War of the supernaturals (OCC thread, you can also pm to join)

"Found a Supernatural"

I have found a supernatural,
Varshanka playing the succubus.
mage
vampire
witch
werewolf
Etc still left hanging
Can't wait to see her write her scene
 
The story

Four centuries ago, war raged between supernatural creatures and humans. The cause of the war being a pybrid (born from the coupling of two hybrids, a vampire incubus father and a werewolf human mother) named Kelmane. He gathered a group of hybrids (twelve of 'em) who were on the side of the humans and fought on the human's side.
He trained a group of humans called Examplar Mortis, latin meaning pattern of death. They were hunters who took delight at the demise of a supernatural.
A class 'SS' (the highest rank in any race. Only one or two might live long to attain such height) vampire Lyden Snow, tried ending the war peacefully and diplomatically, thereby making himself an enemy of the Pybrid and his twelve whose ambition was to wipe out all supernaturals so as to rule the humans.
The Pybrid Kelmane, enlisted the help of two SS red mages, compelling them he made them issue forth a curse.
(maledicto, lunam et stellas) curse of the moon and stars upon the werewolves.
Curse of the sun upon the vampires
 
(maledicto, lunam et stellas) curse of the moon and stars upon the werewolves.
Curse of the sun upon the vampires and undead
Holy Water, light and religious paraphelias for the undead and for the practicers of magic, took away their powers.
Mary, the wife of Lyden Snow and a 'S' class witch did a counter spell with her life, the result was to weaken the first spell.
The Supernaturals almost extincted kept their identity secret and blended in with the humans. The few watched on as Kelmane and the The Order(the twelve hybrids) took charge over earth's politics and world leaders. Hidden in the background they operated,instructed
And now after four centuries, in the 22nd century, the spell is broken. The genes are now dominant in the new generation. The abilities are now active from 18. The twelve hybrids have discovered they were fooled by Lyden and his wife. The Examplar Mortis are back in action. The war has started again but secretly this time, this time though, Lyden intends to get involved physically.
 
The Story begins with lyden's quest to find and gather the new generation supernatural creatures. Off course they are weaker than the first but equally a threat to kelmane and the order.
The examplar mortis (E.M) will be out hunting them. The E.M are skilled misguided humans who have been led to believe that inhuman creatures were an abomination to nature.
Lyden gathers the supernaturals to fight the E.M, The Order and ultimately Kelmane. He is not against humans but only wish to redeem them from their unknown master.
The team also fight against rogue creatures who on discovering their abilities used it for vile purposes.

Though it looks all fantasy, trust me there is always time for something sexual besides love is a motivator
Characters have three place to belong to
* The E.M
* The Team
* The Rogues.
Send you details like this
Name
Nickname
Age
Location
Race
Group
Hair color/style
Skin color/body
Personality/history
Ability
I'm open to all ideas, contributions and questions.
 
Last edited:
Varshanka, its best you give some description about your seccubus, like her hair color, eye color, height, skin color, her powers at present, her history and personality.
Though, you have done well so far, its clear that the freak hates creeps lol, so kudos.
 


Name: Sara Delana

Species: Human (Succubae)

Powers:
Empathic Leech
Telepathy (very low level - surface thoughts / desires)
Mental Blockage (resistant to domination/mind control/hypno control) - not immune. just a lot stronger than most.
Shapeshift (under high stress situations)
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Name: Sara Delana

Species: Human (Succubae)

Powers:
Empathic Leech
Telepathy (very low level - surface thoughts / desires)
Mental Blockage (resistant to domination/mind control/hypno control) - not immune. just a lot stronger than most.
Shapeshift (under high stress situations)



Very impressive.
 
Hey, i'll like to make the correction that my character was behind the closed door while you were heading for a shower inside. He only telepathically call out again to her. So check it again and edit your last post
 
Lyden Snow

http://vampirediaries.alloyentertai...s-hair/elijah-vampire-diaries-episode-313.jpg

Name: Lyden Snow
Nickname: Snow
Age: Four centuries or older but looks late twenties.
Species: Vampire
Powers: Telepathy, Mind Control/compelling ability, inhuman speed and far range natural in-built SONAR hearing ability, inhuman strength(a little) quick healing ability.
Weakness: Holy water, the sun if not with his day-light ring, vervain.
History: The last of the supernaturals whose generational genes were not blocked. An SS vampire, cool tempered but dangerous. Gentle but brutal when provoked.
Sexual Life: One night man. No commitment after his wife's death three hundred years ago.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top