty raised her soft tear shimmering eyes to his cool eyes. And softly whispered; "Are.... are you going to sell me... when you get bored with me?"

Sell her the thought had not occurred to him. No the outright sale of Ashely would be too dangerous but to auction her off to the highest bidder to do whatever they desired with the gorgeous young body did have a certain appeal to him. Yet as Ashely’s moist ripe lips “O”ed and closed over the velvet tip of his cock brought the Master chief back to the moment. He fucked that adorable angelic face of hers. His nostrils were filled with that sweet dark musky scent of the young beauty’s growing arousal. There was something about this young golden beauty that seemed to desire, no crave being forced to please a man.

He pulled from Ashely’s mouth before he came in her mouth. He bent Ashely over the desk in his room and stepped between the young Lieutenant’s velvet thighs. He fucked Ashely until she was engulfed in a shameful tidal wave of cascading orgasms. When the Master chief finally spewed his cum in that tight little cunt of hers the young beauty was nearly spent. As he pulled from her he told Ashely. “Shower; honey then get dress Babe in your uniform, panties, bra and the works.”

Was that a glimmer of hope that he saw in those innocent blue eyes? While Ashely showered The Master Chief made a call to Gunnery Sergeant Laurel Haskell. “Gunny I have a delicious little dish that I think you might enjoy.”

“Really Master Chief.” Haskell cooed. “I’ll be right over.”

By the time that Ashely had recovered from her morning fuck and shower, had dawned her whites, and was back in the Master Chief’s Living room she saw a female Marine Gunnery Sergeant and the Master Chief with his head down cast.
 
She hated that he didn't answer her and then to see that glint flashing in his eyes.... The fear of being sold overwhelmed her as he used her mouth. . There had to be a way out of here and be free of being turned into some mindless sex doll. She certainly didn't want to become a part of some harem either. When he took over in taking her mouth, reality of the situation hit all too hard. It still wasn't easy for her to swallow his length and tears were streaming down her cheeks. He wasn't pounding into her throat, however, he wasn't letting her have control over the pace either. The more she struggled to handle him, the more her body craved for attention.

Next thing Ashely knew is that she's being bent over the table and he's taking complete control over her body. She screamed as she thrust hard into her tender depths until he forced her cum just as hard and soaking him. She lost count of how many times he forced out the orgasms and after a time, Ashely started to beg for him to cum. After a few more orgasms, he rewarded her with the searing hot seed that she begged for. Her heart is pounding in her ears while her limbs were numb when he pulled from her. On the verge of passing out when he told her to take a shower and get cleaned up.

Glancing back over her shoulder at him through teary eyes, wondering what game he is playing now. Very slowly Ashely moved from the table on shaky legs as she looked around the kitchen while he walked away. He didn't feed her like he said he would, although she wasn't very hungry anymore as she forced herself to the shower. It took her a couple of moments to find the right room and before long she was taking an extremely hot shower. During the shower, Ashely ended crying and scrubbing her skin until it was very red, trying to wash him off of her.

Getting dressed wasn't very difficult when she saw a pile of fresh clothes on the bathroom counter. Her own clothes were shredded from when he cut them off her earlier, but he must have had her things brought here without her knowing it. The underwear were certainly hers, though she didn't have much rational thought to seriously question it. Instead, she took this time to get dressed and the whole time, she's hoping that he will he set her free. Though, she suddenly realize that he never removed the collar and knew that he isn't done with her.

Ashely took her time, purposely taking as long as humanly possible before emerging from the bathroom. When she did come out and went in search for him, silently praying that he is somewhere else so she can run for it. Sadly, seeing him with another person in the other room, she froze in her steps and went wide eyed. Since he never answered her about being sold, that ended up being her first initial thought... is that he sold her already... He got what he wanted and now he's done with her.

"I-... I didn't realize you had company. I should go and leave you to your business...."

Ashely tried to play it off as it is nothing and very casually started to make her way towards the door. Deep down in her gut she knew there's no way he's going to allow her to walk out that door... However, she needed to at least try and perhaps she'll at least make it out of the house...
 
By the time that Ashely had recovered from her morning fuck and shower, and had dawned her whites, and was back in the Master Chief’s Living room she saw a female Marine Gunnery Sergeant and the Master Chief with his head down cast.

"I-... I didn't realize you had company. I should go and leave you to your business...."

“What’s your hurry Lieutenant?” Gunny Haskell cooed as she stepped between Ashely and the door. Laurel Haskell’s cool sea green eyes boldly took in every sensual curve of the young golden beauty’s figure. “So this is the delicious little morsel you were telling me about Shawn.” The Gunny had a riding crop tucked under her arm and slowly began to circle Ashely. “So you said she was a hot little fuck.” As Laurel spoke the leather tab of the riding crop trailed across the firm curve of Ashely’s ass. “Shall we get you out of that uniform Lieutenant.” It was not so much a question as a command. Whack the leather tab of the riding crop slashed across Ashely’s firm little butt. “Strip Bitch!”

There was no doubt what this woman wanted to see the young blonde naked. WHACK Again the riding crop lashed out this time catching Ashely across her breasts and nipples, her clothing doing little or noting to lessen the pain that laced through her breasts. “I told you bitch to Strip!” there was a cruel commanding note to the Gunny’s voice followed almost immediately by her riding crop slashing across Ashely’s clothed pussy. “Hurry up girl I want to see you on your knees with your hands at the nape of your neck, elbows out and that cute little ass of yours resting on your heels.” As Gunny Haskell spoke she tapped the riding crop across the palm of her hand leaving no doubt in young Ashely’s Brooks’ mind that this woman would whip her until she did as she was commanded.
 
When the woman stood up and instantly started making demands, Ashely flinched at the first strike. In too much shock to really react when the second strike made contact, the third one made her cry out from the sting. She kept glancing back towards him, her eyes pleading with him to stop this. When he didn't make a move and another strike brought her attention back to this unfamiliar woman. Ashely glared at her with fresh hatred that masked the pain she is causing her. It's more than obvious that she wanted nothing to do with this woman and didn't understand why he isn't doing anything to stop her from hitting Ashely.

