Anti-Vampire?

jaF0

Watcher
There's like a billion stories where the vampire bites a victim who then becomes one also. Horror, SciFi, comedy, erotica are full of them in a multitude of forms.

But are there any that do the opposite? A person, or group of persons who have something unusual in their system. When bitten, the attacking/seducing vampire is reverted to mortal. Perhaps they immediately age to their natural age, which in most cases would mean they die. Or perhaps they begin aging at a normal rate. Maybe an escalated rate where they last for weeks or months.

The Antis may be of high value to those trying to eradicate one or more. Or they may be hunted by various vampires to wipe them out as a threat to their immortality. Maybe there are a few who are tired of their existence and seek out the Antis as a cure.

'My Auntie Is An Anti'.

Ok, but what erotic do you want here?

From me: antis have antibodies in their blood and sperm/vaginal juice. But, it makes their blood but not sperm/juices smell in specific way, so the moment they start bleeding, vampires know what's up and don't drink them. So there is this group of hunters which specialize in seduction to have sex with vampires and deliver antibodies in traditional way.

Before Lit, I once wrote a vampire story where he makes love to woman - climaxing exactly at sunrise, and returns to being mortal. It didn't feel like an original thought, so I never did anything with it. Since vampires are known for their ability to mesmerize/seduce their victims, would they maintain that ability once they are returned to mortal? I suspect not - then again, magic is funny stuff.

Back