The Mistress

"Are you in a hurry Vicky? I thought you would want to take it nice and slow and enjoy all of the Flavors that should be experienced. In fact, I am the one that is ordering so give me some of that honey." His hands slid down her body slowly and he grabbed her fine ass again. He squeezed it firmly and allowed his fingers to explore a little as he pulled her up his body.
 
Vicky gasped and grinned as he pulled her up over his head and started to lick her. She braced herself against the head board and groaned and he began tasting her honey
 
Sean kept his hands on Vicky's firm ass and he spread it wide. He began to lick her slowly.....long, deliberate licks across her wet, silky folds. His eyes looked up her body and he could see her gripping the head board. He used his hands on her ass to get her to move her hips a little as his tongue continued to slide over her pussy....tasting her honey. She tasted incredible, and the more he tasted her, the more he wanted her.
 
Vicky moaned soflty moving her hips slightly against his tounge and biting her lip and panting " Mmmm that feels good" she gasped. She felt his talented tounge lick her folds delicately before dipping his tounge into her.
 
Sean slowly slid his tongue into Vicky's tight, wet pussy. As he pushed his tongue deeper into her he moved his tongue in small circles. His hands kept caressing her ass as his fingers teased and explored. Sean held Vicky down on his face so that he could get his tongue deeper inside her. Then, he began to slide his tongue in and out of her....filling her with his tongue in long, slow penetrations.
 
" Ohhh god. .." Vicky moaned unable to move as Sean held her down o his tounge. She felt herself growing closer as he pleasured her with wild lust "Uhhhh... oh god Sean... that feels so good" she said breathlessly and she moved her hips slightly " Mmm you like that baby?" She moaned
 
Sean didn't even try to respond to her question with words. He simply continued sliding his tongue in and out of her tight, wet pussy while his fingers dug into the flesh of Vicky's tight ass. He loved how she moved her hips with his tongue inside her, and her moans and her words were clear evidence that she liked the way that he was eating her silky pussy.
 
" Ohh yes!" Vicky moaned loudly biting her lip and gripping the headboard tightly. It had been months since she was intimate and he was pleasing her expertly. If he kept this up shed be cumming all over his tongue. " Oh god Sean.... your gonna make me.."
 
Sean wanted her to cum. He wanted to lick up every single drop of her honey. He started to lick her faster and faster..his hands pressing her down harder onto his face...his tongue pushing deeper inside her. Yes, this new housekeeper was going to be fun. He was going to enjoy her, and he was pretty certain she was going to enjoy working for him.
 
Vicky moaned loudly trembling above him. She grabbed a pillow biting into him anf shook above him as she walls tightened on his tounge an she came " Ohhhhh fuck! " she screamed holding onto the headboard. " Yes yes yes!!"she screamed arching above him,
 
Sean licked Vicky wildly as she came. He licked her through her orgasm...making sure that he got every drop of her honey. It was an incredible appetizer. Licking all of Vicky's cum made Sean want her more...he wanted all of her, and he was going to feast on her.
 
Vicky gasped moaning loudly and laughed climbing off his face quickly " Fuck!" She climbed over him kissing him deeply " You are one bad man Sean" she grinned grinding against him. If he kept that up she'd be a puddle above him. " Wow that was amazing" she grinned.
 
Sean kissed Vicky deeply...allowing her to taste how good her honey was. "Well, I am bad in a very good way, and I must tell you that your hot body brings out all of the badness in me." His hands gripped her ass as she was grinding on him. His tongue slid into her mouth allowing her to suck her nectar from it.
 
Vicky kissed him hungrily rubbing her hands on his body and movin against his hard bare cock " Mmm what would you like next?..what do you want next on the menu baby?"
 
Sean slid his hands up her luscious body. He found her firm breasts and began to caress them...rolling her erect nipples between his fingers. Then he moved his hands back down her body...back to her ass. He lifted Vicky up by her hot ass and lowered her onto his bare, hard cock....slowly pushing her down onto his hardness......filling her so good.
 
Vicky sighed out gripping his arms as he lowered her slowly onto his cock. She grinned as he stretched her deliciously her pussy gripping him tight and deep. She kissed him moaning as she adjusted to his size and looked into his eyes.
 
Sean maintained eye contact with Vicky as he slowly lowered her onto his hardness. He kissed her deeply as he raised up off the bed...pushing deeper into her tight pussy. He moaned as he moved inside her. She was so tight....her pussy gripped his hard cock so good. "Fuck yes Vicky. You are so tight. I love the way your feel wrapped around my hard cock."
 
Vicky moaned panting and kissed him deeply " Ohh god your so big" she sighed holding onto him. He was so deep inside of her it felt amazing. She moved back against him panting as they're bodies against each other. "Fuck Sean Yes...Harder baby"
 
Sean moved his hands to Vicky's hips. He began to raise and lower her hot body. "Ride me Vicky. Ride my cock hard. Fuck me so good Vicky." Sean leaned in and began to kiss her firm breasts as Vicky continued to move up and down...his hands moving her faster and harder....forcing his hard cock deeper.....stretching her so good.
 
Vicky moaned loudly arching her body against him riding him hard. She threw her head back groaning and holding his shoulders as she lifted herself rapidly up and down on his cock.
 
Sean loved the way that Vicky was riding his cock. He loved the way her body moved. Not only did she have an incredible body, but she certainly knew how to use it. "That's it Vicky. Keep riding me like that. You are so fucking good....I love the way you are moving on my hard cock baby."
 
Vicky moaned loudly as she rode him harder taking him deeper " Ohhh yes! You like that baby? You like me riding your cock Sean?" She groaned and leaned down kissing him. " Your so deep in me" she gasped
 
"Fucking right I do. Love the way you are riding this hard cock Vicky. Love the way you work your hot fucking body. You feel so good. Keep riding me like that Vicky. You are so fucking good." He moved his hips to meet her every movement. They were moving together so well. Their bodies moved in unison and he was moving closer and closer to orgasm.
 
"Ohh fuck yeah! "Vicky moaned riding him wildly. She leaned down kissing him deeply. "OHH fuck your cock is so big... your so deep..your fucking me so good Sean" she groaned.
 
"I love the way you are riding me Vicky. You are going to make me cum so good. I am going to give you so much cum. You are so damned hot baby." They fucked wildly...reveling in the feeling that the other was providing for them. Sean continued to move in unison with Vicky until he reached the point of no return. "Ohhhh fuck Vicky...so fucking goooooood."
 
Back
Top