"No.... I need to go home... I don't want to stay here anymore."

Ashely tried her hardest to sound strong, trying all to hard to keep a firm voice from sounding terrified. He had already had his fun with her and it is clear that he is passing her on to another person. That is the last thing Ashely wanted, is to be passed around like some toy for others to play with. She cried out when a sharp sting struck her face and she glared at the woman standing before her. There is no doubt that Ashely's little outburst had upset this woman.

"I said NO! ... I'm done playing this sick game of yours...I will not tolerate this abuse anymore."

With that, she pushed passed the woman rather hard and made a run for the door... The time for playing nice and obeying him is over with. The sharp stings from the crop triggered too much within Ashely, the major thing it triggered is the flight or fight mode. Secretly... It excited her in ways that she had to deny and ignore. She isn't about to show that arousal in front of this woman. Sure as hell isn't about to obey her, let alone give her any pleasure.
 
The Master Chief had seen the flare of rebellion flash in the clear depth’s of Ashely’ eyes. He loved that flash of azure blue fire in those stunning blue eyes. His nostrils were also filled with the sweet intoxicating musky fragrance of Lt. Ashely Brook’s growing arousal. So far Gunny Haskell had only brought the young blonde beauty pain. He smiled so pain aroused this little golden beauty.

"No.... I need to go home... I don't want to stay here anymore." Ashely desperately tried to sound strong and determined and yet there was a bit of a trembling note as she spoke. "I said NO! ... I'm done playing this sick game of yours...I will not tolerate this abuse anymore." Despite Ashely’s brave words the Master Chief knew that this young beauty feared that her treacherous young body would betray her once more and this time with a woman.

It did not surprise him when Ashely broke and tried to make a run for it. The young Lieutenant made a break for the door despite the fact that he was obviously in her way. He smiled for he knew that Ashely was running from herself as much as from Gunny Laurel Haskell. It did not take much for the Master Chief to cut off the young golden beauty’s only avenue of escape. Ashely had run right into his arms and her petite lithe body was pressed hard to his. His fingers curled tightly into Ashely’s soft silken honey gold hair. His mouth crushed to hers and once more claimed Ashely full ripe lips in that savage demanding kiss that she now craved. “More” he breathed once more his lips brushing her as he spoke. He turned her in his arms, his hands cupping Ashely’s breasts his thumbs grazing her nipples through the fabric of her uniform and bra.

“Gunny Haskell will give you the more you crave Miss Brooks!” With that he shoved Ashely toward the demanding dominatrix. “Your already wet at the prospects of what I will do to you young lady.” The gunny paused a moment and inhaled deeply. “I can smell your arousal, he can smell your arousal, and I know you can feel that burning desire between your legs Miss Brooks”. Gunny lifted Ashely’s chin with the leather tab of her riding crop until the girl’s tear shimmering eyes met her cold calculating eyes. “Now strip for me my sweet little bitch and assume the position of display.” The fiery dominatrix cooed.

There was no place for Ashely to run. The Master Chief had cut off her only avenue of escape and he had whispered that one seductive word that had proven to be young Ashely Brooks undoing, More All eyes were on Ashely and she had to know one way or another that she would be naked and they would take whatever they want from her. There would be pain Haskell had made that quite clear the only question was Ashely going to submit and at least to try and grasp a little bit of pleasure as well.
 
Ashely only had one thought and that is to get away from here. Granted deep down in her gut she knew better, knew there is no escaping from someone like him. Now he has someone else here with him that is just as demanding. She is terrified out of her mind for a number of reasons and wanted nothing to do with being their play thing. When she ran right into him, her heart pounded so hard that it could have easily burst through her chest. His demanding kiss caught her off guard and she struggled against it for a few seconds. The kiss alone forced the submissive in her to respond, causing her to ever so slowly return the kiss.

She hated that a single kiss can make her melt, making her like putty in his hands and that scared her more than anything. They can taste her tears within the kiss as she lost herself to the moment. Then he turned her around to face the woman while he teased her breast, the whole time, that one word "More..." kept echoing in her mind. It did have an affect on her that she couldn't ignore. It seemed as though her body reacted to it and in truth, she could practically cum just by hearing him say it. He pushed her forward and into the arms of the woman without any choice in the matter.

"I don't like this. I'm starving.... I just want to go home. I promise I won't say anything about all this.."

The more she spoke, she kept stepping backwards in hopes to find another door, or a window.. anything at all. Instead, she backed up into a corner with no where else to go. At the very least, she hoped to have at least found her way to the back door that led out to the hut. However, she wasn't looking behind her, not daring to take her eyes off either of them. At least this way, there is a wall at her back and neither of them can sneak up behind her.

"Please... Let me go. I'm not a slut.... I am a nobody... I know that I mean nothing to you. You will never care about me and you will toss me to the side. Please.. don't make me do this anymore..."

Her entire body is trembling with fear of the unknown. Of course she wanted more and it showed in her eyes, the lust is growing behind the fear giving her away. A desire that she is absolutely terrified of and didn't want to submit to it again. He had given her taste of it, a taste of that pleasure and the 'more' that follows after it. He made it to where Ashely did in fact crave for 'more' and without her being unaware of it, she'll be constantly in search of it. Even if she did manage to leave him and this place, he will always be haunting her every thought. As of right now, in this very moment, she is simply terrified and it wasn't easy to submit to their request.

"I-... I-.. I don't want.... more..."
 
Ashely blushed scarlet when Gunny Haskell cooed, “Your already wet at the prospects of what I will do to you young lady. I can smell your arousal, he can smell your arousal, and I know you can feel that burning desire between your legs Miss Brooks”.

"I don't like this. I'm starving.... I just want to go home. I promise I won't say anything about all this...” Ashely was slowly backing away from her Master Chief and Gunny Haskell those stunning azure blue eyes shifting from one to the other as she pleaded; "Please... Let me go. I'm not a slut.... I am a nobody... I know that I mean nothing to you. You will never care about me and you will toss me to the side. Please... don't make me do this anymore..." He saw the flash of emotions in Ashely’s tear shimmering eyes, he saw the fear, and he saw that smoldering lust for “More” as well. When Ashely had backed herself into a corner she sobbed and stammered; "I-... I-.. I don't want.... more..."

