Lilly73 - A Midlife Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Lilly....welcome to the 40's ! lol It's not as bad as turning 30, I don't think...you know how to have fun and enjoy life now but can do it in a more mature and constructive form. lol Look forward to seeing you around here and chatting with you a little bit if we are online at the same time.

Hope you're having a great evening :)

Impressive introduction!

The multitude of chains draped around the dress makes for a seriously hot look, and you wear it well! Welcome to the forties, its really not so bad ;)

Thank you - as I often say, what separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize! (I happen to love body jewelry...I wear it all the time)

Congratulations on moving on with such confidence. Very sexy, if I may say so! What a gorgeous body and clearly an amazing mind to go with it. Welcome completely aboard!

Thanks lion! :)

I hope 40's aren't midlife, but you look great none the less!

They better be! I can't afford to live past 80 years!

yay!! Lilly has a thread!! I love your pics!! 40? seriously? I thought you were in your 20's girlfriend!

Im 41, and having much more fun than in my 20's :devil: :nana:

Stackey!!!! *jumps up and down squeeling* Hi!! Kiss, kiss, hug, hug... Like totally serious!

Happy Birthday Gorgeous!!!

Beautiful lady!! You are gorgeous no matter what your age is. Yes we all have our flaws that we see however sometimes we have to stop looking at ourselves through the worlds eyes cause the world doesn't know what it is looking at!! Beauty comes from within!!! I believe ALL WOMEN are beautiful in their own way no matter age color size or shape!!!

Hi Lilly,
A wonderful start to I think a highly anticipated debut, with an introduction as elegant as the offerings submitted. Welcome to the AMpics, and I for one would love to get to know you better, in any capacity. :rose:

Lilly73-If you are "40" where is the other 20 year old to make up the other half?????

I am really going to be enjoying this thread... it certainly has me... ahem... at attention. ;)

Beautiful lady!! You are gorgeous no matter what your age is. Yes we all have our flaws that we see however sometimes we have to stop looking at ourselves through the worlds eyes cause the world doesn't know what it is looking at!! Beauty comes from within!!! I believe ALL WOMEN are beautiful in their own way no matter age color size or shape!!!

Southerncharm! how nice to see you here!! I agree, people are beautiful! (unless they are assholes, then not so much)

Thanks for the support!

kisses!
L.

A little about me; Probably the biggest thing going on in my life right now is that I turn 40 in a few months. I really thought that it would be just as aweful as turning 30 – only 10 times worse, (30 was hard for me). But I am finding the opposite to be true. Now that I am approaching 40, I find myself in that special place (a secret inner place that only those who have reached this age can truly appreciate). I am not here for validation – I know who I am and what I look like (both the good and the bad) and I am old & wise enough to know that if you are insecure about your body there are not enough words anyone can say to make you feel differently – we all got our issues, myself included.

What I am doing is celebrating me at 40. (Cause I know the day will come when I will wake up and everything will be on the ground). For the first time I am old enough to know better, young enough to still want to play with the cool kids, and experienced enough to know that in the grand scheme of things, life is too short to waste on trying to live up to other peoples expectations. Capture it before it’s gone.!

So with that, welcome to my thread! Come in and hang out. I will try to be as active as I can, but I work a demanding job that takes much of my time during the week – so if it’s between the hours of 9 and 6 on a weekday, please feel free to talk amongst yourselves! (No hitting, No biting. No Running in the Hallways). Because of said job, I will be unable to show my face unobstructed in any photo. Also, don’t expect any money shots… it’s not my style – or my best side. :)

One last thing before we get started: Obviously, I wouldn’t be doing this if I didn’t want you to look – so look! Enjoy! If one of my photos inspires you (in any way *wink*), then let me know! It puts a bounce in both our steps! But please, do not PM me just to tell me you like my ass (thank you for liking my ass, really!), but that is what the thread is for. If you would like to chat with me privately, the best way to do that is to get to know me publicly first.

Thanks for stopping by…

Lilly

Hot Damn!!!! Lilly started a thread!!! Thank you from every guy on Lit! You look magnificent! I assume the "73" in your name is the year you were born,if not for that and you saying you are about to turn 40, you could have fooled everyone here! You look absolutely amazing and I would have bet money you were in your early 20's! Thank you for sharing with all of us:rose:

Hi Lilly,
A wonderful start to I think a highly anticipated debut, with an introduction as elegant as the offerings submitted. Welcome to the AMpics, and I for one would love to get to know you better, in any capacity. :rose:

MrHossenfeffer... you can have anything you want... especially if you ask me without your shirt on. :devil:

Lilly73-If you are "40" where is the other 20 year old to make up the other half?????

She is around here somewhere... she might be hanging out with the naughty kids.

I am really going to be enjoying this thread... it certainly has me... ahem... at attention. ;)

Thanks bobby! Pay attention! :p

L.

Muahaha. I have been lurking in the shadows, waiting for you to start a thread. Everything is falling into place, eeeeexcellent.

...and I mean that in the least creepy-stalker sense possible. :rolleyes:

MrHossenfeffer... you can have anything you want... especially if you ask me without your shirt on. :devil:

L.

