Perplexia's Pool Palace

i feel like i have missed out on a whole generation of geekdom

Oh that's nothing. You should see Zatara Zatana. Her father was the first person to discover real magic in the 20th century. By reading translations of DaVinci's journals, no less.

Oh that's nothing. You should see Zatara Zatana. Her father was the first person to discover real magic in the 20th century. By reading translations of DaVinci's journals, no less.
that i could probably get into

Zatanna is american, no asian in her.. or latina.. :p

What is american, a combination of other genetic lines. Or someone that simply was born in raised in america. Yet when asked what am i , american is not the term i use. For the only true americans were the ones our ancestors drove onto reservations.

Ok, that works.. but Italian is not Latina.. as I personally know ;)

Latin is any descendant of Rome. Italians, French, Germans, Spanish, Portugeuse. I have all except the last in me. Trust me, I know the Latin peoples.

Latin is any descendant of Rome. Italians, French, Germans, Spanish, Portugeuse. I have all except the last in me. Trust me, I know the Latin peoples.

That's nice, you tell a Sicilian that an he may punch you just to get your attention.

That's nice, you tell a Sacilian that an he may punch you just to get your attention.

LOL thats true too, ya all make me giggle

009b052o7Db.jpg

Back