Both her Master Chief and the Gunny’s bodies pressed sensually to Ashely’s supple young body, she was truly trapped this time with no place to flee to. His fingers entwined in Ashely’s honey golden hair he yanked her head back and crushed his lips to hers in a savage kiss. Her neck bowed Gunny Haskell lips traced the sensual bow of Ashely’s neck with feathery kiss as light as the brush of a butterfly’s wing. As her Master Chief’s kiss once more deepened and lingered to sear young Ashely’s innocent soul Laurel’s lips hovered over the little hollow where Ashely’s slender neck and shoulder met. The young honey golden blonde’s life force was pulsating madly just below the silken perfection of her flawless skin. The tip of Gunny’s little pink tongue lazily circled that sweet little hollow, her hot moist breath washed over Ashely’s deck and set the stray hairs at the nape of her neck sensually dancing with each breath that Laurel took.

The leather tab of Gunny Haskell’s riding crop had worked its way up under the helm of Ashely’s uniform skirt. The soft supple leather tab sensually caressed the soft velvet skin of the trapped young lieutenant’s inner thigh. The braid shaft sensually rubbed against Ashely’s panty clad pussy, each ridge of the braided shaft teasing Ashely’s clit. It was then that her Master Chief whispered “MORE” as his lips slipped from hers. Now Laurel’s fingers also entwined in Ashely’s honey golden mane as she whispered that single word “More” Before her lips claimed the haplessly trapped young beauty. Her kiss was every bit as sage demanding and seductively tempting as Ashely’s Master Chief’s kiss had been.

They both kept up their sensual seduction of the trapped golden beauty. The Master Chief knew that the girl’s gorgeous young body would once more betray her. Then when Ashely was gasping and moaning with the need for sexual release he caught Gunny Haskell’s eye. Laurel’s lips slipped from Ashely’s and once more softly cooed, “ Now my proud little bitch, I want to see you on your knees with your hands at the nape of your neck, elbows out and that cute little ass of yours resting on your heels.” Both her Master Chief and Gunny Haskell back from the trembling needy little beauty.

“Be a Good girl Ashely and do as Gunny tells you!” As he spoke his eyes held Ashely’s smoldering tear shimmering azure blue eyes captive in his gaze. His lips silently moved forming a single word “MORE”
 
Once the both of them came up to her, blocking any chance at all for escape, she felt suddenly felt like a lost kitten. A lost kitten that found her way into a wolfs den and they were clearly hungry. His kiss stole any other protesting that she could have come up with as her hands curled into fists. What little struggling she can manage to do only proved to press her into the corner more. Both their bodies were hot against her trembling body. Each tiny squirm she made in an attempt to struggle, turned into writhing against them. Especially as the crop teased between her shaky thighs, for as much as she wanted it to stop.... He whispered that single word just in time.

His voice reached into her soul and she soaked her panties, as if she did actually cum just by hearing that word. Then she heard it again from a different voice, this time it caused her to whimper in need and responded eagerly to the next kiss. At this point, it didn't matter who it was that kissed her as the world around her fell into a haze. A haze that called out for.... more. Fresh tears could be tasted within this last kiss as she started to lose her resolve. Ashely didn't want to be naked anymore, didn't like showing off her body to other people. It's bad enough that Master Chief has seen her fully nude. Some part of her is ashamed of how she looks, although she has nothing to really be ashamed of.

When they both pulled away from her with the expectation of obeying Haskell's request.... Ashely shied away, trying her best to hide into that corner. Looking between the two of them and seeing no way out of this, and sadly, her body is now on fire. Very slowly and with extreme reluctance, Ashely reached to start stripping. The entire time she kept her eyes lowered to the floor as she stepped out of her shoes. Shortly after, the skirt fell to the floor to pool at her feet. One button at a time, the shirt opened up to expose her breast and soon it too fell to her feet.

She stood there in the lacy panties and bra that he provided her while her hands moved to cover her chest. It was impossible for her to look up at them as she lowered down onto her knees. Every fiber of her being wanted to obey, to get into the position that was requested. However, she couldn't bring herself to spread her legs or place her hands behind her head. All she wanted to do is hide from their hungry eyes. That lost little kitten feeling came rushing back and she felt smaller than ever. If at all possible, smaller than how she felt when he had her bound in the other room.
 
Master Chief Shawn O’Hargerty Smiled to himself as the sweet little blonde lieutenant melted into his kiss. He enjoyed watching the last of the proud little beauty resistance crumble as Laurel Haskell claimed Ashely full ripe lips and again Ashely melted into that savage kiss as she surrendered to the lust that was coursing through every fiber of her gorgeous young body. He knew that this stunning young creature was lost as she demurely stepped out of her shoes and demurely lowered her stunning azure blue eyes.

Shawn wondered if Ashely had any idea of what a gorgeous young beauty she was or how sweetly innocent and seductive she was as her trembling fingers went to the button and zipper of her uniform skirt. The skirt seductively cascaded down Ashley’s shapely legs and fell to the floor to pool at her feet. One button at a time, surrendered to the young honey golden haired beauty’s trembling fingers until her uniform blouse hung opened her firm young breasts expose to Laurel’s lustful gaze as Ashely’s blouse slipped from her shoulder and too fall at her feet joining the rest of her discarded clothing. Ashely stood there in the lacy panties and bra that he provided for her. The young blonde blushed scarlet as her hands moved to cover her breasts in a futile attempt to glean at least a bit of modesty as she sank gracefully to her knees. O’Hargerty could see that Lt. Ashely Brooks so desperately wanted to obey with every fiber of her ravishing young body and yet she hesitated, unable to assume that humiliating position with her hands at the nape of her neck and her elbows out.

Her Master Chief stooped down behind his little lieutenant, taking both her delicate wrist in his hands he drew her hands up and back, from where they rested on her thighs, and placed the at the nape of her neck. “Better Miss Brooks.” His lips brushed the nape of Ashely’s neck just below where he had placed her hands. The position trust the young blonde’s breast up and out as if she was offering them to all that saw her. Gunny Haskell smiled her approval.

