Anonymous Secrets Thread

Cue the music..."Today I felt her muthafuckin nails on my face, I gotta say it was a good day":cool:

Got a beep from Kim and she can fuck all night.

A mentor of mine once said "don't get your butter where you get your bread" I believe that and think there are prolly plenty of other fish in the sea - I would not risk the potential complications.

But if you spend half your waking hours at work, it limits the fishing ponds you're fishing in.

yeah, I have to agree... enjoy making her fidget and get all nervous. but I think I'd leave it at that.

The sexual tension may make it more tempting.
 
yes, tension can also drag on and he can study her reactions, get to know what makes her tick before rushing into anything he may later regret.
 
-24, Female - There is someone on Lit that doesn't know I like him, but I'm nervous to tell him. He's married.
 
I say befriend her... Tell her that you just want sex and have fun from there on out! Haha
 
- Female - Female Damn! You don't know know what all that gun talk does to me! One time on cam, my Litster took out his big pistol from his gun safe behind him and ran it up and down his hips and lifted his cock up with it. I was so incredibly wet watching that. Wanting him to take that cold steel and run it across my pussy. I still think about it, and keep asking for a repeat.
 
That is the second woman that has told me recently that they are turned on by guns.

Any others out there?

Either post or PM me.
 
For me it's a lot more than half.

It all depends on the size of the company and your level within the business. Two sales associates at Verizon - what the hell. Two upper VP's at a small/mid sized company - no way. Same goes for boss/underling - NEVER!
 
-Male, no age. - I have two handguns. One is small and concealable. I have a carry permit and I carry many times when the situation calls for it. I also have a big revolver type handgun, which is basically a hand cannon. Even with ear protection, it's loud and other shooters at the range comment about it.

I think women who have guns are sexy. It adds to their allure.
 
I'm always friendly to her.

To quote the song, I Hope You Dance: Livin' might mean takin' chances, but they're worth takin'. Lovin' might be a mistake, but it's worth makin'. Don't let some Hellbent heart leave you bitter.
 
To quote the song, I Hope You Dance: Livin' might mean takin' chances, but they're worth takin'. Lovin' might be a mistake, but it's worth makin'. Don't let some Hellbent heart leave you bitter.

What song is that?
 
-31, Female - My Last wedding anniversary I spent the day making love to another Litster instead of my husband
 
-25, Female - I've slept with more men than my age and I have zero regrets.
 
-27, Female - I made out with a married man (He didn't know that I know he is married) I just met hoping to get over my ex.

He is caring gentle and very romantic. I know it is wrong because he is married, but I've started to develop feeling for him. I have been thinking about him everyday after he left. I miss his kisses and touches, but I know I might not see him again. That makes me feel very sad.
 
Back
Top