Clearly all comments forthwith and heretofore shall be preceded by the removal of my shirt. Though if I happen to logon here while in the office, this might raise an eyebrow or two..;):D

Probably the biggest thing going on in my life right now is that I turn 40 in a few months. I really thought that it would be just as awful as turning 30 – only 10 times worse, (30 was hard for me). But I am finding the opposite to be true. I know who I am and what I look like (both the good and the bad) and I am old & wise enough to know that if you are insecure about your body there are not enough words anyone can say to make you feel differently

What I am doing is celebrating me at 40. (Cause I know the day will come when I will wake up and everything will be on the ground). For the first time I am old enough to know better, young enough to still want to play with the cool kids, and experienced enough to know that in the grand scheme of things, life is too short to waste on trying to live up to other peoples expectations. Capture it before it’s gone.!

Lilly

Hi Lilly,

First off, love your pictures... you are beautiful and I believe we're all going to enjoy your celebration. I excerpted a few comments from your original post, because I was virtually applauding you as I read them. The best part is that in your 40s, I think you'll find that even sex gets better. You are still a sweet young thing to me as I have about 15 years on you.... so I have some experience with women your age and beyond. All I can say is that I'm SO glad I've been single for the past 10 years. Mature confident women are amazing!!

Thank you for sharing with us!

Clearly all comments forthwith and heretofore shall be preceded by the removal of my shirt. Though if I happen to logon here while in the office, this might raise an eyebrow or two..;):D

Damn... I just saw your latest picture... For some reason, it doesn't feel right to me to molest and grope you on your thread...

But I will totally do it on mine! JESUS CHRIST!!! When I win the lottery I am going to hire you to be my eye candy.

L.

Hi Lilly,

First off, love your pictures... you are beautiful and I believe we're all going to enjoy your celebration. I excerpted a few comments from your original post, because I was virtually applauding you as I read them. The best part is that in your 40s, I think you'll find that even sex gets better. You are still a sweet young thing to me as I have about 15 years on you.... so I have some experience with women your age and beyond. All I can say is that I'm SO glad I've been single for the past 10 years. Mature confident women are amazing!!

Thank you for sharing with us!

Oh, I have discovered this! Women hit their sexual peak at 40, was always something I thought 30 years olds said to make 40 less scary... BUT IT's TOTALLY TRUE!!

L.

Muahaha. I have been lurking in the shadows, waiting for you to start a thread. Everything is falling into place, eeeeexcellent.

...and I mean that in the least creepy-stalker sense possible. :rolleyes:

So you're the weird creepy dude that's been stalking me! I thought I saw you behind some curtains in the Butt Thread... Nice to finally meet you :)

L.

So you're the weird creepy dude that's been stalking me! I thought I saw you behind some curtains in the Butt Thread... Nice to finally meet you :)

L.

*sigh* I try my best to stay quiet, but certain...hand motions tends to rustle the curtain and give me away. :(

Very alluring photo to accompany your honest, thoughtful introduction. Congratulations on your new thread, and may it be around here for quite some time to inspire and arouse us! :D

Gorgeous pictures Lily.

Thank you sir!

*sigh* I try my best to stay quiet, but certain...hand motions tends to rustle the curtain and give me away. :(

Then I will be sure to hang some curtains over here tomorrow.

Nice pictures. The 40s are good for Southern belles

Hi Jessica, thanks so much!

Very alluring photo to accompany your honest, thoughtful introduction. Congratulations on your new thread, and may it be around here for quite some time to inspire and arouse us! :D

Thank you thank you... I will do my best to keep us all entertained...

One more? (sure... yes! why not!)

L.

Lovely Lady

A little about me; Probably the biggest thing going on in my life right now is that I turn 40 in a few months. I really thought that it would be just as aweful as turning 30 – only 10 times worse, (30 was hard for me). But I am finding the opposite to be true. Now that I am approaching 40, I find myself in that special place (a secret inner place that only those who have reached this age can truly appreciate). I am not here for validation – I know who I am and what I look like (both the good and the bad) and I am old & wise enough to know that if you are insecure about your body there are not enough words anyone can say to make you feel differently – we all got our issues, myself included.

So with that, welcome to my thread! Come in and hang out. I will try to be as active as I can, but I work a demanding job that takes much of my time during the week – so if it’s between the hours of 9 and 6 on a weekday, please feel free to talk amongst yourselves! (No hitting, No biting. No Running in the Hallways). Because of said job, I will be unable to show my face unobstructed in any photo. Also, don’t expect any money shots… it’s not my style – or my best side. :)

One last thing before we get started: Obviously, I wouldn’t be doing this if I didn’t want you to look – so look! Enjoy! If one of my photos inspires you (in any way *wink*), then let me know! It puts a bounce in both our steps! But please, do not PM me just to tell me you like my ass (thank you for liking my ass, really!), but that is what the thread is for. If you would like to chat with me privately, the best way to do that is to get to know me publicly first.

Thanks for stopping by…

Lilly

Dear Lilly,

Lovely photo. Thanks for sharing. Obviously, you have your own sense of style. Frankly, I'm looking forward to more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back