Gunny Laurel Haskell lifted Ashely’s chin with the leather tab of her riding crop until the girl’s smoldering azure blue eyes met her own cool hazel eyes. “I said Strip my proud little Bitch…..” Haskell continued to hold Ashely’s gaze captive as she cooed, “That means everything my dear, panties and bra included.” Laurel gaze shifted to O’Hargerty. “Is you ‘play room free Master Chief?”

“Why yes it is……. I see you and lieutenant Brooks would like some privacy.”

“Get up my sweet little bitch and lose the panties and bra.”
 
Nothing but fear coursed through Ashely when she felt his hands gripping her wrists. There's a tiny bit of resistance, yet it wasn't enough to cause him to react. The only thing that she could think of were all her flaws, things that were nipping at the heels when Master Chief had her strip the first time. She hated her freckles and the birthmark resting on her left hip, a few scars here and there from early training. None of these things seemed to bother Master.... However, women were much more judgmental. Woman need perfection and tend to point out all the flaws in a person... Especially girls such as Ashely.

Ashely tried to avoid meeting Haskell's gaze, doing what she could to look away. In the end, there is no resisting the demand and Haskells' gaze is far more intimidating than Master's gaze. So much more colder and no warmth at all, unlike Master's. Sure, he has the same cold gaze, yet there is some warmth hiding within his eyes. Whether he knew it or not. Of course, it is a warmth that Ashely couldn't trust. Haskell's voice snapped Ashely back to reality and she blinked back some tears. Each time this woman called Ashely a bitch.... she shut down a tiny bit more.

If there is no escaping this situation, unknown answers to her future, the only thing Ashely could do is shut down. There is obviously no point in protesting with both of them demanding things of her. Naturally she didn't want to strip completely, however, it isn't as though the bra and panties hid much. From this point, Ashely slowly stood as requested, though after hearing that she is going to be alone with this woman.... Ashely grew a little colder. Doing all that she could to push her emotions down deep, building up thick walls.

Her heart is crushed about her situation, thinking she had done wrong and life is punishing her. Wondering if she'll ever have any freedom or a voice again. None of this is easy to process and she was lost thought while removing the last bit of cloth left. Ashely kept her head lowered, eyes to the floor and very silent, afraid of what her future held. For the first time, Ashely held her tongue and didn't dare say another word as it would fall on deaf ears anyway.

While following behind Haskell, silently she thought of all the options that would grant her freedom. There had to be a way to escape.... All she had to do is bide her time and wait... She refused to believe that he could care about her, refusing to allow him... or Haskell... to break her that easily....
 
The redheaded dominatrix saw how the little blonde beauty had melted into Shawn’s kiss, had even pressed her gorgeous young body to his and the unconscious little moan of loss when his lips gad parted from hers. The kiss that she had stolen from young Ashely the way the girl melted to it the tighter Laurels grip had tightened in her silky blonde hair please Laurel as did the summer wine sweetness of the little blonde beauty’s mouth. Laurel Haskell smiled to herself for the little dominatrix could see that Master Chief O’Hargerty had his claws already in Lt. Brooks’ innocent young soul and even if she could escape she would never be able to escape from him. The girl had not resisted him in the slightest as he posed Ashely in the humiliating position.

Laurel gave the kneeling young golden beauty her next command; “Get up my sweet little bitch and lose the panties and bra.” Ashely slowly rose blinking back her tears as she reached behind her and released her bra. With an a praising eyes Laurel saw that this winsome young beauty had no need of bar. The girl’s breasts were firm and capped with pale pink nipple that capped dusky pink areolas. The dominatrix smiled as the young lieutenant hooked her thumbs into her panties and slid them down her long shapely legs. The young lieutenant kept her eyes down cast a she stood in all her naked glory. Laurel could see that the girl was trying to escape into some corner of her mind, to escape the reality of what was happening to her. She followed the dominatrix back to the little hut where ‘Her Master Chief’ had claimed her virginity. Haskell smiled for she heard the unmistakable tread of Shawn’s following them.

“Hands up young Lady.” Ashely was once more standing below the manacles that dangled from the ceiling again the cold steel encircled Ashely’s delicate wrist and her trim little ankles so that Lt. Ashely Brooks was once more bound spread-eagled and helpless to preventing them from doing anything they desired to her.

“Be a good girl Miss Brooks and make me proud of you.” Her Master Chief’s voice caressed the hapless young beauty; his lips brushed hers in a fleeting kiss that he knew left Ashely hungering for more. “Till later Ashely……….I see you girls need some time to get to know each other better.” O’Hargerty turned on his heel and left Ashely bound and at the cunning little dominatrix mercy.

“You are truly beautiful Darling.” Laurel Haskell cooed in Ashely’s ear. “And your hair is so soft and silky.” As laurel spoke she ran her fingers threw the girl’s honey golden hair, she let it drip from her finger tips as if it was living molten gold. “I think you would look adorable darling in a French braid.” The young dominatrix tightly braided Ashely hair she had drawn it so tight that the girl gasped. Laurel had no intentions of letting that glorious honey gold mane hide Ashely angelic face from her.

“You know it’s our little imperfections that makes us so interesting to others Miss Brooks.” As Laurel spoke her soft moist lips explored Ashely’s bound young body. A little sensual kiss to the freckles on the bride of the girl’s nose, a little lover’s nip and kiss for the birthmark on her left hip. Soft butterfly kisses for each little scare that marred Ashely’s otherwise smooth flawless skin. “Yes a most interesting and arousing young body my dear.” Laurel slowly began to circle Ashely as she took in every sensual curve of the young golden beauty’s delicious young body.
“Darling I understand that your Master Chief promised you More.” As Laurel spoke she was lightly tapping Ashely’s inner thigh with the supple leather tab of her riding crop. “I will teach you to love the sensual caress of leather Baby Doll………” Laurel paused for a moment before continuing”……….and its seductive fiery kiss.” The young dominatrix’s eyes held Ashely’s soft tear shimmering azure blue eyes captive in her uncompromising gaze. The braided shaft of the woman’s riding crop slipped between Ashely’s legs and between the moist coral pink folds of her labia, each ridge of the braided shat massaging Ashely’s Brooks’ clit.
 
