Undocumented CP functionality

RejectReality

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Posts
4,494
Just realized there's an extremely useful feature of the new author control panel that nobody has mentioned.

When you use the "search works" box, you can quickly narrow it down to a single story. The thing is, when you click the refresh button on your browser ( watching a new story ) the whole page reloads, and you have to narrow it down again.

BUT, if you instead click the box where it says 1 Published, it reloads the page using the search parameter, so the single story you're watching is right there without additional keystrokes.

Works on desktop and my phone. It was the one quibble I had with the new CP, and now I find out it was just because I hadn't yet discovered my quibble was already solved.

All similar tabs also refresh the data ( My activity, Works activity on the latest activity page, for example. ) more quickly, because it only reloads the data portion, and not the menu, headers, etc.
 
Last edited:
Just realized there's an extremely useful feature of the new author control panel that nobody has mentioned.

When you use the "search works" box, you can quickly narrow it down to a single story.

You might be solving a problem I didn't have. I don't really understand your instructions. For instance, where is the "search works" box?
 
attachment.php


Where it says "Search Works" is a box you can click on and type in. Narrows down as you type.

Then clicking on the Drafts, Published, Pending, or Sent Back tabs ( whichever one you're viewing ) also refreshes just that portion of the page, with any search parameters included. So, if you narrowed it down to display only a single story, when you click on the tab to refresh, it will still only show that single story.
 

Attachments

  • lit_works_page.jpg
    lit_works_page.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I see. Thanks. I hadn't realized I could type into that box.
 
Back
Top