Porn Planet

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
One idea that sometimes gets explored in Sci-fi is what if we got off world and turn the galaxy into a playground?

For example, can't remember the title but one book covered a group of human colonists who crash their ship on the wrong planet and end up slowly regressing to a pre-industrial society. Centuries later more advanced humans find them and instead of reporting it, decide to fuck with them by pretending to be the Norse pantheon for centuries (the second group is virtually immortal).

So what if a planet gets made that's specifically for pornographic fantasies to play out?

For example:

1. Astronaut doing an FTL experiment ends up of course and goes into stasis for centuries. When the ship is almost out of power, it locks onto a suitable planet and lands, waking him up.

The planet is already civilized by humans but things are off. Everyone lives in the same type of home, no one seems to work...and there's no children or anyone over 60.

...oh and everyone is fucking all the time.

Turns out it's an abandoned pleasure planet that just creates new fully grown humans and recycles the old. Can the astronaut escape before they realizes he's decades past the oldest age allowed?

2. Similar but in this case, things have devolved further. factions have formed based around fetishes and genres. Barely legal teens are the largest group but many are subs by nature and break off to more dominant personalities. Which will group will win?
 
Thanks for the inspiration Strangebuddy!

I just wrote and submitted for publication the first chapter of a story heavily based on your suggestions from this post. It should be published some time this week, so keep your eyes out for it!

Great idea by the way. I really enjoyed writing this story!

P.S. the story is titled "Insurrection on Australis Ch. 1"
 
......For example, can't remember the title but one book covered a group of human colonists who crash their ship on the wrong planet and end up slowly regressing to a pre-industrial society. Centuries later more advanced humans find them and instead of reporting it, decide to fuck with them by pretending to be the Norse pantheon for centuries (the second group is virtually immortal)......

That sounds a lot like Roger Zelazny's "Lord of Light," except it was the Hindu pantheon. Great book! No sex, though.
 
Back
Top