Ashely could barely respond to all that is happening, their voices fell into a distant haze of confusion. She didn't want to lift her hands, didn't want to be bound again, however, she raised her hands all the same. Her wrists were still sore from what he had done by making her hang from them. All her weight pulled at the cuffs once again. His voice broke through a tiny bit, telling her to be a good girl and make him proud.... After hearing that and watching him leave.... Ashely almost screamed at him in anger, hating him for doing this to her. She seriously didn't want to be here alone with this woman.

In the end, she couldn't scream or voice how this is scaring her. It didn't matter if her body is on fire, the hunger and desire for more had no meaning to her. He simply pawned her off to another person as if she is a toy. Pretty much confirming that she did in fact meant nothing to him, all she is to him is a trophy for him to pass around and brag about. The first few touches coming from Haskell caused Ashely to flinch away. All she wanted to do is hide.... hide from the world.... To run back home and never leave again....

Ashely didn't respond to any of the things that Haskell had said, the most she did is whimper from the painful braiding. Her head throbbing by the time Haskell was done and Ashely felt dizzy for a moment. The million emotions were rising and crashing as she tried to keep pushing them further down. Naturally Ashely didn't believe a word that is being said about the flaws, flinching with every kiss to all the areas on her skin.

Ashely had to close her eyes when Haskell began to circle around her, touching her all over. Shaking her head slowly when Haskell spoke of Master's promise for more. It was as if she is mocking Ashely somehow with that word, it also didn't have the same affect as when Master says it. This woman has no idea why that word has any meaning for Ashely, yet the way she said it... Ashely started to regret ever speaking that word....

More and more Ashely hated the things that this woman is doing, each tap to her inner thighs brought out fresh tears. After seeing that look in Haskell's eyes, Ashely closed her eyes again tightly, attempting to make all of this vanish. Fighting against the restraints to close her legs at the feel of the crop again....

"I don't want to learn...."

Ashely whimpered and had to quickly hush herself before she said something regretful. Things were different with Haskell, the vibe isn't nearly the same as it is with Master. Then again, Ashely never got along with other women, if anything she hated them. With men, she simply didn't trust any man.... Women on the other hand.... they all had viper tongues and were so much more vicious... It's clear that Ashely didn't want to 'get to know' Haskell.

"I will never..... love..... any of this.... I... can't.... do this..."

Squeezing her eyes shut tighter as more tears escaped, shaking her head with every intent to not enjoy what's being done. The crop made that impossible though as it slid against her clit, leaving no doubt that her body is eagerly craving the attention.
 
"I don't want to learn...." Ashely whimpered "I will never..... Love..... Any of this.... I... can't.... do this..." Laurel watched as the stunning little blonde lieutenant squeezed her eyes shut refusing to even look at her. What a cold little bitch his young honey golden beauty was, or was she really. Laurel had seen how the trapped little blonde had melted into Shawn O’Hargerty and how the little beauty had melted into her own scandalous kiss when she was trapped in the corner, and the sweet little whimper surrender as Laurels finger had tightly curled into those honey golden tress. Even now as Ashely had sobbed "I will never..... love..... any of this…..” there was the faint musky scent of the little blonde lieutenant’s unwanted arousal. The crop made that impossible though as it slid against her clit, leaving no doubt that her body is eagerly craving the attention.


“So you only like doing it with men Miss Brooks………..” Laurel’s voice was dark sensual as it warped around Ashely’s senses. “………….Only men’s cock in that tight little pussy of yours…….. or is it only ‘His’ cock?” Was that a flinch, had Laurel hit a sore spot? Perhaps but there was no hiding the deep crimson blush that kiss the bound young beauty’s cheek as the riding crops braided shaft continued to massage and deliciously torment Ashely throbbing needy little clit. “………Not woman enough to please another woman Miss Brooks?”

As Laurel spoke she let the riding crop slip from between Ashely’s juicy folds, the air was heavy with the intoxicating musky scent of the young blonde’s shameful arousal. That soft supple tapping leather tab of the riding crop sensually caressed the bound young beauty’s quivering abdomen, and explored the firm contours of Lieutenant Ashely Brooks breasts and her sensitive pale pink rose bud nipples. Each little staggered moan, each panting little gasp that bubbled from the honey blonde’s full ripe lips despite her best efforts pleased Laurel.

“Perhaps a little something to warm you up Lieutenant Brooks?” Laurel Haskell’s lips seductively brushed Ashely’s full ripe moist lips in a fleeting kiss. Laurel was humming a little tune as she disappeared from the bound and spread-eagled girl’s sight. Ashely could hear draws being opened and closed as well as those of cupboards. “Ah just what I was looking for.”

Laurel’s merry little humming was drawing closer. Soon she was kneeling between Ashely’s soft velvet thighs. “Just a little taste dear to see if you are as sweet as you look babe.” Laurel’s little pink tongue slid across the bow of her lips and she took her first taste of young Lt. Ashely Brooks.

“Umm you are as sweet as you look babydoll.” Laurel smiled up between Ashely wide spread thighs. Laurel’s cool gaze held Ashely’s soft tear shimmering eyes captive in their gaze. “Perhaps another little taste Babydoll.” Laurel sweetly suckled Ashely clit and drove her once more to the brink of the abyss. She let that hapless beauty titter their before denying her the pleasure that her stunning young body so obviously craved.

“Oh I did promise you something to warm you up didn’t I honey.” Laurel giggle as she set up a stand with a wicked little vibrator attached to it. The tip just grazed Ashely’s now throbbing clit. “When you can bring yourself to be woman to take and give pleasure to another woman let me know Babydoll.” With a flick of a switch Ashely’s mechanical lover began to seduce her gorgeous young body.
 
None of this is right, it was all wrong and the more Haskell spoke, the more wrong it all felt. At the same time..... It felt right... The touches were sensual while the crop kept stirring the fires in her depths. Deep in her core, Ashely craved for the attention, without being aware of it, her hips were grinding down into the crop. As the other woman kept speaking, Ashely didn't know how to answer any of those things. Obviously, Haskell didn't know that Ashely was a virgin no more than a few hours ago.

Ashely tried to keep an eye on Haskell, though she ended up walking out of view and Ashely can hear the movements. Her heart pounded hard, no knowing what this what Haskell is up to now. Truthfully, Ashely almost wanted to be blindfolded, didn't want to see what will happen next. However, these people seem to enjoy her looking at them and she didn't understand why that is. Unless it is because they get off seeing the fear raging in her eyes.

Ashely whimpered when Haskell brought the vibrator back with her, not entirely certain of what to expect. Instead of feeling it, Ashely felt the warmth of a mouth, the soft motion of a tongue. This lasted until she felt as though she's about to explode, giving Haskell what she wants.... Then it stopped..... Just as it did with the crop.... The sensations remained and her hips were rolling, searching for..... more.

The vibrator shocked Ashely and she gasped sharply as the sensations shot right through her clit. However, there isn't any pressure, nothing at all to give her the pleasure she so deeply craved. It would be nearly ten minutes as Ashely kept fighting these urges, fighting the urge to speak again since no one hears her anyway.... Or if they do, they mock her like Heskell had done.... She refused to answer the many questions that were asked as more tears streaked down her cheeks.

"It.... It's nothing like that..... I'm... I'm not a slut....Not a whore... I don't like... men or women... They don't like me so why should I like them?"

Ashely almost sounded hurt when she spoke, she struggled within the binds with every attempt to break free. Pulling at her wrists, twisting them within the cuffs, although, it was a weak struggle. The real struggle is keeping her hips still, doing what she could to not grind herself against the vibrator. Her juices were streaming down her trembling thighs, so much so that it appeared she may have came. Finally she whimpered out softly and turned her head with the intent to hide the guilt and shame.

"Ch'... Master Cheif is.... is my first.... I... I have no experience in... sex... All I will do is disappoint you... Like I disappoint everyone else...."
 
There was no doubt in Gunny Haskell’s mind what young Ashely’s gorgeous supple young body wanted, no matter how much her scandalized young mind might wish to rebel. Laurel loved the way the bound little beauty hips rolled and pressed to the seductive caress of the riding crop between her legs or that sweet little whimper when Ashely first saw the vibrator. Oh this young Lieutenant was innocent but apparently not that innocent. The wide eyed shock in Ashely stunning azure blue eyes, and the way she gasped sharply as the buzzing, humming sensations shot right through her clit. That sweet little crimson blush that colored the young beauty’s cheeks the most adorable shade of pink with each question that Laurel taunted Ashely with.

"It.... It's nothing like that..... I'm... I'm not a slut....Not a whore... I don't like... men or women... They don't like me so why should I like them?"

Ashely stammered no longer able to hold her tongue, her voice was soft, almost a sob like a hurt little schoolgirl without a friend in the world. Laurel watch as the bound beauty twisted in her bounds, her hips now shamelessly rolling and grinding down on that maidenly teasing vibrator that simply tormented Ashely, denying her the sexual release her young body craved. Her lily white thighs shimmered with Ashely’s own dewy nectar, as if her ravishing young body was silently begging to be fucked. Finally Ashely softly whimpered; "Ch'... Master Chief is.... is my first.... I... I have no experience in... sex... All I will do is disappoint you... Like I disappoint everyone else...."

Tears were streaming down the bound girl’s face her head turned to the side in a futile effort to hide her guilt and shame. Laurel’s fingers curled tightly into Ashely Brooks’ honey golden hair She turned the young girl’s face so that she was forced to meet Laurels domineering gaze.

“I want you Babydoll!” Laurel’s eyes held Ashely’s captive in their gaze, there was an undeniable ring of truth in the young dominatrix’s voice, for she did truly want this gorgeous young creature, on her knees and Ashely pleasing her with her little pink tongue. It was then that Laurel Haskell claimed the young Lieutenant's mouth in a darkly sensual kiss. When her lips parted from Ashely’s they clung to them till the last possible moment.

“You will not disappoint me babydoll.” With each word that “gunny” spoke her lips seductively brushed Ashely Brook’s full, moist ripe lips. Laurel enfolded the bound young beauty into her arms. One arm was around Ashely’s trim little waist the other’s fingers were tightly curled into the girl’s silken honey blonde hair. The young dominatrix snapped back the girl’s head. “I will teach you all you need to know about sex Babydoll and how to be a very pleasing young lady!”

Again Ashely’s mouth was claimed by a savage and demanding kiss. Gunny’s ripe young body was pressed to her own, that devilish vibrator was driving her little throbbing clit crazy with a burning need. “You know you want more Babydoll and I am just the gal who can give you so much more.”

Laurel paused her nostrils were filled with the intoxicating scent of Ashely’s shameful arousal. “You know you want More Babydoll ! All you have to do is ask Honey.”
 
Last edited:
Of course Ashely didn't believe a word that Laurel was saying and the more she spoke, the more Ashely wanted to escape. Especially when Laurel mentioned teaching her all there is to be pleasing. She used the words "pleasing young lady..." But Ashely knew that really meant to be a "pleasing little slut..". That is the last thing Ashely wanted, hated the idea that other might get to have fun with her body. It frightened her more than anything that this woman is will be 'teaching' her how to give pleasure. She didn't want to give pleasure to a bunch of random strangers...

There is one thing that Laurel said is true, Ashely did need more right now. She needed to cum so badly, the entire time she could feel him pounding into her. Sadly, Ashely really wanted to have him again until he made her scream like he has been doing. It did feel strange to have another woman rubbing against her, kissing and touching her. Ashely truly didn't know how to process it. It felt wrong, nothing about it was right to Ashely, at times she wanted Laurel to stop. Although, Ashely knew that she won't stop, if anything, she'll torment Ashely that much more.

There were more questions and more things that Ashely wanted to say, to bide her time. In hopes that Laurel will stop and perhaps even allow Ashely an escape. Again, that look in her eyes told Ashely that will not happen as it washed all that hope away. She didn't understand how a woman could teach her these things, certainly couldn't understand how being bound like this will teach her anything. There is a war between what her body needs and crave, with the emotional war of wanting it all the stop. No matter what she wanted, Laurel and the Chief will decide the outcome of this personal war.... Ashely finally whispered....

"Pl- .... Please.... Teach me.... More...."
 
Gunny Laurel Haskell could see that the bound young blonde Lieutenant was caught between the devil and the deep blue sea as she twisted in her bounds. That Ashely was sexually aroused was quite evident by the way her soft pale inner thighs glistened with her own sweet nectar and by the sweet intoxicating musky scent that proclaimed her sinful and unwanted arousal. Yet her young mind still screamed no and rebelled against being with another woman in a highly sexual way. Her Master Chief was a man and men laid with women Yet in the end it was not her mind that one the struggle but her traitorous supple young body and its craving for more as Ashely gasped ; "Pl- .... Please.... Teach me.... More...."

“Please teach me More……..Mistress.” the young dominatrix mildly corrected the young bound beauty her moist full lips brushing Ashely’s with each word she spoke. “It would be my pleasure to teach you More Babydoll.” As Laurel spoke light little butterfly kisses traced the line of Ashely Brooks’ jaw, the sensual bow of her neck, a little lover’s nip where Ashely’s life force beat madly, just below her silken skin where the girl’s neck and shoulder met as the skillful Dominatrix breathed “More”. “I know you will not disappoint me babydoll.” Laurel’s voice was soft and husky with her growing desire to possess this gorgeous young creature. And her seductively tempting little butterfly kisses explored the firm contours and pale pink nipples that crowned the delicious young blonde’s breasts.

“I will teach you all you need to know about sex Babydoll and how to be a very pleasing young lady!” Gunny Haskell kissed and suckled one of Ashely’s tender nipples to a pebble hard point crowing her now puffy dusky pink areola before turning her attention to the young blonde lieutenant’s neglected nipple.

Those maddening little kisses floated down over the bound and helpless young golden beauty’s quivering abdomen. It seemed that Gunny knew just how to touch her, how to excite Ashely’s treacherous young body. The woman’s touch was different than “Her” Master Chief’s yet no less neither enticing nor demanding of Ashely’s delicious traitorous young body. By the time that Laurel’s hot moist breath was stirring the sparse tawny golden fleece of the girl’s pussy Laurel breathed; “I want you Babydoll!”

Ashely’s clit was already throbbing with its need for More and peeking out from between the lips of the bound and spread-eagled young honey blonde beauty. Laurel’s tongue snaked out from between her lips to taste her young victim for the first time. “Ummm so sweet Babydoll.” Laurel smiled and began Ashely Brooks’ seduction for real. The young dominatrix would not grant her sweet little bound babydoll the release her young body desired until the girl truly surrendered to her begging and pleading and swearing that she would do “anything” If only Laurel would let her cum.
 
It wasn't that Ashely didn't enjoy this attention, in fact that is the problem... She is enjoying it too much. It became more of an emotional battle than anything else. In truth, she is still trying very hard to process what he had done to her only a few hours ago. He didn't give her any time at all to deal with losing her virginity or any of the things that he did. Let alone the things that she did on her own... It was as if he expects her to simply accept and obey without question. Yet, question is all she had... many, unanswered questions... Once again, there is no choice but to accept. Being trapped with no escape.

Laurel can see that Ashely is trying so hard to hide her emotions, fighting to push them down. Desperately needing to lock them away, more so when Laurel whispered “I want you Babydoll!” once again. Subconsciously, Ashely knew better, far too many people have lied to her before, what would make this time any different? Still, if Ashely isn't careful, she just might start believing those words. Each time Laurel said those words, or gave little praises, it would crack that dam a little more. Soon Ashely is stuck between the need to cum and a strong urge to cry.

There were far too many sensation for Ashely to ignore. Each kiss, every breath, the sensual voice that whispered... It all seeped into her core. Sensation after sensation drove those rational thoughts into a dark void. Ashely had to close her eyes in hopes that she will wake up from this dream.. or to make it all disappear. Sadly, it only intensified those sensations, causing her gasp and whimper. Her body danced all on its own as fresh tears trailed down her cheeks. Each kiss, suckle, and especially little lovers nips caused Ashely to react in one way or another.

Ashely kept her eyes closed while those kisses went lower and lower, fighting to focus on anything but the pleasure. Finding the pain and numbness in her limbs, which never did fully recover from when he had her bound. Her legs were trembling and if they weren't bound, they would have buckled right out from under her a long time ago. That pain mixed with the pleasure though and the soft kisses were... comforting? It all confused her senses and her nerves didn't know what to do. Those nerves were running wild, chasing down one sensation after another. To make it worse, the more she focused on the pain, the more pleasure she felt...

She gasped and squealed when Laurel's mouth made contact to an extremely sensitive clit. It was the last to break Ashely's resolve and she repeated that single word in a breathy whisper.... "More". She couldn't fight it anymore, she didn't know she had to beg for anything, of course that is the very last thing on her mind. She isn't trained to beg, isn't capable of holding back her orgasms. For Ashely, it was very impossible to do, especially since Master Chief had pounded into her just before Laurel got here. There is no time for begging, these sensations were simply too overwhelming and she's still very, very tender from what he did to her.

All the fears and concerns were wiped away in one fell swoop as Ashely screamed out in pleasure, her body quaking and jerking within the restraints. If she were to pull any harder, one would think she's trying to rip her hands out of the cuffs. The last of her fight ended as she came rather intensely, soaking the vibrating toy as she squirted and gave Laurel all the nectar she could ever want. Laurel could also hear that Ashely is on the verge of bursting into sobs as she rode out the orgasm. The dam that hid her emotions finally broke and opened the flood gates to all those tears.
 
Despite the fact that Ashely kept shaking her head no when Laurel told her she Wanted her,……..and that she would not disappoint the young dominatrix,……and that she would teach the stunning little blonde all she needed to know about pleasing a woman. Ashely hungering young body arched blatantly to the little dominatrix mouth as she supped on the girl’s innocence and all Ashely wanted was “MORE”. Then when the little honey blonde beauty could deny herself no more she came for Laurel. She came hard and screamed her shameful ecstasy for all the word to hear. Shaw O’Hargerty heard Ashely scream and he smiled.

All the fears and concerns were wiped away in one fell swoop as Ashely screamed out in pleasure, her body quaking and jerking within the restraints. Her desperate fight ended as she came in a soul searing orgasm. It soaks the vibrating toy that had both tormented and pleased her throbbing little clit. Laurel could also hear that Ashely is on the verge of bursting into sobs as she rode out the orgasm. The dam that hid her emotions finally broke and opened the flood gates to all those tears. The young dominatrix enfolded the hapless little beauty in her arms. “Hush Babydoll it is all right.”

Laurel cut Ashely down and as she crumpled into Laurel’s arms the dominatrix bore her down to the floor. Her lips kissed Ashely’s quivering lips in a fleeting kiss that tempted the young honey blonde with the promise of “MORE”. Slowly she stretched Ashely’s hands over her head. “Keep them there!” Her lips claimed Ashely’s in a passionate kiss. “Nothing that happens is your decision Baby.” With each word there was a teasing little kiss. “I will make all the decisions for you.” The kiss was longer this time, and lingered as Laurel waited for Ashely to surrender to it.

Laurel now was positioned with her head above the little blonde’s pussy, and her own pussy above the girl’s moist full lips. “Do to me what I do to you baby doll.” Laurel began to tease Ashely’s clit with the tip of her tongue, then paused waiting for the young lieutenant to please her.
 
There was no holding back the tears as she rode out the orgasm, then to feel the comforting embrace, Ashely broke down more. She cried into Laurel's shoulder for a few moments, not fully aware that she's being untied. It wasn't until Ashely met the cold floor that her sobbing settled down some. Though, she did try to curl up, thinking and hoping that this is all over with. Yet, she couldn't move as Laurel crawled on top of her and lifted Ashely's arms up. The kiss mixed with the words she spoke brought back some sense of reality. What really hit Ashely is tasting herself on this other woman's lips.

After that, the world just seemed to fade into a hazy world that didn't real to her. Nothing felt real anymore and her very own body no longer felt as though it belongs to her. It had a mind of its own, a need unlike anything she's imagined and it completely ignored what the mind wanted. Each kiss that Laurel gave deepened more and the lingering taste of Ashely's cum is intoxicating. Ashely didn't like it at first, she didn't like it when Master Chief did it either... However, the more she tasted herself... the more she wanted. A desire that she had no way of comprehending in that moment. There is also no way for her to deny this desire either, for as much as she wanted to resist... It became impossible.

It quite literally felt as though Ashely fell into a dream state, unable to seperate reality from the dream when Laurel's pussy is suddenly in her face. Ashely tried turning her head to the side as the scent is very overwhelming. Giving the same reaction she had when she first met Master's cock. It scared at first, intimating in the sense that she had no idea what to do with this pussy staring at her. A tiny part of her didn't want to do it, didn't feel as though she can bring herself to do such an act. Yet, she had no fight left within her as the submission is winning over... Again, her body proving that she had no control.... the mind is floating further into the dream space, unable to accept the reality of her situation.

Laurel's voice crept its way into the haze and it seemed to embrace Ashely straight to the core. There is a tiny bit of hesitation as Ashely didn't know how to do what is expected of her, she couldn't focus enough to take action. The smell of Laurel's sex though drove Ashely insane, it is all she can smell and it is the only thing she can look at. Laurel's legs blocked all other sight which forced Ashely look straight at her sex. Ashely closed her eyes tightly and very slowly her tongue slipped out for her first taste of a woman. Ashely had to distance herself from reality, allowing that dreamy haze to consume her while she tried to obey Laurel. It's easier than pleasuring her Master, at the same time, Ashely was just as shy about it and unsure of herself.

However, most of that shyness is on a subconscious level while the rest of the mind fell deeper into submission... that submission of needing more... Falling victim to that desire to submit. Laurel's words seemed to be the fuel to Ashely's desires... Nothing that happens is your decision....I will make all the decisions for you.Those few words kept echoing in her thoughts and for some reason, that seem to excite Ashely all the more. Urging her to obey, feeding off that craving to be desirable, desperate for approval from both Laurel and her Master as she attempted to pleasure Laurel.
 
Laurel almost felt sorry for the stunning little honey blonde, she was not a willing participant, well not at first, but her lust to have Ashely was all that mattered at the moment and so Ashely Brooks’ seduction continued. The cunning little dominatrix could see that the more that she pleased and tormented the young beauty the more the girl’s submissive nature came out, her struggles faded and she gave herself to those passionate kisses. Then Laurel found the right key to unlock the pent up passions that raged with in young Lieutenant Brooks, ... Nothing that happens is your decision....I will make all the decisions for you…….

With those words echoing in her mind Ashely shyly let her little pink tongue slipped between her lips and she tasted the sweet nectar of another woman for the first time. Those haunting words, and the heady musky taste of Laurel urging Ashely to obey. Ashely was feeding off that craving to be desirable, desperate for approval from both Laurel and her Master as she attempted to pleasure Laurel. What an adorable lost lamb she was and Laurel rewarded each of her little efforts with words of approval, or sweet tempting little licks of the girl’s pussy until Laurel herself became lost in a world of swirling pleasure as her little bitch worked to please her.

“Ummm Babydoll you are such a pleasing little thing!” The young dominatrix gasped when she was able to speak. “Suck my clit Baby!” Step by step Laurel guided Ashely in her first lesbian affair. When Laurel came she came hard and pressed her pussy to Ashely as she screamed, “Yes, Yes,YES,………..OH GOD YES……….Baby!

The Master Chief leaned against the door jam and smiled as he watched young seduction the way she redoubled her efforts to please Gunny Haskell each time the dominatrix praised her. It was if Ashley was now living for those words of praise. He watched as the girls came and smiled as Laurel inhaled deeply drawing a cool stream of air over the little blonde’s clit.

When Ashely was laying in the security of Laurels’ arms he simply coughed and said “Mind if I join your little party?” Laurel smiled, “I am sure our little babydoll can please us both……..cant you Miss Brooks”. Without waiting for Ashely’s answer he came to where the girls lay and laid down with them Ashely in the middle between her lovers.
 
Back
Top